shape
carat
color
clarity

My little Manolo...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/13/2008 11:47:52 AM
Author: purrfectpear
Caption: ''I hate the paparazzi...what''s next you wanna see the stitches too''
29.gif

lol!!! I love it PP! My friend''s came over last night after work and he kept rolling on his back as if to say look what they robbed on me
3.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/13/2008 11:40:33 AM
Author: bee*
and here he is making his 'bugger off and take that phone out of my face' face
WAH!!!!

DEFINITELY bugger off!!! LOL!!!!
31.gif

That is hilarious that he has doggy ear bacteria in his mouth!

You know he would hate the sight of me within about 2 minutes as I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off him...I wouldn't be able to resist squeezing and cuddling and smooshing him ( and messing with his feet etc etc...)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know-my lecturer asked me where I got the sample and she laughed her head off when I told her it was from my kitten who loves sucking the dog''s ear!

I can never keep my hands off him either-I think that''s why he''s so kissy-when I come in the door I smother him in kisses!! For the most part he loves it. He''s such a little lovebug.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/13/2008 11:59:50 AM
I know-my lecturer asked me where I got the sample and she laughed her head off when I told her it was from my kitten who loves sucking the dog''s ear!

I can never keep my hands off him either-I think that''s why he''s so kissy-when I come in the door I smother him in kisses!! For the most part he loves it. He''s such a little lovebug.
Hahaha!!!! Never a dull moment with Mans and Mups!!!

Does he make puddens and knead and dry nurse when he gets cuddly???
30.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
No he only does that to Amber! Same way when he won''t purr for us he goes over to her and purrs away while getting comfy beside her. He loves kneading her blankets. When he''s being cuddly to us you just get his whole body pressed up against you and his nose is nearly in your mouth as he wants kisses.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/13/2008 12:11:01 PM
No he only does that to Amber! Same way when he won''t purr for us he goes over to her and purrs away while getting comfy beside her. He loves kneading her blankets. When he''s being cuddly to us you just get his whole body pressed up against you and his nose is nearly in your mouth as he wants kisses.
Bless him!! I am sitting here DROOLING over him and Mupseykins!!! Can you hold him like a baby???

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/13/2008 12:30:34 PM
Author: Lorelei
Date: 11/13/2008 12:11:01 PM

Bless him!! I am sitting here DROOLING over him and Mupseykins!!! Can you hold him like a baby???

YEP
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
hehe you''ll have to post pics of your babies too so I can drool back!!

Manolo slept between D and I last night too-he''s so cute! Mups has her own big bed beside our bed.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hip bump!

How is he Bee? All recovered nicely I take it??
35.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Definitely recovered way too well
3.gif
3.gif
He''s flying around the place tormenting everyone! And he''s had another growth spurt so this is going to be one massive cat! I''m studying at home today so I''ll try and get some pics of the monster when I take a break later! My mother bought him a christmas stocking yesterday too-it''s gorgeous!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/29/2008 4:59:50 AM
Definitely recovered way too well
3.gif
3.gif
He''s flying around the place tormenting everyone! And he''s had another growth spurt so this is going to be one massive cat! I''m studying at home today so I''ll try and get some pics of the monster when I take a break later! My mother bought him a christmas stocking yesterday too-it''s gorgeous!
We will need lots of pics of him opening it!!!
30.gif

Glad to here he has recovered well LOL!!!
35.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok so photos are taken but I can''t find my damn cord to get the photos onto my laptop! I''ll continue looking!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Looking forward to seeing more of your sweeties!!!!

Lori

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I still can''t find that cable! I''m going to get D to borrow his sister''s today. Sorry to hear that it didn''t work out with your cat.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
woohoo found the cord!!

Here''s my handsome man while I''m trying to study. This is where he sleeps when I''m at my desk

studymanolo.JPG

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
here he is begging for his food-that paw that you can see swipes up to try and take the bag out of your hand!

givemefood.JPG

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
He''s so beautiful
30.gif
30.gif

sohandsome.JPG

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just so she doesn''t feel neglected-here''s Amber after her walk this morning-she had a great roll in the frost so her behind is all wet!!

wetmupsafterwalk.JPG

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
And here''s my little bugger getting ready to pounce on me when I came up the stairs

pouncypouncy.JPG

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are fantastic pics, thanks so much Bee - LOL look at that naughty boy!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Please give Mups a special hug and one of her fave biccies from me please Bee!!!
face23.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous photos bee! I''m so jealous of you being able to have a dog and a cat!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Lorelei and Delster!! Amber was just given one of her denta sticks (her favourite treat in the world!)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/30/2008 9:16:46 AM
Just so she doesn''t feel neglected-here''s Amber after her walk this morning-she had a great roll in the frost so her behind is all wet!!
Ah, so cute and Manolo too!
30.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol I knew that you''d love that photo of Amber Skippy!!! She sends kisses to her boyfriend in the States!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG they are SO ADORABLE
30.gif
30.gif

I can''t believe how big and handsome little Manolo has gotten - and look at those paws!! He is going to be one giant boy
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much for the heartwarming pictures of your beautiful sweeties.

Mrs.2Artists

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks AG and 2Artists!! He''s definitely going to be a big boy-he''s just six months old now and there''s no sign of him stopping!! He''s a panther!!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhhhh, what a handsome kitty he''s become. He resembles a Russian Blue or Korat

Russian Blue

russian blue.JPG

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Korat

korat-cat-facts.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Matata! When he was in getting neutered one of my favourite clients in the vets was in and I took her through to see my baby and she said that he reminded her of a russian blue as well. She breeds purebred cats and knows her thing so she thinks that daddy cat might have some blue in him. He''s as handsome as any purebred cat anyway!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/2/2008 5:51:56 AM
Hi Matata! When he was in getting neutered one of my favourite clients in the vets was in and I took her through to see my baby and she said that he reminded her of a russian blue as well. She breeds purebred cats and knows her thing so she thinks that daddy cat might have some blue in him. He''s as handsome as any purebred cat anyway!
He sure is!!! Mr Manolo and Mups have quite the fan club here!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results