shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Bev K band!!!!! :oD

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s almost here! (Sorry . . . I know, I''m a tease! LOL!)
9.gif

I''ve been working with Pat at Pearlman''s, and she called me yesterday to tell me that they received my ring from Beverley K! It should be on its way to me now, and hopefully it will be delivered to my office on Monday! YAY!!!
36.gif

It''s actually my Christmas pressie from DH. We ordered it before Christmas, but I had to be difficult and insist on having Bev K custom-make it with a small sizing bar, so it took a while. Of course, I had to have Pearlman''s ship it to my office so that someone could sign for it when it gets here. BUT, there''s a catch . . . DH is INSISTING that I not open it when it arrives! I''m supposed to bring it home UNOPENED and give it to DH to wrap, just so I can immediately unwrap it when he finishes wrapping it. Ugh! That unreasonable man!!! How am I supposed to NOT OPEN THE BOX?!?!?!
29.gif
20.gif
11.gif

Here''s the pic from the Pearlman''s website:

EmmsBevKBand.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m sure it will be beautiful - love the yellow gold!

Just be good and do as he asks - especially since it is a present from him. It might be hard but will be worth it to open it with him!

Can''t wait to see hand shots!!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/6/2009 10:35:37 PM
Author: DiamondsDiamonds
That is beautiful!

Thanks, DD!
9.gif

Hey, and welcome to PS . . . we love new members!!!
36.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/6/2009 10:36:39 PM
Author: MissGotRocks
I''m sure it will be beautiful - love the yellow gold!

Just be good and do as he asks - especially since it is a present from him. It might be hard but will be worth it to open it with him!

Can''t wait to see hand shots!!
Hee hee! MGR, that''s what I keep telling myself: "Must not open box . . . must not open box!" LOL!
9.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/6/2009 10:39:07 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Oh Emm, I love it :) Very pretty!!!!!!!
Thanks, Michelle! I can''t wait to post pics when it gets here . . . I''m so excited!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Yay, it''s almost here! I have been wondering if you received your ring yet. I can''t wait to see it! I think it''s very sweet that your DH wants to give you your gift to unwrap.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Lovely - the yellow gold is so rich looking
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/6/2009 10:55:00 PM
Author: snlee
Yay, it''s almost here! I have been wondering if you received your ring yet. I can''t wait to see it! I think it''s very sweet that your DH wants to give you your gift to unwrap.
Hee hee! Snlee, I promise to post pics as soon as he lets me have it!
36.gif

OK, I have to ask . . . what is UP with y''all?!?! I was hoping to be able to show DH a bunch of posts telling him to let me open it as soon as it''s delivered!!! Come on, guys . . . help me out here! LOL!
2.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/6/2009 10:58:46 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
Lovely - the yellow gold is so rich looking
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Thanks, Amber! I''m a HUGE yellow gold fan!
1.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!
How does he expect you to be so patient???
How does he expect US to be so patient???

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/6/2009 11:25:33 PM
Author: Diamond*Dana
Gorgeous!
How does he expect you to be so patient???
How does he expect US to be so patient???
LOL! EXCELLENT questions, D! I''m afraid DH is greatly overestimating my level of self-restraint!
19.gif

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
i can''t wait to see it! it looks gorgeous.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Oh, my gosh, that is BEAUTIFUL! You should not wait for DH. Open that box immediately upon its arrival! (And take pictures! And post them ASAP!)

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
awwww! he wants to see you open it! very cute. but insane - hello! open the box and show us asap!!!!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s stunning! I can''t wait to see it, so I can''t imagine how excited you are!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
just beautiful, can''t wait for more pics!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
How gorgeous!!! So excited for you, Emm!!!! Cant wait to see more pics!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/6/2009 10:34:15 PM
Author:Irishgrrrl
It''s almost here! (Sorry . . . I know, I''m a tease! LOL!)
9.gif

I''ve been working with Pat at Pearlman''s, and she called me yesterday to tell me that they received my ring from Beverley K! It should be on its way to me now, and hopefully it will be delivered to my office on Monday! YAY!!!
36.gif

