Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

My new David Klass rose gold diamond cuff!

Minx7891

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi all!
Here’s my new rose gold diamond cuff from Davis Klass! It was repurposed from 2 diamond pendants I don’t wear anymore. The design is an inspiration from Noemie website. This was my first project with David and I’m beyond pleased. The whole process was very smooth and easy. I sent him pics of my pendants and what I wanted to do with them. He gave me a quote with drawing of the design. I was happy with both and mailed in my pendants. And voila!

The first pic is the inspiration bracelet from Noemie.

D30590B6-903D-4312-8171-FFC5766BB164.jpeg F5E2FCDB-3B2F-4241-AC5C-D5686AC8A6ED.jpeg 8CD49135-BF32-4E18-9137-879D0C1F01C4.jpeg 6FA8BCA0-8FC1-4E8E-82EF-862996B074EE.jpeg 7A4E94A7-FF39-411A-8DAE-2ABBC842BF1A.jpeg

MamaBee

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful @Minx7891! I would love to see it on your wrist!

dk168

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looking forward to see the IRL pics, thanks for sharing!

Just wondering what's the plan for the leftover stone please? TIA.

DK :kiss2:

Alex T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WHAT??!! :-o

How did you not tell us about this project?!

Well, you know what i think without me having to tell you. I can't wait to see what you think of it when you get it & see how it looks on you :kiss2: When are you expecting it to arrive?

AnastasiaBeaverhausen

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty! Do you have pics of it on your wrist? And this sounds like a great post for the recycled pieces thread.

AuntKiki

Shiny_Rock
This is super pretty and such a great repurpose!!! I'd love something like this lol. Ps is so dangerous, now I'm digging through unworn stuff. ;)2

Minx7891

Rough_Rock
Trade
Looking forward to see the IRL pics, thanks for sharing!

Just wondering what's the plan for the leftover stone please? TIA.

DK :kiss2:

I knew someone was going to notice the left over diamond! I now have about 4 leftover diamonds from different projects. Maybe I will do another bangle like this in yellow gold someday

Minx7891

Rough_Rock
Trade
WHAT??!! :-o

How did you not tell us about this project?!

Well, you know what i think without me having to tell you. I can't wait to see what you think of it when you get it & see how it looks on you :kiss2: When are you expecting it to arrive?

This bangle addiction is definitely getting a little out of hand. I actually used the bangle I got from LotusStone as a model for size and fit and it came out to perfection!!

Minx7891

Rough_Rock
Trade
So pretty! Do you have pics of it on your wrist? And this sounds like a great post for the recycled pieces thread.

That post was my inspiration behind this project!! I was actually going to post this thread there but couldn’t find it. Thank you for bringing it up. I will add to the thread soon. :D

Minx7891

Rough_Rock
Trade
This is super pretty and such a great repurpose!!! I'd love something like this lol. Ps is so dangerous, now I'm digging through unworn stuff. ;)2

Thank you! You know I’m seeing a pattern here. :lol:Awhile ago I came across a recycling thread and it was what inspired me to do this project! I thought “why am I not doing this?!”

Cerulean

Brilliant_Rock
Wow this is stunning. Not a lot of diamond bangles catch my eye, but this one sure does!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding
    Diamond Prices - April 2021
    Diamond Prices - April 2021

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.