shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT my new K

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Like Mara, the setting isn''t really my style (mostly becuase I couldn''t pull off that look!), but on you, it''s divine! Nicely done.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I love your setting and the stone! Really gorgeous--well done!

cheers--Sharon

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~That stone is huge!! Cool setting!
2.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!!!
30.gif

That must be a kick-butt stone because you''ve captured the arrows so effortlessly in so many of those shots! And the setting is so COOL. I like clean, minimalistic looks and yours shows off that stone to perfection!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
It is quite intreasting. Is it their halo bezel without diamonds on the halo and shank?

3hearts

Shiny_Rock

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I love this ring. I love how the stone sparkles with big flashes of color. And I’m glad I didn’t cancel the setting, I like looking at the stone from the side, especially in the car.

I got some rude/terrible comments from a few co-workers, but oh well, what are you going to do? A woman co-worker straight up told me she hated the setting, but loved the diamond. Like how am I suppose to react to that?

face22.gif
While another co-worker said “your diamond sparkles because it’s new,” my stone just needs to be cleaned.
14.gif

Taking pics with a digital camera that has ‘macro’ helps A LOT. Although outdoor shots are still a challenge. Outdoor shots makes the stone look like it has ‘white’ specs on it, even if the stone is clean.

Sundial - I''ll probably wear it alone till I make up my mind. I went to the mall to try on diamond eternity bands to see how it would like with my ring. One guy was very nice, but the rings he had were 14k white gold and it looked very silvery next to the platinum. Then I went to BB to try on the Ritani wedding bands, but the woman kept telling how the Ritani wedding bands would not look right with my ring because the setting was too modern. I finally convinced her to let me try one on, but I will probably have to go to another BB store to see if they have two of the bands.

Mat - I showed WF the etienne perret I wanted and they duplicated it. I think they did a fantastic job
30.gif

Anyways, I took more pics and wanted to share.

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
window shot

DSC00336P.jpg

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
didn''t have flowers, so I used the kissing lady bugs I gave my hubby last year...

DSC00434.JPG

3hearts

Shiny_Rock

DSC00441.JPG

3hearts

Shiny_Rock

DSC00447.JPG

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
i was wearing a pink shirt that day

DSC00487P.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW look at those amazing arrows!!! that stone is a firecracker!!

what kind of camera is that by the way? the pics are fab!

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
in the car...

DSC00498P.jpg

3hearts

Shiny_Rock

DSC00510P.jpg

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
i don''t know why this came out green, but i like it
emsmile.gif

DSC00511P.jpg

3hearts

Shiny_Rock

DSC00512P.jpg

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
this is an outdoor shot that shows white specs and I don''t know why....does anyone else get those?

DSC00513P.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/19/2006 8:34:00 PM
Author: 3hearts

I got some rude/terrible comments from a few co-workers, but oh well, what are you going to do? A woman co-worker straight up told me she hated the setting, but loved the diamond. Like how am I suppose to react to that?

face22.gif
While another co-worker said “your diamond sparkles because it’s new,” my stone just needs to be cleaned.
14.gif

HI:

Mini water pistol. Quick bursts to the face--and also to the co-workers dirty ring. That ought to do it
2.gif

Your ring is outstanding. Enjoy it!!

cheers--Sharon

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
... i think this is the one where i was wearing a pink shirt...

DSC003791P.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
wow!! i ditto mara, what kind of camera do you use?!

that diamond is beyond fabulous!! OMG!

3hearts

Shiny_Rock

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
oopps lets try this again...

DSC004731P.jpg

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
thank you for the compliments.....i''m using a sony cyber-shot dsc-n1 8.1mp. received it as a present and love it...
30.gif

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
here''s another shot of those white specs i get on outdoor shots....

DSC00490p.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
love the new pics 3hearts...

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hmmm i don't really see anything in those pictures?
33.gif

the only thing i can think of is something like dust or dirt...you'd be amazed at how quickly these stones pick up dirt and dust around them and the camera magnification just blows it up!!!! if i take pictures of my ring 10-20 minutes after cleaning it, it's dirty already! i have to take it out of the US and directly to its photo shoot. sick i know...
31.gif

oh the other thing is that maybe the camera is catching and highlighting the inclusions in the stone, are they typically colorless or white? if so that could be the case!!it can be kinda fun..trying to pick out my inclusions in magnified pictures...hehee.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi :)

In pictures 4 and 5... especially 5... I can see the pavillion of your stone on your ring... and I can clearly see the bezel reflected in it... I would love to see more shots of you shining light through your ring and watching the reflections off the side. Yeah, I know I''m weird, wanting to look at the diamond from underneath, but there''s beauty there too :) Your ring is a perfect canvas for the beauty of a diamond. It''s perfect. It is perfect in its utter simplicity and balance. I''m creating a much more old fashioned ring with quite a bit more detail and I''d like to do a flatter reflective surface for an old cut stone. I am inthralled with your ring though... it''s truly amazing and fascinating. It is the *perfect* (IMO) place for an ideal round to showcase its own brilliance. You don''t need reflections from the bottom... but you see them anyway LOL I want to see if you can get some cool ones... got a camera? Show more of your bling! haha! -- oh no! I think I''ve been assimilated! ::flees::

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Your stone is fabulous, and I love how the setting shows it off so well! Bezel settings are not my personal style, but boy oh boy do I wish they were! It really makes your stone pop!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness that baby is on FIRE!!!! It''s stunning - I just love the fact that you can see the lower end of the diamond....amazing!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous new photos! I love how prominent the arrows are! Keep em coming!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results