shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Sholdt Semi Bezel with Side stones in Yellow Gold- Hooray! the Reset Saga ends! And Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
don''t try this at home
37.gif
I was at a stop light
3.gif

dtsholdtring 010.jpg

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is truly stunning! It looks great on your hand.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

dtsholdtring 011.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
almost done, not so great pictures here...ehhhh
40.gif

dtsholdtring 013.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

dtsholdtring 014.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The End!... and this my friend is how a well done bezel should look like...
30.gif

Thank you all! I''ll be back to respond to you all- gotta get some grub.... back to work now
36.gif

dtsholdtring 015.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yippee! I''m sitting here thinking sheesh she must be really busy at work, she hasn''t emailed me back, and then I look at yow! I love love LOVE it! Does it *feel* like YOU?? I think I''ll come look at the pictures often, it''s so perfect! I dig the plain band w/it too-I thought for sure I''d like the honey band w/it better, but the plain band really does it!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YUMMY!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE that setting!!! I love how delicate the diamonds look on the band!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks great! I love that Sholdt design.

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
It''s gorgeous!! I love it with the plain band and I love it in yellow gold!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif

I had been looking forward to seeing this ring in your pictures and they did not disappoint... this ring is so beautiful and is just bezel perfection!!!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
It''s incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Perfection!! You absolutely nailed it this time D&T!!! Love it!

waterlilly

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/14/2010 1:13:16 PM
Author: D&T
don''t try this at home
37.gif
I was at a stop light
3.gif

Haha! Love this shot - I took a similar one the day I picked up my ring...couldn''t resist - the lighting is so good! SO beautiful, love it with the plain band too. I hope you will be happy for many many years to come with that stunner!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh and here they all are
37.gif
from my first e-ring, to my very first custom bar set with my then J 1.01 ct ACA which then turned into a 1.21 K ACA and five resets
emembarrassed.gif

So what did I learn? if you find a setting that you love...just get it done right the first time even if it means a designer setting
22.gif
, otherwise you end up like me and money not well spent. Live and Learn ehh.

dttrnsfr1.JPG

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful D+T! How wide is the setting? It looks like a nice width, not too chunky or thin.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Perfection!
36.gif

Random question... do you still have your bezel band? If you do, would you take a pic with it? I'll eventually chew through my ering at the rate I smack it around (hopefully not for a few years yet!
40.gif
), and am always on the lookout for a possible new home for my diamond...
11.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I love this setting
30.gif
It's my favorite of all of your settings. Your diamond looks huge on your hand!! You chose wisely, grasshopper
9.gif

ETA: is it a tension setting?

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yup, it is a WINNER for sure! Your diamond looks huge in it, I wish my fingers were as small as yours
12.gif

I really do love it with the plan band, complete and total perfection.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Packrat, GemGirl, Laila - Thank you ladies! Pearlman's do treat you like family! Bill is constantly keeping me up to date! what a Guy! I must admit all the PS vendors that I have worked with so far have all been a Class Act!

Catmom, Siamese, Tyty, Motownmama- Thank you! Sholdt really does know how to bezel
30.gif
and I agree! I feel the love for some more yellow gold
11.gif
and hope they do come back. Hopefully Im not too outdated
3.gif

Sundial - awww thank you sweetie! I still do covet your three stone semi bezel! and couldn't agree with you more! well worth every penny saved!

Bella_mezzo, Bliss, MeowMeow -Thank you sooo much! it feels soooo great to finish my reset!

Novel Sweetie! I hope I fulfilled your obsession with Sholdt for the time being with the pictures
9.gif
so when yah getting one
31.gif

CBL- hehee... I hope you like the pictures. How are you doing? what about your gorgeous diamond? has it found its home yet?

DD-
12.gif
hope you like the pictures. I highly recommend this setting especially or the plain shank as well.

Burk, MC, Lknvrb4, AprilBaby, EHR2009, PrincessPlease- thank you all! it is very delicate, of course pictures sometimes comes across as deceiving, but the the diamonds on the shank is just that little oomph I needed
4.gif

Addy, Lurchie, Poshpepper- aaawww I'm glad you all like it! I'm loving it and really can't focus (isn't it crazy... something so little can distract you soo much
3.gif
)
February2003Bride! yay! I'm glad you like it too! so I'm looking forward to your Scott Kay reset my dear
36.gif

Laila - the width from the bottom is about 2-2.5mm but it widens near the diamond to about 4mm-4.5mm is my guess but it also depends on the size of your diamond as well I believe. it is just right, not too thin and really not chunky- just perfect
9.gif

Dani- thank you sweetie! - unfortunately Idont have the bezel band anymore, but It would be fun to get one with sapphires to dress it up non matchy way
27.gif
I do have a pink eternity sapphire band coming soon that I can show with this in a few weeks though. ETA: I would sooo love to see your beautiful diamond in one of these too
31.gif

Marian- why thank you!!! I am sooo glad you approve as I see so many beauties on here but cannot seem to get mine right
37.gif
until now, and yours is pure perfection

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s simply fantastic. It looks perfect on you. what a beautiful setting to showcase your stone!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/14/2010 2:03:32 PM
Author: waterlilly

Date: 1/14/2010 1:13:16 PM
Author: D&T
don''t try this at home
37.gif
I was at a stop light
3.gif

Haha! Love this shot - I took a similar one the day I picked up my ring...couldn''t resist - the lighting is so good! SO beautiful, love it with the plain band too. I hope you will be happy for many many years to come with that stunner!
Thank you waterlilly! I love your bezel, and had such a hard time between a full and semi in the end Sholdt won

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Love the new reset!!!! Your stone looks huge in it!!!!

I`m in love with the open profile!!
30.gif

Enjoy!

Cachette
1.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marian- it is a semi bezel for sure not tension setting, but my first custom was a semi tension look though .

MrsSalvo- awww thank you sooo much sweetie!
1.gif
and I agree that this is just perfect for my K.

Cachette- thank you!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE the pictoral history!!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Um, wow, it is GORGEOUS! Seriously STUNNING. I love it with the sides tones! Wear it in good health!

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my god, so so so beautiful! Congrats!! It is absolutely fantastic!! I''m so glad you''re happy with it, finally! And that beautiful stone found its home!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Oh D&T it''s BEEEEYYY
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
TIFUL!! I loved that setting anyway, but it''s gorgeous in YG. The profile is breathtaking!

krockie

Shiny_Rock
It is gorgeous!!!
I love seeing yellow gold rings, and yours is beautiful!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results