shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Bev K band!!!!! :oD

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t been posting, but I''ve been waiting with everyone else to see your ring - kept checking back on Monday and Tuesday. It''s an unbelievably beautiful ring - I am a sucker for fine, micromilgraining, and yours is perfect. I really love the yellow gold, too, and it looks very nice with your skin tone. And like someone else said, it does make the diamonds pop!

Are you going to see joflier?! You guys are so lucky to be near each other; I wish I knew a PSer who lived near me... Enjoy the visit!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Adi ~ Thank you! I think we should ALL get one for Valentine''s Day!
16.gif

Michelle ~ Thank you so much! I always love looking at your gorgeous rings in your avatar . . . I think we have the exact same taste!
1.gif

Lauren ~ Thank you for the compliments, and thanks for the photography tips! I will definitely give those a try, although I''m not sure our little digital camera is that technologically advanced! LOL!
2.gif

Jo ~ You''re a girl after my own heart! Pina coladas are my favorite!
18.gif

Cellentani ~ Thank you! Unfortunately, we''re just joking . . . Jo and I don''t live anywhere near each other, but I wish we did!
21.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
It is gorgeous! The YG is so rich looking!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
TWINKIE! I love it!!
36.gif
30.gif
I love how low it sits off your finger--very delicate and substantial at the same time. Beautiful! I love that you wear yellow gold--looks so warm and lovely! Congrats!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
I love it!!!
30.gif
SO glad you finally got your hot little hands on it after the torture you had to endure!!
9.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring. I have been considering this style for a year or so and I am so happy you posted pictures! Judging by your enthusiasm, it looks as if you have been enjoying the ring.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Miranda ~ Thank you! I just love YG . . . all my jewelry is YG!
9.gif

Coaties ~ Yeah, I love that it sits so low too! It's very comfortable to wear . . . I barely even feel it and it doesn't get in the way at all. I think I'm becoming a Bev K addict!
30.gif

Burk ~ Thanks! Yeah, it was awful waiting so long. And then last night when I took the FedEx box home to DH, he sent me out of the room so he could open it. Then, after all that, he didn't even bother wrapping it like he said he was going to . . . he just gave it to me because he "couldn't wait for me to see it." Can you even believe him?!?! Ugh . . . MEN!!!
20.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2009 1:30:07 PM
Author: omieluv
Lovely ring. I have been considering this style for a year or so and I am so happy you posted pictures! Judging by your enthusiasm, it looks as if you have been enjoying the ring.
Oh, Omie, you would love it!!! It''s 18k and they have it in white gold, yellow gold or rose gold, and I think it comes in platinum too. I fell in love with it when I saw it on Pearlman''s website, and I was really torn for a while between the yellow gold and the rose gold. I''m SO glad I went with the yellow gold! I think rose gold is GORGEOUS, but I think the yellow gold just looks better (on me anyway). As beautiful as it looks in the pics on Pearlman''s website, it is even more beautiful in person. I wish I was a better photographer . . . none of my pictures even come close to doing it justice! The most amazing thing is how tiny the milgraining is! I can''t even imagine the amount of work that must go into making one of these!
23.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful! Isn't the milgrain so fine? Yummy! I love the details! The sizing bar turned out really well too. Glad you were able to get it. Enjoy it!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2009 1:51:28 PM
Author: snlee
It''s beautiful! Isn''t the milgrain so fine? Yummy! I love the details! The sizing bar turned out really well too. Glad you were able to get it. Enjoy it!
Thanks, Snlee! Yes, the milgrain is AMAZING! I couldn''t be happier with it, and I definitely see more Bev K in my future!
36.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Good grief. I take my eye off the ball for 5 mins and you have posted already!

Wowzers. I love it.
30.gif
You must be so happy.

The sizing bar was def worth the wait and it does fit in nicely. Well done.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I LOVE it!!!! Enjoy- you deserve it!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhhh it is GORGEOUS!!!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Pretty pretty pretty!!! Congrats!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bev K is getting better and better with those sizing bars. Guess we PSers are giving them LOTS of practice. Haha. It is beautiful and looks perfect on your hand. Congrats again!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Steel ~ Thank you! Yes, I really do love it and it was SO worth the wait!
36.gif

Diamondseeker ~ Thanks!
9.gif

Dani ~ Aw, thank you!
emembarrassed.gif

Neat ~ Thank you! I can''t stop staring at it! LOL!
37.gif

Erica ~ Thanks!
4.gif

Tacori ~ Thank you! Yes, Bev K is really fine-tuning their sizing bar technique thanks to PS . . . we''ll have to keep ordering more and more bands with sizing bars to keep them on their toes!
31.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Seriously I am jealous of your''s and Snlee''s. Mine is so boring compared to your beauties!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2009 10:46:33 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Seriously I am jealous of your''s and Snlee''s. Mine is so boring compared to your beauties!
Ohhhh, NUH-UH!!! Girl, you''re the one who started it all with your AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS Tessa ring! If it hadn''t been for the thread about your Tessa ring, I would have NEVER discovered Bev K, and I would certainly not have known that I could have a sizing bar! Tacori, you have performed a great public service to your fellow PSers, and you got a BEAUTIFUL ring in the process!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your new ring. I love it, it''s gorgeous
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/12/2009 8:02:16 AM
Author: MMT
Congratulations on your new ring. I love it, it''s gorgeous
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Thanks, MMT! I still can''t stop staring at it! LOL!
9.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Irish, your ring came out just gorgeous. The yellow gold is so rich and buttery. It looks perfect on your hand.
Wear it in good health!

I think once you own one Beverley K, you can''t own "just one". I think we''re in trouble
2.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/14/2009 7:54:24 PM
Author: gemgirl
Hey Irish, your ring came out just gorgeous. The yellow gold is so rich and buttery. It looks perfect on your hand.
Wear it in good health!

I think once you own one Beverley K, you can''t own ''just one''. I think we''re in trouble
2.gif
Thanks, Gemgirl!
9.gif

And I think you''re right about not being able to own just one! LOL!
27.gif
11.gif
31.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful and it looks wonderful with your wedding band!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/18/2009 10:52:19 AM
Author: Kelli
It''s beautiful and it looks wonderful with your wedding band!
Thank you, Kelli! I tried stacking it between my wedding band and e-ring, and it was just WAY too much! LOL!
37.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results