shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My new Sapphire cushion ER

sonyachancs

Shiny_Rock
such a beautiful color, and what a unique setting! congrats on your marriage and a new start (and what a way to start with such a ring) :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, your ring is beautiful.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning blue! A real beauty! Congrats on your new marriage. Good to see you and Gwyndolyn back!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Gorgeous, congrats!!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's really lovely :love: :love:

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
So beautiful! Pretty much my dream sapphire ring :love: Congrats!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunning ring! Congratulations! I am a sucker for those old style halos with beautiful millgrain and larger melee. I'm truly glad this beauty found you. This is a stunning heirloom. I hope you treasure it for many years to come.

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Wow the color of that sapphire is mesmerizing ..I clearly see why you fell in love...what a find!

yrrp3738

Shiny_Rock
It is so beautiful. Congrats!

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
I love your ring! It is gorgeous. The sapphire, the setting...perfection! Enjoy! =)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg I adore this ring, it is SO gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love: I keep staring at it and it's just perfect! love it with your band too, what a beautiful wedding set! Also so glad you are happy and doing well!

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
:)) You all know how to make a girl feel really good about her latest sparkly find - thank you! We went out to eat last night at a lovely new pub on the outskirts of town. I don't know what it was about their lighting but my ring was just ablaze! I am surprised people at neighbouring tables weren't blinded! :sun: I could barely take my eyes off it and tried to capture it in the below pic.......it didn't come close! *Note to self: Must make sure to ask them about their lighting and install it in every room of my house......* :bigsmile:

PriceScopeKayti

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Please join me in congratulating IrishBreakfast, this has been featured for Throwback Thursday! :kiss2:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is stunning!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results