shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My new IDJ eternity band!!!!!!:)

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi millionstars!!!

Welcome to PS!! I think you'll find this community to be fabulous!!! I'm very excited for you! I just wanted to tell you, if you think you want to work with IDJ on this project, you should definitely read through LALove's thread- she purchased an e-band from them last year, is very particular, and has great taste!!! Here it is:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-5-6-carat-id-jewelry-eternity-band.151728/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-5-6-carat-id-jewelry-eternity-band.151728/[/URL]

Read through the whole thing and take notes, then you'll know exactly what to tell Yekutiel (the owner) and/or Luann (his assistant-who is wonderful by the way) when you call. And please make sure to tell them you're a PS-coper!!!!! It makes a difference!!!! ;)) Keep us updated on the process, and if you need anything, please let me know!!!! :appl:

amillionstars

Rough_Rock
Dani, thank you for all of the information! (and again, your rings look just amazing, I keep looking at the pics :love: ) Wow! That link to the other eternity band info is wonderful, thank you!! I am hoping to get this ring made soon and I'll definitely post a pic or two and join in on the bling celebration :) I am looking to put a plain platinum comfort fit band with the eternity band to be a 'set' and also to have a plain band to wear when my EB could get damaged (gym, cleaning, etc). So a question for anyone who might be interested in putting in their .02's worth....do you think that a plain platinum band would look okay paired with the diamond EB and would the plain band look better same size as the EB or as a slimmer band?

Appreciate any input! Thank you :)

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love all your blingy rings!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
amillionstars|1305501833|2922609 said:
Dani, thank you for all of the information! (and again, your rings look just amazing, I keep looking at the pics :love: ) Wow! That link to the other eternity band info is wonderful, thank you!! I am hoping to get this ring made soon and I'll definitely post a pic or two and join in on the bling celebration :) I am looking to put a plain platinum comfort fit band with the eternity band to be a 'set' and also to have a plain band to wear when my EB could get damaged (gym, cleaning, etc). So a question for anyone who might be interested in putting in their .02's worth....do you think that a plain platinum band would look okay paired with the diamond EB and would the plain band look better same size as the EB or as a slimmer band?

Appreciate any input! Thank you :)

YOu will get better responses if you post this question in a new thread in rockytalky.

amillionstars

Rough_Rock
Gotcha, thank you! So new to this, wasn't sure where to put it.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi millionstars~~

Yes, I think a plain band would look beautiful next to the e-band!!! I would probably get at least a 3mm band if it were me, just so it doesn't get "lost", if you know what I mean!!! Please post pics when you get your new ring(s)!!!! :appl:

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Amy!!!! :))

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I missed this thread when the babies were born but I am so glad to see this!!! Incredibly gorgeous ring for a such a gorgeous lady!!! :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Skippy|1326898535|3105838 said:
I missed this thread when the babies were born but I am so glad to see this!!! Incredibly gorgeous ring for a such a gorgeous lady!!! :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

AWWW, Skippy thank you!!! I *heart* you!!! :))

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dani|1326900370|3105856 said:
Skippy|1326898535|3105838 said:

AWWW, Skippy thank you!!! I *heart* you!!! :))

I Heart you too Dani!!! :D thanks!

Sandy13351

Rough_Rock
Dani - I just left a message for you in the Rough Rock section. Your ring is beautiful and I'm thinking of ordering the same one. Now that you've had it awhile are you still finding it comfortable (for instance inbetween the fingers)?

Thanks and congrat's!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results