shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My new IDJ eternity band!!!!!!:)

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone!!!

I haven't posted something new in a long time.....Long story short, this process started May of last year, when I purchased my first e-band from IDJ. I was a very bad PS-er and never posted photos. :blackeye: I decided a few moths ago that I wanted to upgrade the
stones / get a larger band, so I paid another visit to Yekutiel and Luann and had a few hours of fun!!! They are such super sweet people, and Yekutiel spent alot of time with me, making sure he understood what I wanted (I am a PS-er, after all, ha ha) and showing me a lot of his gorgeous inventory (love his stacking rings!). He even sized my e-ring for me a bit larger, as its been fitting tight lately- boy did I appreciate that!!!! It was just a nice thing to do for me-totally unexpected- it was even polished/dipped afterwards, and now looks like new again- and all done while I waited! As far as the e-band, we ended up deciding on a slightly lower setting, and upgraded the size from 20 to 25 pointers.

I just want to say thank you so much again to Yekutiel & Luann!! They definitely made me feel like they just wanted me to be happy, and I really appreciate that!!!! I highly recommend them, and can't wait to work with them again in the (hopefully near) future!!!!!! :appl:

Anyway, enough of my chatting, here are the stats: (and pics) ;))

4.01 ctw eternity band
16 ex cut FG, SI1 stones

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Picture-567.jpg

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Goodness, what a gorgeous ring!

Do you wear it often in place of your EC solitaire Dani?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a beautiful piece! So classic, and completely stunning :love: :sun:

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi DD!!!

Thank you!!! No- I actually don't. I usually wear my w-set on my left hand, and the e-band on my right (when I wear my jewelry, which is like never-sad but true) :blackeye:

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
Love your new Eternity band from ID. I have one similar with the low setting and I love it. I don't even know it is on.
Enjoy your new ring. It is beautiful!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dani, that is one beautiful band! That size stone sounds and looks so awesome for a RHR! I love it! I hope to visit idj when I am
in NY this summer!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much Min, Yssie, Kimber, & luv!!!!!! :appl:

Another pic for your viewing pleasure (dont know why the stones in e-band look dark here, I'm SO NOT a great photographer)

2011-05-05 13.03.02.jpg

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
It is GORGEOUS!!!!! I LOVE IT!! It's wonderful to see all the beautiful jewelry coming from IDJ lately. They honestly do such fantastic work :love: :love:

I'm ordering an eternity band through them this week, not as big as yours =) (the green smile is bc I am green with envy-lol) but with their fantastic upgrade policy on eternity bands (and earrings), my bling will be HUGE one day too :D

Congrats again!!!! Wear it in good health!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely...I'll be calling IDJ later in the year closer to my b-day!

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dani|1304614587|2913072 said:
Hi DD!!!

Thank you!!! No- I actually don't. I usually wear my w-set on my left hand, and the e-band on my right (when I wear my jewelry, which is like never-sad but true) :blackeye:
Well then I think I will confiscate it! That is strictly NOT allowed on PS, don't you know??

Is it because of your job? I imagine rings are not all that good to wear in L&D.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dani, I love it. Wow, what an impact those diamonds make too!! Very classic!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Dreamer- its TOTALLY because of my job. I work a lot, between L&D, and I'm also an NP in an Ob/gyn office, so let's just say that,
UMMM....I'm ALWAYS using my hands ;)) I just don't want to risk damaging my rings. Sad though, because I spend so much of my time working, I feel sometimes like its a waste having nice jewelry!!! The only pro is that when I do wear it, its exta-special!!!! :love:

Thank you so much lbb, tyty, and mrss!!!!!! :appl:

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock
Really beautiful eternity band :appl:

IDJ did it again. I am a proud owner of a bezel set eternity with milgrain and wear it everyday. I am considering a 5 stone or an eternity band with 20-25 pointers, so if you don't mind could you share how much you paid for this beauty?

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh holy moly!!!! that's such a beautiful band - what a great size!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

m m m m m, m, m! :love: It's a winner all right!

cheers--Sharon

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
It turned out beautiful Dani! What size finger do you have?? It looks huge!

Bibbi

Rough_Rock
OHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL - love that band!! CONGRATS!!!! :love: :love: :appl:

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Thank Lizzy!!!! I can actually wear a 6, but I got this band in a size 7 because it is thicker and I like to wear my rings a little loose these days :)) This might sound crazy, but the band does not look huge IRL at all!!! It looks so much bigger in these magnified pics!!!!! :cheeky:

eta: Thanks Sharon & Bibbi!!!

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! I love it!

I ordered my wedding ring from IDJ last week, and Luann was so helpful and quick to answer my emails. I seriously can't wait until I have it!!!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.