shape
carat
color
clarity

My new CBI .72 G/SI1 floating bezel pendant

MrsWooster

Rough_Rock
Now that it has been a few months... Does the cutlet touching your neck still bother you? I love the design and would like something similar, but I have been worrying that an open back would be annoying. Can you share your experience with this? Thanks!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
7AEFDBD1-C8AC-4CCF-8199-822423284262.jpeg
Now that it has been a few months... Does the cutlet touching your neck still bother you? I love the design and would like something similar, but I have been worrying that an open back would be annoying. Can you share your experience with this? Thanks!

I think I can help!
I loved this necklace so much I reached out to Melissa @Winks_Elf to help me find a Crafted by Infinity diamond within my budget. I went with this diamond:
https://www.hpdiamonds.com/en-us/diamonddetail/HPD10090

And basically the same floating bezel setting with milgrain but with a yellow gold chain.
To answer your question about cutlet touching the neck, it felt a little strange for the first couple of days but now I only ever feel it when, for instance, I’m wrapping a scarf around my neck.

Here’s a picture. The diamond is a sparkle bomb!
I can take neck shots if you’re interested @MrsWooster

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
7AEFDBD1-C8AC-4CCF-8199-822423284262.jpeg

I think I can help!
I loved this necklace so much I reached out to Melissa @Winks_Elf to help me find a Crafted by Infinity diamond within my budget. I went with this diamond:
https://www.hpdiamonds.com/en-us/diamonddetail/HPD10090

And basically the same floating bezel setting with milgrain but with a yellow gold chain.
To answer your question about cutlet touching the neck, it felt a little strange for the first couple of days but now I only ever feel it when, for instance, I’m wrapping a scarf around my neck.

Here’s a picture. The diamond is a sparkle bomb!
I can take neck shots if you’re interested @MrsWooster

I would love to see neck shots! A pendant is on my project list and I’m trying to determine what size would be good for everyday wear. I absolutely LOVE the setting both of you have chosen! So classic. The way the jump rings just blend into the chain is gorgeous.

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
That looks amazing on your neckline!!! Wear it in good health and much happiness. :)

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
I love this pendant and am thinking of doing one similar! Do you still love it?

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love this pendant and am thinking of doing one similar! Do you still love it?

I used it for my upgrade to a 2.02ct CBI. I miss it very much and plan to replace it with another CBI when funds permit.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I used it for my upgrade to a 2.02ct CBI. I miss it very much and plan to replace it with another CBI when funds permit.

Just curious - if money was no object would you prefer a larger stone or were you happy with the size you chose? So hard to decide on pendant size diamond!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Just curious - if money was no object would you prefer a larger stone or were you happy with the size you chose? So hard to decide on pendant size diamond!

I am curious about this as well. So much info about size as relates to studs, etc. It is hard to decide what would truly be best for daily wear!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am curious about this as well. So much info about size as relates to studs, etc. It is hard to decide what would truly be best for daily wear!

Looking at my one carat stud earring, it doesn’t look large enough for a pendant but after looking at these two pendants in the .75 range, it makes you wonder! These two pendants were beautiful!!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@MissGotRocks and @Tonks for everyday wear (for myself), I‘m going to stick with between .75-1ct diamond. I wouldn’t want to go smaller than .75ct, however, a little bigger is good. :D

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MissGotRocks and @Tonks for everyday wear (for myself), I‘m going to stick with between .75-1ct diamond. I wouldn’t want to go smaller than .75ct, however, a little bigger is good. :D

Thanks - makes sense. I hope how soon you are able to replace your beautiful pendant!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results