shape
carat
color
clarity

My M is here!! AVC DIscoball in Tacori Halo ( Pic Heavy)

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
sooo pretty!!! the 2620 (and the whole tacori dantela line, imho) just *fit* the AVCs SO well!!!!! and I'm so glad to see a warm-colored AVC in the tacori melee (which I believe is F/G?) and not have it look out of place. it is beautiful, and just the right size! do you know what kind of wedding band you will pair with it?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its really lovely! I adore that buttery color that shows itself sometimes!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Please don't change the setting! I think it looks absolutely perfect with the AVC!!! :love:

And it looks amazing on your hand!

Cachette :))

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you have heard this a few times already, but you chose the PERFECT setting for a gorgeous AVC!!! :love: :love: :love:

Truly, I think you couldn't do better! That is my favorite setting for that diamond as an engagement ring. I LOVE it!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Pleeeeease don't change it!

mandasand

Brilliant_Rock
I think it looks perfect! You can always jazz it up with a blingy wedding band! I think the stone looks HUGE in the Tacori halo. You have great coverage. Hopefully you won't be parted from it for too long!

novicediamond

Shiny_Rock
Again, thank you all, its great to have this resource for honest, objective feedback...:)

@Pandalee - Im thinking to go with a plain yellow gold wedding band AND a eternity ring. I really really want single cut pave eternity ring. After I placed my order for this I saw the VC halo's and was totally blown away so I want some single cuts, just half way round a band and I think Im again going to go for yellow gold. I really love YG on my skin and also quite like the mixed metal look, plus its cheaper than platinum. Also hope it would kinda match a warm diamond. What do you think would work with my E ring?

novicediamond

Shiny_Rock
Apologies, that was @ Pandabee :)

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
novicediamond|1343320296|3240553 said:
Im thinking to go with a plain yellow gold wedding band AND a eternity ring. I really really want single cut pave eternity ring. After I placed my order for this I saw the VC halo's and was totally blown away so I want some single cuts, just half way round a band and I think Im again going to go for yellow gold. I really love YG on my skin and also quite like the mixed metal look, plus its cheaper than platinum. Also hope it would kinda match a warm diamond. What do you think would work with my E ring?

I think plain yg band and a yg eternity would be amazing! that would definitely give you a good amount of bling to accentuate your beautiful, delicate halo.

CaratLover2

Shiny_Rock
novicediamond|1343320296|3240553 said:
Again, thank you all, its great to have this resource for honest, objective feedback...:)

@Pandalee - Im thinking to go with a plain yellow gold wedding band AND a eternity ring. I really really want single cut pave eternity ring. After I placed my order for this I saw the VC halo's and was totally blown away so I want some single cuts, just half way round a band and I think Im again going to go for yellow gold. I really love YG on my skin and also quite like the mixed metal look, plus its cheaper than platinum. Also hope it would kinda match a warm diamond. What do you think would work with my E ring?

What about something like this from VC - [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/victor-canera-hand-forged-diamond-pave-milgrain-band.159242/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/victor-canera-hand-forged-diamond-pave-milgrain-band.159242/[/URL] - I thought it was ingenious having half the band engraved and half the band pave.

Melanie611

Shiny_Rock
I think it's gorgeous the way it is! :love: Hope you reconsider keeping the setting. It looks beautiful on your hand.

novicediamond

Shiny_Rock

What about something like this from VC - [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/victor-canera-hand-forged-diamond-pave-milgrain-band.159242/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/victor-canera-hand-forged-diamond-pave-milgrain-band.159242/[/URL] - I thought it was ingenious having half the band engraved and half the band pave.

@CL2 - Thanks! YesI had seen that thread before and that was kinda what I was thinking of, I think Im going ask him for a quote, I love the way it can be worn two ways, it really is a clever idea, I really love the engraved YG, think it looks quite rich and warm, lovely...

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is gorgeous! Amazing how different the stone looks from one photo to the next! I think it looks perfect in the setting, I don't think a bigger halo will make the stone look bigger, it'll give you more coverage but it may actually make the center smaller.

jacy

Shiny_Rock
Your M color AVC is a real beauty and I think it looks wonderful in that setting! I love the details of the profile. I think you did great with your selection!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that ring turned out great! Love the AVC...sure faces up surprisingly white for an M...great choices!

novicediamond

Shiny_Rock
Thanks jacy, Alene and Ariel144 for your kind words, here are some last photos to show just how much an M changes colour, in case anyone else is considering a warmer colour...

img_2822.jpg

img_2679.jpg

img_2800.jpg

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Absolute perfection!!! :love: :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I think the setting is perfect, you do not want to take away from that beautiful AVC. I had a verragion halo for my 1 carat RB and felt that the larger melee took away from the center stone and it was hard to seperate the two.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Had to come back and view it again!! Sounds like you have a lot of support and encouragement to leave it as is! The melee seems to be the perfect size to compliment your stone, not drown it out. I love the idea of the single cuts. Wouldn't it be amazing to actually have a full eternity in them??? oh... that would be perfect - and in the same size as your melee --- :lickout: That gets my vote!

Great work, novicediamond! :appl:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous!!!!! :appl: :appl:

novicediamond

Shiny_Rock
Thanks all again ladies, Ive been wearing it the last few days and have really grown attached to it, definitely not now going to change it, definitely will be leaving it as is, I think was just surprised to see the tiny halo initially IRL but now I agree it is the right size for a 1 carat stone and 1 carat actually is not small, Im surprised when I look in the mirror ( cos we do that dont we!) I feel very lucky to have such a stone and setting and am very grateful, thanks again for all the support.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
stunning, congrats :love: :appl:

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
It's a gorgeous ring and I think you should leave it as is - it's perfect! :love:

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I just love those AVCs, especially the warmer colors. :love: The M is gorgeous, esp. in the 2620. I don't think you should change it, just leave it as-is and wear it for a while. Your eye may get used to how delicate it is. I really prefer the fine detail settings like yours vs. the in-your-face pave that some rings have in the halos these days (I'm looking at you, Zales!).

novicediamond

Shiny_Rock
Just wanted to share some further video's I took of my E- ring, first is in my kitchen under spotlights so its going crazy and second was outside in the morning but not in direct sunlight so if anyone wants to see what an M colour really looks like in daylight...when I first got this ring I wasnt sure about it but everyones advice to wait a while before doing anything rash was 100% right cos now I really really love this ring.

1) In my kitchen:

https://vimeo.com/48253303

2) Outside in the morning, not direct sunlight;

https://vimeo.com/48216278

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I still think that is the perfect setting for an AVC, and especially for the M color! :appl: Makes me really, really want one!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Omigosh, it's beautiful! I think it looks great! ::)

D

Deactivated member 42515

I had to do a double check to make sure I read that right! .97ct? It looks humongous on your finger! The coverage it gives is amazing! I love the plain shank and the halo. Really beautiful ring!

CaratLover2

Shiny_Rock
It really does look "huge"!!

thefuturemrsA

Rough_Rock
Your ring is absolutely gorgeous!!! I LOVE that look!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results