carat
color
clarity

My New Leon!!!! Wooooo Hoooooo!!!!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Dreamer_D said:
Just stunning!

Will you wear it on its own or with a band?

You know, It seems just perfect without a band, although the antique calibre band like Wintotty got would be perfect. I can imagine wearing a band on the other hand. I'm gonna stick with this for awhile and figure it out. Anyhow, I need at least a year to heal my wallet, so I got so time...

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love:

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Oh, what a beautiful ring -- it looks perfect on your hand, too! Congratulations!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that is very pretty :love:

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
It's absolutely gorgeous. What a treat to get all these goodies.

caroleena

Shiny_Rock
Trade
missdebby, I've followed your threats, and I'm so excited you have this ring on your finger now!!! It looks awesome, yay!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty, I love those french cut sides, the ring is just beautiful.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another beautiful piece of art from Leon! Enjoy it!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
CharmyPoo said:
It's absolutely gorgeous. What a treat to get all these goodies.

Hey My Good Chamy! I know! That's the upside of having to wait extra long to get them... It's like Xmas in Diamond Land :appl:

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my! :love: Just beautiful - love the antique cushion and elegant setting with the french cuts and milgrain!

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
I had to come back and look at it again. It's so gorgeous, the facets are driving me WILD! :cheeky:

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! :love: As usual Leon never fails to amaze me! Please wear it in good health!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Debby, it's simply stunning. :love: Congratulations!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
I'm sure you've posted the specs of the center stone somewhere, and I missed it. Would you mind very much sharing them again please? Thanks.

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
np

size 5 ring, E 1.01 VS2 Perry (Leon) sourced center antique cushion, 6 french cut on each side of the shank.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Debby! Just got back from my little trip with DH! I sat at a cafe furiously trying to see your ring on my phone! It is gorgeous!!!!!
I am so glad you are happy with it. It is stunning!

I am so glad that Win checked in. I wondered why she wasn't posting anymore and I missed her too..I get I missed what happened!
But WIN, if you are reading this, I missed you too.

So Debby, how are you enjoying all your pieces? I think I saw your post about your earrings, right. We had had a ton of computer
problems and got a new one, and then had DSL problems so I have been way out of the loop for a while I will have to go back and
look.

I love your ring, I hope you continue to enjoy it. I am enjoying mine most of the time :rolleyes: ! We stopped at Tiffany's in
San Fran, and I bought a cute little jewelry case for traveling, and of course I had to look at their rings. I love a honking
Lucinda. I tried on a 2.68. It was simple and the setting smooth and gorgeous and I had a moment of 'oh maybe I should have
gone for that', but it passed. I knew I would have the twinges every now an then, but if I had gone for just a solitaire I would
have wished for just a little more. I wear my ring with the spacer and the eternity pretty much all the time. I know a lot of
people here wouldn't like the look but it is totally me. I know whatever you decide about a band will be the same for you-
alone or with a band you will find the perfect look for you.

I still find it so fun to look at my ring whenever I am out and about. I know you will have many years of looking at yours when you
are painting and loving how it picks up the colors in everything. Wear it in good health my friend!

Did you send Leon a picture? Which one? I have to hear the scoop!

jgny

Shiny_Rock
Hi Missy debby! Just wanted to post congrats!!! On holiday on a small island and I am literally lurking outside someone's hotel room and hopping onto their wifi to see your post! Congrats, it is soooooooo beautiful!!!! More handshots when yu have a chance!!!

Swedeabroad

Rough_Rock
How could I miss this thread! You're e-ring is one of the most elegant I have ever seen! I have been searching for a setting just like this. I would like to send you a PM but I guess it's not possible on PS. I would love to get some more info on your setting. How wide is the band and does the setting have a name I can tell Leon. I'm leaning towards a H&A round cut diamond but your chunky cushion is stunning :love:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW MissDebby, that is beyond gorgeous!! It's perfection!!! :love: :lickout: :love: :lickout: :love:

Congrats on owning such an incredible piece!!

chicky monkey

Shiny_Rock
Debby!

What a beautiful ring! It's so gorgeous, the stone is beautiful and you picked a stunning setting! I knew you would love it!

Congratulations!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Swedeabroad said:
How could I miss this thread! You're e-ring is one of the most elegant I have ever seen! I have been searching for a setting just like this. I would like to send you a PM but I guess it's not possible on PS. I would love to get some more info on your setting. How wide is the band and does the setting have a name I can tell Leon. I'm leaning towards a H&A round cut diamond but your chunky cushion is stunning :love:

AHhhhhhh Thanks!!!! Leon did it again, didn't he? I sourced my center stone from Leon and I'm in awe of it. It is so completely on fire under every sort of lighting. And the french cuts down the side are just as sparkly. And you couldn't get more delicate prongs. It's amazing... like the diamonds are just floating on my finger. Here's the stats I know: it's a 1 carat center and I believe the band is either 1.5 or 2mm. There are 6 french cuts down each side. Just tell Leon you like the ring the Debbie got and describe it and he'll know. I'd tell you my full name but of course I can't do that per PS rules. But I think that's enough. My setting: workmanship and french cut diamonds cost around $4500.

We can be ring cousins!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Thanks Dandi and Chicky! I'd love to take any credit, but this was all Leon's doing. I sourced my diamond from his guy Perry and we discussed a couple of 5 stone rings. Then he calls me and says he has these french cuts and he thinks it would be perfect. He totally got my style and personality form our other discussions and the only credit I give myself is in trusting his instincts. Man... he is the best.

kristalulu

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Yeah!!! Congrats, it is absolutely stunning!! Well worth the painful wait :appl:

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
ahhhh Debby, looking at all your bling has me thinking NEW project! I will keep you posted :D

btw, the dy thing is dead, I think I'm ok with it. :D

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
vbnet said:
ahhhh Debby, looking at all your bling has me thinking NEW project! I will keep you posted :D

VB... forgive my lack of functioning braincells.... DY thing?!? Remind me, good lady :wacko:

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
wow, ms. deb! it is amazing!! i love the diamond, the setting, the french cuts, all of it! i love all of it! congrats on your new beauty!

btw, i might have missed it, but what is the tcw for the french cuts. they look to be a very healthy size! :love:

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
missydebby said:
vbnet said:

VB... forgive my lack of functioning braincells.... DY thing?!? Remind me, good lady :wacko:

David Yurman citrine diamond enhancer. I could do so much better buying a stone and having it set. I don't want to deal with a silver chain or setting. (I'm spoiled) 8-)

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Very classy and I like how low it is.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!!!!!!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous!

septsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I love looking at these photos over and over and reading your posts of excitement! I'm so happy for you!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results