shape
carat
color
clarity

My little Manolo...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
is having his big day out tomorrow....he''s being neutered! I''m sure that he (and I!!)would appreciate some PS dust to make sure that everything goes well for him! I''m working tomorrow so I''ll be with him the whole time but you still worry so much when they''re your own babies going under the anesthetic. And trying to keep him from food tonight has been a nightmare!!!

I''ll let you all know how he gets on tomorrow!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
PS dust to your precious kitty!!!
12.gif
hugs!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending lots of dust his way bee.
12.gif

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
*********Dust*************

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending tons of dust bee. I would be nervous too. We always want out fur babies to be safe. Please let us know, how he is doing tomorrow.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Dust for the kittahh
21.gif

For $339 he would never be the WISER
9.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Many good thoughts to your little guy. . .

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust to Manolo!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Aww...little guy won''t even notice they are gone
2.gif
Lots of dust to Manolo and his (understandably) anxious mommy - I''m sure the cutie will come through with flying colors! (and then we must have some updated pics of him
31.gif
)

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust to little Manolo :)

I get anxious as well when my kitties go under but they look really pathetically cute when they come and are all punch drunk I have to resist the urge to smoosh them.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just a quick post as I''m flying out the door so say thanks to everyone!! Manolo is all boxed up and ready to go. I''ll try and log on in work to let you know when he''s come round. Otherwise don''t be worried-I''m in work for over ten hours day
14.gif

Wow is that how much it costs in the US purrfectpear? For once Ireland isn''t too reasonable-it costs €92 in our clinic with all pain meds (and then there''s the staff discount
9.gif
)

Talk you guys later
35.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Bee...I am sending tons of successfulneuterandrecovery dust to Mr Manolo as hard as I can!!!
emstar.gif
emcat.gif
emstar.gif
emcat.gif
emstar.gif
emcat.gif
emstar.gif
emcat.gif
emstar.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Awww, poor guy--doesn''t know what''s coming!
6.gif
Sending heaps of dust his way for a quick and painless recovery!!
36.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2008 2:28:50 AM
Author: bee*
Just a quick post as I''m flying out the door so say thanks to everyone!! Manolo is all boxed up and ready to go. I''ll try and log on in work to let you know when he''s come round. Otherwise don''t be worried-I''m in work for over ten hours day
14.gif

Wow is that how much it costs in the US purrfectpear? For once Ireland isn''t too reasonable-it costs €92 in our clinic with all pain meds (and then there''s the staff discount
9.gif
)

Talk you guys later
35.gif
You didn''t click on the link did you
2.gif

The neuter is probably only around $40 or so. That link went to silicone replacement testicles
25.gif
We have pet owners who think they pets might be traumatized by looking "different", I kid you not
9.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2008 8:25:12 AM
Author: purrfectpear
That link went to silicone replacement testicles
25.gif
We have pet owners who think they pets might be traumatized by looking ''different'', I kid you not
9.gif
*snort*
9.gif

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Lots of dust for you little baby!!!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Dusting little Manolo!
1.gif

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
Massive tons of dust for your little sweetie!

Mrs.2Artists

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How is the little guy BeeStar?
35.gif

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Bee lots of dust to Manolo.Hope he wakes up happy to see you.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey all, thanks a million for all the dust for momo! He''s fine and back to his normal troublesome self already! He managed to stick his front leg out of the kennel and pull down the whole notice board. I think my colleagues were glad to see the back of him when I took him home
9.gif

lol purrfectpear! I didn''t have time to look at the link-I was running really late to work!! haha that is so funny!!!! I so should have got him a pair
9.gif
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/8/2008 1:29:34 PM
Hey all, thanks a million for all the dust for momo! He''s fine and back to his normal troublesome self already! He managed to stick his front leg out of the kennel and pull down the whole notice board. I think my colleagues were glad to see the back of him when I took him home
9.gif

lol purrfectpear! I didn''t have time to look at the link-I was running really late to work!! haha that is so funny!!!! I so should have got him a pair
9.gif
9.gif
HAHAHA!!!!

I bet Mups missed her bubby!!!
emcat.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mups did!! When I went to my parents house to collect Mups, she licked Manolo to pieces!! They''re both asleep by the radiator now.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/8/2008 1:58:13 PM
Mups did!! When I went to my parents house to collect Mups, she licked Manolo to pieces!! They''re both asleep by the radiator now.
Oh bless ''em!!!!
30.gif
face23.gif

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Awwwww glad to hear it went well Bee!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
thank you Princess!!

Here''s a photo of the two buddies together! I love the way that Amber''s arm is around Manolo and his paw is on her leg-they are so cute together!

bestbudhugs.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
* melt*
30.gif
30.gif

They are so precious!!!! Mr Manolo has the cheekiest little cat face I have ever seen! LOL!!!!

Please give Mupsy a digestive biccie for me!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
And here''s a belly shot-obviously preneuter
3.gif
This was taken a month ago when he was four months old-he''s going to be a big cat!!

manoloscutebelly.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/8/2008 2:18:35 PM
And here''s a belly shot-obviously preneuter
3.gif
This was taken a month ago when he was four months old-he''s going to be a big cat!!
Hahaha!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I knew you''d love that one Lorelei! He has a real "so what" face!! I''ll pass that biccie on to mups and tell her that auntie Lorelei sent it!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results