My New Leon!!!! Wooooo Hoooooo!!!!

holly sparkle

Shiny_Rock
Wooooo Hoooooo is right!!! That ring is amazing :love: :love: :love:

Congrats on your new ring!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous MissyDebby :love: :love: :love: I'm so happy for you! I know how much this amazing ring means to you ::) Wear it in good health!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
It is out of this world! :love: :cheeky: :twirl: :love:

Truly this is one of the best solitaires I have ever seen! Wear it in great health Miss Debby! :appl: :appl: :appl:
:wavey:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Fabulous! I love the delicate milgrain!! :appl:

nice ice

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations, Missydebby :love: :love: :love: exquisite ring =)

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!!! missydebby, your ring is absolutely spectacular!!! It looks perfect on you!!! :appl: I'm going to miss you in the are any new leon's coming thread ;(
btw, you're a very good photographer-- it's so tough to take pics of jewelry!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
STUNNING!!! Looks perfect on your hand. Love those french cuts

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous ring!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE everything about it!!!! :appl: It looks lovely on you. :))

Enjoy!

Cachette :))

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: :cheeky: :love: :love: Yummy! It's classic, elegant, simply stunning and looks perfect on your hand. The stone is a firecracker! I'm so happy for you and glad that it is everything you hoped it would be (and then some). It definitely was worth the wait. Please post more pictures soon. :naughty:

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Waowwwww !!!! Very very beautiful, gorgeous, stunning ring !!!!! Congrats ! :love: Please show us your ring and studs together.

00020466.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
debby, your ring came out gorgeous and I just LOVE your new stone. The shape of the cushion is just beautiful.

You must need smelling salts right about now, between your new ring and your new earrings. I'll bet you were smiling even in your sleep!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! And you said it's a 1.01ct? It looks much bigger then that. And the Leon setting is to die for as usual. Congratulations on this gorgeous piece, it sparkles like MAD! It's stunning! 8)

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!!!

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
No, totally gone. Worth every freeken penny and then some. I was at a couple of jewelry stores today (just browsing) and I got so many compliments. I wasn't fishing for them either. They all wanted to know the cuts and designer. I felt super happy and so fortunate.[/quote]

Oh Debby your ring is delicious!!! I just love your cushion! I haven't even read down the thread to see if you got your earrings yet??? I just love the french cuts!!!

I loved your mention of browsing in the jewelry stores, I find myself stopping in to browse just to check out my own ring in the lights! shame on me!

But anyway, wear it in good health, I LOVE IT :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: :lickout:

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

tigian

Ideal_Rock
The french cuts are gorgeous! Love all that sparkle bouncing around. Very happy for you! :love: :love: :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its simply gorgeous! I love that setting! Congratulations!!!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
SparkleNut said:
WOW! And you said it's a 1.01ct? It looks much bigger then that. And the Leon setting is to die for as usual. Congratulations on this gorgeous piece, it sparkles like MAD! It's stunning! 8)

I know! I don't really get it. I can only guess it's because it's so beautifully cut and there is no interference from the metalwork. It's like you can barely see the prongs and the diamonds are floating. Plus having smallish fingers doesn't hurt!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
vbnet said:
No, totally gone. Worth every freeken penny and then some. I was at a couple of jewelry stores today (just browsing) and I got so many compliments. I wasn't fishing for them either. They all wanted to know the cuts and designer. I felt super happy and so fortunate.

Oh Debby your ring is delicious!!! I just love your cushion! I haven't even read down the thread to see if you got your earrings yet??? I just love the french cuts!!!

I loved your mention of browsing in the jewelry stores, I find myself stopping in to browse just to check out my own ring in the lights! shame on me!

But anyway, wear it in good health, I LOVE IT :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: :lickout:

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:[/quote]
Thanks VB!!!! I have another thread in SMTB of the earrings. This is like the best week of my life, bling/material possession -wise!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
tigian said:
The french cuts are gorgeous! Love all that sparkle bouncing around. Very happy for you! :love: :love: :love:

I actually had no clue that the french cuts would sparkle so much... I thought they'd be a little more like rose cuts (I know nothinks!!!! ;-) )

Yeaaaaa for sparkle!!!

wintotty

Shiny_Rock
Hi Missydebby,

I wanted to log in to say "CONGRATULATIONS" to you, because we've gone through so much during the ring making process together. I'm SUPER happy for you the ring turned out so gorgeous! Your diamond is beyond beautiful and sparkly, it suits your dainty finger so perfectly!! Your AVC earrings are not so shabby either! :appl:

I feel like we are very close in a way, especially having a VERY similar ring made at the same time, and we do think a lot alike.....I really enjoyed chatting with you here and so so glad that we ended up with what we cherish for a long time!! Enjoy and wear it well, in a mean time I've been enjoying mine also....(just to want to let you know I didn't decide to not to participate in PS because someone out there have very similar design of mine....that's not the reason why I left. I know any designs will be copied, or existed long before we were born etc. Just wanted to clarify here that didn't bother me that much for me to decide to leave like that. I still lurk to see everyone's gorgeous pieces every now and then. But I decided to come out and post to show you some respect!)

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations, MD. It is breathtaking!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Wow it's gorgeous! :appl:

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Your new ring is simply breathtaking! Be prepared to hear compliments on it wherever you go. It's a stunner, that's for sure. Congratulations and Best Wishes!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just stunning!

Will you wear it on its own or with a band?

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
o my gosh...that ring is to die for :love: :love: :love: :love: thanks for sharing your pics!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I love it!!! The french cut side stones, the delicate milgrain and of course the marvelous center stone all came together perfectly!!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Drop dead gorgeous!!!!! Love it. You deserve it after all the hard work for your exhibition.

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
me likeeeee... gorgeous! wear it in good health!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
wintotty said:
Hi Missydebby,

I wanted to log in to say "CONGRATULATIONS" to you, because we've gone through so much during the ring making process together. I'm SUPER happy for you the ring turned out so gorgeous! Your diamond is beyond beautiful and sparkly, it suits your dainty finger so perfectly!! Your AVC earrings are not so shabby either! :appl:

I feel like we are very close in a way, especially having a VERY similar ring made at the same time, and we do think a lot alike.....I really enjoyed chatting with you here and so so glad that we ended up with what we cherish for a long time!! Enjoy and wear it well, in a mean time I've been enjoying mine also....(just to want to let you know I didn't decide to not to participate in PS because someone out there have very similar design of mine....that's not the reason why I left. I know any designs will be copied, or existed long before we were born etc. Just wanted to clarify here that didn't bother me that much for me to decide to leave like that. I still lurk to see everyone's gorgeous pieces every now and then. But I decided to come out and post to show you some respect!)

WINTOTTY!!!!!!!! I MISSED YOU!!!!!! Thanks for checking back in! I'm so glad to hear that you aren't terribly bothered... not cause that guy, if he copied it, isn't a total professional jerk, but because I want you to have only happiness when you gaze at your beautiful ring.

I am so glad you came by and checked out my ring, cause we are truly ring sisters and you really helped me through the process.

Much love to you always, Debs

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results