shape
carat
color
clarity

My new David Klass rose gold diamond cuff!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
wow <3 i love that you did rose gold too! it's perfect!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
This is beautiful! Can you tell us about the hammered bangle? I snooped LotusStone and saw a similar one but it looked flatter. I love how the diamond bangle stacks with the others!

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! The largest center stone is 3.6mm. All the other ones range from 2.2mm, 2.4mm, 2.6mm, and 2.8mm. The bracelet is under 1 carat but it sparkles like crazy!

Wow, so much presence! I never would've guessed.

Minx7891

Rough_Rock
This is beautiful! Can you tell us about the hammered bangle? I snooped LotusStone and saw a similar one but it looked flatter. I love how the diamond bangle stacks with the others!

Thank you. The hammered bracelet is from David Smallcombe. It’s not solid gold. It’s 14k gold filled. I reached out to the store asking if they could make it in solid gold. The owner’s daughter (Abbey) told me they would be happy to do it and gave me a very reasonable quote as well. Ultimately I decided to wait on doing another gold project while gold is at all time high.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bracelet and it looks great with your other bangles!

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Saw this in David’s page and thought, I hope that goes to a PS’er! It’s beautiful

Minx7891

Rough_Rock
Saw this in David’s page and thought, I hope that goes to a PS’er! It’s beautiful

OMG! :love: That just made my day! Thank you!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What I love most about both your diamond cuff @Minx7891 and the diamond bangle bracelet @MamaBee recently purchased is they both look equally fantastic whether you are dressed up or dressed down. It’s a perfect staple item.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results