shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Engagement ring- glamour shots

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
face23.gif
emdgust.gif
emlove.gif
emthup.gif

I LOVE IT!! That is gorgeous, simply stunning! Congratulations on your engagement!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Good God missrocks - I had to come back and take another look at your FREAKING AMAZING sapphire ering!!! It''s quickly becoming one of my absolute favorites on PS.

Who says the most gorgeous ering in the world had to have a diamond in it??

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Wowza!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

The color is amazing and the whole ring is just stunning.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring and beautiful sapphire. Congratulations.

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Count me jealous! :)

Anne

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhhhmazing! I love it.

My fever for a sapphire halo is getting stronger every single day!!!

LUCKY GIRL!!!

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
More pictures as promised. I had to show it off in daylight- I think it looks a little bit more bluish in daylight and more violetish blue in the indoor lighting...

daylightsappring.jpg

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock

daylightsappring2.jpg

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock

sappringdaylight3.jpg

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
..I just LOVE taking it''s picture
30.gif

sappringdaylight4.jpg

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Indoor lighting..

Picture 133 [].jpg

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Utter perfection. I am just aghast! The ratio is just right on the money. The claws are well...you know how we psers love those claws. The pave...the white the blue...oh and on your dainty finger...it really looks spectacular. I really really share your enthusiasm and love for your new ring. I can only imagine what it feels like to look down at your finger...it is really stunning-I am thrilled for you! I am the deepest shade of green...and it isn''t at all becoming. Not tired yet on the photo scene...if you have any more creative shots left in you...I am begging for more! §

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
All I can say is
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
It''s gorgeous and that blue is just so blue!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
There really just are no words for a ring that beautiful!!!! Your FI is right. You needed to post that lovely.
30.gif
18.gif

shay

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Close up..
3.gif

closeupsappringoutdoor.jpg

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
WoW! Just stunning! Such a beautiful piece. Congratulations!

slyons29

Rough_Rock
DEAR GOD. Seriously I have been hemming and hawing about what I want for an engagement ring -- smaller awesome cut round diamond in a halo or a absolutely spectacularly large sapphire in a halo with side stones and I think . . . just maybe . . . I may be a huge copycat and going for the sapphire. Seriously one of the most incredible rings I have ever seen!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Can you tell us where you got that gorgeous stone!?!?!?!?!?!

Happy New Year!

sl

sera

Ideal_Rock
ohno.gif
HOLY COW! That is one gorgeous sapphire and one gorgeous setting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I''m in LOVE!
im%20in%20luuuurve.gif

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
i am not usually a fan of colored stones, but this beauty just changed my mind..it is gorgeous!! love the split prongs and the very thin band....
30.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
YOWZA! Congratulations and may I say, your ring is absolutely stunning! (Made my heart pull a bit when I saw it, that nagging feeling that perhaps we should have gone with the yellow sapphire halo instead of my diamond!)

Gorgeous, just gorgeous.

Wear it in good health and great love!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
I love a regal blue sapphire as an engagement ring. It looks like its fit for royalty! And those double claw prongs? SWOON! I seriously cannot get over the color of that sapphire, I''m in heaven. Thank you for posting pics and congratulations!

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
More glamour shots...

tiesappring1111.jpg

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock

tiesappring22.jpg

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/31/2007 9:40:41 PM
Author: BooBearsMom
Beautiful ring Missrocks!!! There have been a couple of cushion/half moon rings posted here recently and I''m really loving the combination, especially with that amazing sapphire!

What kind of wedding band will you wear with it?

After some thought, I have decided I don''t want to wear a band next to it.. I feel like it would take away from the design. But I will be wearing a wedding band on my opposite hand, of course. My fiance'' doesn''t get off that easy..LOL!

I was thinking of a four-five row wide flat style pave'' band. I''ve tried on the four row on Michael B''s website. It is ABSOLUTELY stunning. You can see the sparkle from clear across the room. Pave'' Pefection
36.gif

flatbandcollmbmissrocks.gif

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Missrocks, your ring is lovely! Do you mind me asking if your sapphire is heat treated and also if the cert tells you where it comes from (Sri Lanka, Cambodia, etc.)? Inquiring minds would love to know...thanks!

ETA: I vote for the smaller of the bands so as not to compete with your ering. Sometimes less is more, if you know what I mean.
28.gif

ChattyCat

Rough_Rock
My GAWD! That''s GORGEOUS!!!
18.gif

kizmet

Rough_Rock
Wow, I cannot believe your engagement ring. I think your ring is my favorite on pricescope! And I love those bands too.

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/8/2008 8:55:38 PM
Author: surfgirl
Missrocks, your ring is lovely! Do you mind me asking if your sapphire is heat treated and also if the cert tells you where it comes from (Sri Lanka, Cambodia, etc.)? Inquiring minds would love to know...thanks!

ETA: I vote for the smaller of the bands so as not to compete with your ering. Sometimes less is more, if you know what I mean.
28.gif
Surfgirl,

To answer your question my sapphire is heat treated, which isn''t an issue to me. My cert doesn''t specify a country of origin.... But I have a friend who works for Gubelin Labs in Switzerland- he should be able to get a good idea of where it came from based on some small, very unique, inclusions my stone posses''s under magnification.

Thanks for the opinion on the band. But I have decided since it is on the opposite hand, I will go with the middle one- I just felt like the smaller one didn''t make enough of a statement. Yes,...I''m kind of greedy like that
31.gif

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone for the rave reviews! It makes me feel extra good about my ring, and my fiance'' is feeling xtra proud of himself.

I am so excited, I don''t know if I can wait another year and half for my band to dress up my other hand!

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
I want that setting. Like, yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results