shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Engagement ring- glamour shots

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock

ajfindoor2.jpg

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock

ajfindoor3.jpg

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock

ajfindoor4.jpg

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock

ajfindoor5.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
I love all the pics...so I''m no help there. But I just wanted to say that I adore your ring. As a colored gem girl myself....I''m in awe. Those double prongs are amazing, but so is the whole ring. CONGRATS!

PaisleyLady

Rough_Rock
I have been a lurker on this board for a couple of months but your beautiful sapphire made me finally sign up to tell you how dreamy that ring is! It looks like the ring the old lady through into the ocean on the "Titantic."

debhew

Rough_Rock
Absolutely stunning!! Congratulations!
3.gif

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Msflutter- I love your ring as well. I just LOVE color with diamond HALOS!

..and PaisleyLady, I feel honored to have lured you out of lurking and into the pricescope world of posting.

..thanks again to everyone else for all the compliments~
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your ring; I know I told you already but it really makes me drool!!!
3.gif

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/24/2008 11:29:22 AM
Author: Skippy123
3.gif

Skippy,

I am so drooling over yours too......I just had to leave a post on your SMTR Brooch thread.
30.gif

Funny story, I decided for my wedding that I need a hair ornament..and one of my friends said that I should find a nice vintage brooch, since I have always wanted one. We decided it WOULD be a perfect idea. So here I am, conjuring up mental images of what the PERFECT piece would look like. ..and then it magically appears on your thread- EXACTLY what I was picturing..even with the blue I pictured!!! JUST AMAZING. I hate to be a copier..but I MUST find one like it! Enjoy your new piece

30.gif

Kaitebug

Rough_Rock
I am astounded at the beauty of that ring!!!!
6.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2008 2:35:53 PM
Author: Missrocks

Date: 1/24/2008 11:29:22 AM
3.gif

Skippy,

I am so drooling over yours too......I just had to leave a post on your SMTR Brooch thread.
30.gif

Funny story, I decided for my wedding that I need a hair ornament..and one of my friends said that I should find a nice vintage brooch, since I have always wanted one. We decided it WOULD be a perfect idea. So here I am, conjuring up mental images of what the PERFECT piece would look like. ..and then it magically appears on your thread- EXACTLY what I was picturing..even with the blue I pictured!!! JUST AMAZING. I hate to be a copier..but I MUST find one like it! Enjoy your new piece

30.gif

Ahhh, that is so sweet; thank you!!! Can''t wait to see what you get!!

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Skippy! If I end up finding my DREAM brooch, I will definietly post pics. But I just don''t think it can get any better than yours
9.gif

I already can''t wait to get my wedding band. I have decided instead of going with Michael B, I am having the same four-row wide flat pave'' style custom made (with slightly larger diamonds 1.4mm, instead of 1.2mm). Even though Michael B does excellent work, I really am just sooooo thrilled with the quality of handmade fishtail pave in my E-ring.
30.gif

But my FI tells me a I have to wait until next year to even start the project
7.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/30/2008 8:39:29 PM
Thanks Skippy! If I end up finding my DREAM brooch, I will definietly post pics. But I just don't think it can get any better than yours
9.gif

I already can't wait to get my wedding band. I have decided instead of going with Michael B, I am having the same four-row wide flat pave' style custom made (with slightly larger diamonds 1.4mm, instead of 1.2mm). Even though Michael B does excellent work, I really am just sooooo thrilled with the quality of handmade fishtail pave in my E-ring.
30.gif

7.gif
Ahhh, thanks, I love it lots. You might check an auction house like Doyle or something like that
1.gif

I just love your ring; it makes me smile when I see it in different threads, it is so gorgeous and the color takes my breath away, seriously!! Is the ring Michael B? Well, I can't wait till next year for your project
3.gif

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/30/2008 9:05:05 PM

Date: 1/30/2008 8:39:29 PM
Thanks Skippy! If I end up finding my DREAM brooch, I will definietly post pics. But I just don't think it can get any better than yours
9.gif

I already can't wait to get my wedding band. I have decided instead of going with Michael B, I am having the same four-row wide flat pave' style custom made (with slightly larger diamonds 1.4mm, instead of 1.2mm). Even though Michael B does excellent work, I really am just sooooo thrilled with the quality of handmade fishtail pave in my E-ring.
30.gif

7.gif
Ahhh, thanks, I love it lots. You might check an auction house like Doyle or something like that
1.gif

I just love your ring; it makes me smile when I see it in different threads, it is so gorgeous and the color takes my breath away, seriously!! Is the ring Michael B? Well, I can't wait till next year for your project
3.gif

Thank you!
1.gif
I'm just so happy I found the shade of blue that makes me swoon... I know everyone has that different shade of blue or violet they prefer when it comes to sapphires.
I'm just so amazed at the pave' work.
30.gif
..nevermind my greasy fingerprints on the diamonds..

handmadepavecustom.jpg

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Butterfly- Thanks for the compliments! ..and no I don''t mind, I consider it flattery.
1.gif

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I cant believe how dark those newer photos are...it''s a chameleon isn''t it? How cool is that?! Love that ring...

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
I see I am way-late to this thread, and I''ve seen your gorgeous ring in your avatar, but better late than never to say, it''s stunning!!

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/9/2008 1:32:49 PM
Author: surfgirl
Wow, I cant believe how dark those newer photos are...it''s a chameleon isn''t it? How cool is that?! Love that ring...
Surfgirl,
LOL..that''s what I kept telling everyone. No one believed me, until I sent them the photo''s.

Old-fashioned girl,
- Late compliments are always excepted~ It keeps my thread from dying.
1.gif

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
I never realized that colored gems can be such chameleons depending on the lighting source! I was in my kitchen today and was really loving the way it looked in those lights.. So I got a little over excited and took more photos. I guess PS can't kick me off for having too many photos, so what the heck...
1.gif

kitchencolor1.jpg

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry, double post.

kitchencolor1.jpg

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
..So I think I have finally got my fill of photography. I'm retiring the camera for now. Until I get my wedding band.
3.gif

kitchecolor2.jpg

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
thank goodness you decided to bump this with more photos!!! otherwise i wouldn''t have seen it!

your ring is crazy fabulous!!!!!
30.gif

jeez, i cannot stop staring! i love the pic with it in the orchid and the one with the silver lv tie. the silver really brings out the blue and the diamonds!
30.gif

it''s such a perfect size for your dainty finger. it''s perfect! perfect, i tell you!!!

can ya tell i''m excited?
9.gif

oh, ya, congratulations by the way.
5.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Everytime I see your avatar I swoon! That blue is enchanting.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Milly- I could tell you were excited..LOL. And thanks for voting on my pics too.

Lumpkin- Thanks! All of the sudden I love blue even more. Strangly, I find myself wanting to coordinate my outfit to my ring...
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results