It''s actually my Christmas pressie from DH. We ordered it before Christmas, but I had to be difficult and insist on having Bev K custom-make it with a small sizing bar, so it took a while. Of course, I had to have Pearlman''s ship it to my office so that someone could sign for it when it gets here. BUT, there''s a catch . . . DH is INSISTING that I not open it when it arrives! I''m supposed to bring it home UNOPENED and give it to DH to wrap, just so I can immediately unwrap it when he finishes wrapping it. Ugh! That unreasonable man!!! How am I supposed to NOT OPEN THE BOX?!?!?!
29.gif
20.gif
11.gif

Here''s the pic from the Pearlman''s website:
Golly - what a jerk!
9.gif
Well, let''s hurry it up and get this show on the road! I want some pictures missy!!!!!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I''ve always loved that band!
so yummy

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL! Aw, thanks ladies! I promise to post pics as soon as I''m allowed! Hee hee!
4.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful and I love that it''s in yellow gold! That so funny about your hubby. Good luck staying strong and not opening that box.
5.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/7/2009 2:58:23 PM
Author: Catmom
It''s beautiful and I love that it''s in yellow gold! That so funny about your hubby. Good luck staying strong and not opening that box.
5.gif
LOL! Thanks, Michelle! I''m gonna need all the luck I can get to stay OUT of that box! I still can''t believe he''s doing this to me!
20.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pretty! Can''t wait to see hand shots. I REALLY think you will be glad you got that sizing bar!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
ooooooo! I cannot wait to see!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is SO PRETTY!
36.gif
You have some incredible patience!!!!!!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Irish, I always love your taste and I LOVE that ring in yellow gold! It''s gorgeous! I hope you do get it Monday!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
I swear I replied to this last night but PS ate my post!
7.gif
It''s gorgeous! Can''t wait to see pics! I''m sure it''ll be horrible not opening that box until your Dh wraps it, but it''ll be worth the wait!
2.gif

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I dont think I could not open the box. That is too much temptation for one woman to bear. I wouldnt be able to concentrate on anything else, and who knows,
your boss might see you not working, and you could quite possibly get fired. And all because you couldnt think about anything else but opening that package.
Surely DH wouldnt want that to happen, now would he?

Thats my story.

Gorgeous ring! Be strong!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ladies, thank you so much!
1.gif

Puffy ~ I can''t wait either! LOL!
2.gif

KittyBean ~ I agree completely! I should open it as soon as it gets here! Anything else would just be inhumane to my fellow PSers!
9.gif

Mommy2iz ~ You''re so right! He is very cute, but TOTALLY insane if he expects me to have that kind of patience!
19.gif

Kcoursolle ~ Thank you! I keep telling myself that I''ve waited this long, so what''s a few more days? BUT IT''S NOT WORKING!!!
11.gif

Mrs. S ~ Thanks! I promise to post pics just as soon as humanly possible!
4.gif

Dani ~ Thank you, sweetie! I''m excited too!
9.gif

Jo ~ Hee hee! I know how you feel . . . I just HATE it when people post these teaser threads in SMTR, and then take like FOR-FREAKING-EVER to post pics!
2.gif
11.gif

Ckrickett ~ Thanks! I''ve always loved this one too, and I''ve had my eye on it for quite some time now. Pat says it''s GORGEOUS in person, so I don''t think I''ll be disappointed!
30.gif

Tacori ~ I agree 100% about the sizing bar! The only eternity band that I have is my wedding band, and that has no sizing bar because it will always live on the same finger. But I wanted the option to move this band around in the future if need be, so the sizing bar seemed like a great idea! Your Tessa ring has inspired so many of us!
36.gif

Coaties ~ Twinners, I can''t wait to see either!!! LOL!
9.gif

Bliss ~ Thank you! Yes, us Supa Grannies are blessed with infinite patience . . . NOT! Oh, how I wish that were true! LOL!
2.gif

Gemgirl ~ Awww, thank you dear! You''re so sweet to say that! I''ve been meaning to tell you . . . I LOVE the necklace in your avatar! Just gorgeous! I think we''d have a lot of fun playing in each other''s jewelry boxes! LOL!
9.gif

Burk ~ Thank you! And that kiddo of yours gets cuter every time you change your avatar!
1.gif

Luv ~ That''s a great theory! I''ll have to share that with DH . . . I''m sure he wouldn''t want me to get fired for inability to concentrate on anything but that little box! Maybe I''ll have to make the girls in the front office sign for it and promise not to give it to me until the end of the day. Ummmm, on second thought . . . nope, don''t think I could handle that either!
28.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results