shape
carat
color
clarity

My little Manolo...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2008 2:19:22 PM
Author: Lorelei
Date: 11/8/2008 2:18:35 PM

Author: bee*

And here''s a belly shot-obviously preneuter
3.gif
This was taken a month ago when he was four months old-he''s going to be a big cat!!

Hahaha!!!

That''s all I can see in that photo
3.gif
You should see what it looks like full-size
6.gif
9.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2008 2:14:48 PM
thank you Princess!!

Here''s a photo of the two buddies together! I love the way that Amber''s arm is around Manolo and his paw is on her leg-they are so cute together!
Oh bee-star honey, they are just the cutest pair ever!!! Love them! Sending them lots of kisses!!
13.gif
13.gif
13.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/8/2008 2:21:29 PM

Date: 11/8/2008 2:19:22 PM

Date: 11/8/2008 2:18:35 PM

And here''s a belly shot-obviously preneuter
3.gif
This was taken a month ago when he was four months old-he''s going to be a big cat!!

Hahaha!!!

That''s all I can see in that photo
3.gif
You should see what it looks like full-size
6.gif
9.gif
ROFLMAO!!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/8/2008 2:20:02 PM
I knew you''d love that one Lorelei! He has a real ''so what'' face!! I''ll pass that biccie on to mups and tell her that auntie Lorelei sent it!!
He does! He just cracks me up, he is just so CHEEKY!!!!
9.gif

Thanks for passing the biccy onto mups for me - and give her a kiss also!XXXX

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you gwendolyn!! They''re both smothered in kisses!!

Thanks Lorelei!! I''ve passed on the kisses! And he really is the cheekiest cats. One of my favourite cats that attends our clinic was in the hospital today and everytime Manolo saw him he hissed and frighted the poor thing. He''s such a little bully!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/8/2008 2:27:55 PM
Thank you gwendolyn!! They're both smothered in kisses!!

Thanks Lorelei!! I've passed on the kisses! And he really is the cheekiest cats. One of my favourite cats that attends our clinic was in the hospital today and everytime Manolo saw him he hissed and frighted the poor thing. He's such a little bully!
Hahaha!! I don't know what it is with him....He just fascinates me from the pics I have seen, he is such a character! How funny he was hissing at a patient cat!
9.gif

If you play belly rubs with him, does he turn it into kicky bites, with his back feet a kickin' and his teeth a gnawing on your hand????
6.gif
11.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yep it sure does!! It sounds so sad to admit it but I play hide and go seek with him most evenings!! I hide upstairs and call him and he flies up and and tries to find me and he goes mad when he does and takes a huge jump at me to try and catch me. He''s just so funny. As he''s not allowed out, he goes mad when he sees Amber outside and he nearly always gives her a paw in the nose when she comes in as if he''s giving out to her. He''s just crazy
1.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/8/2008 2:36:18 PM
Yep it sure does!! It sounds so sad to admit it but I play hide and go seek with him most evenings!! I hide upstairs and call him and he flies up and and tries to find me and he goes mad when he does and takes a huge jump at me to try and catch me. He''s just so funny. As he''s not allowed out, he goes mad when he sees Amber outside and he nearly always gives her a paw in the nose when she comes in as if he''s giving out to her. He''s just crazy
1.gif
LOL!!! I would love to do some rough housing with Mr Manolo!!!!
11.gif
9.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Manolo swipes Amber on the nose for going outside without him?!! HahahaHAHAHA!!! That is GREAT!! I love your babies!!
30.gif
9.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s the best fun ever! Myself and D played hide and seek for about an hour with him on Thursday night-if anyone had seen us
3.gif

Poor pudding is recovering from his op by the radiator now

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness Bee* - that picture is so cute - look at their little selves
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

So glad to hear the little guy made it through with flying colors - certainly sounds like a handful
9.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks AG! That''s my fave photo of the two of them together. They look like they''re posing! He''s definitely a handful! Wouldn''t have it any other way.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/9/2008 3:25:49 AM
Thanks AG! That''s my fave photo of the two of them together. They look like they''re posing! He''s definitely a handful! Wouldn''t have it any other way.
Good morning Bee!
35.gif

How is the patient this morning?

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Awww so glad that it all went well :) how cute is that photo of Amber and Manolo awwwww

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good evening Lorelei!! I was at work all day again and didn''t see this until now. The little patient is doing great this morning!! He''s flying around and he made up for the evening that he was fasted and has not stopped eating all day! D said that he was curled up asleep with him for ages this afternoon but now he''s obviously feeling a lot better and hasn''t stopped running around since I came home. He''s definitely on the mend!

Thank you Deelight! Glad you like the photo!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/9/2008 2:19:36 PM
Good evening Lorelei!! I was at work all day again and didn't see this until now. The little patient is doing great this morning!! He's flying around and he made up for the evening that he was fasted and has not stopped eating all day! D said that he was curled up asleep with him for ages this afternoon but now he's obviously feeling a lot better and hasn't stopped running around since I came home. He's definitely on the mend!

Thank you Deelight! Glad you like the photo!
Oh I am so glad to hear he is recovering well!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Thanks for the update!
35.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
No problem, any time!! I''ll have to take photos of him sometime this week. I need updated ones. Oh yeah, forgot to post, the not-so-little kitty is already 3.8 kg!! At just over five months old! He''s going to be a whopper of a cat.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/9/2008 2:27:57 PM
No problem, any time!! I'll have to take photos of him sometime this week. I need updated ones. Oh yeah, forgot to post, the not-so-little kitty is already 3.8 kg!! At just over five months old! He's going to be a whopper of a cat.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Thats going to be a whole lotta cat....
3.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/9/2008 2:43:26 PM
Date: 11/9/2008 2:27:57 PM

No problem, any time!! I''ll have to take photos of him sometime this week. I need updated ones. Oh yeah, forgot to post, the not-so-little kitty is already 3.8 kg!! At just over five months old! He''s going to be a whopper of a cat.

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Thats going to be a whole lotta cat....
3.gif

A whole lotta cat just means more to love
30.gif
30.gif
9.gif
9.gif

And we definitely need more pictures
1.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha he''s definitely going to be a whole lotta cat! He already is! Thanks Lorelei and AG for asking after him!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
* stolen from Led Zep*
31.gif

De do de do dee do do do....do do do.....de do de do dee do do do...do do do....
Oh tell me Manolo....
Will you give me your love....
You're a whole lotta cat!
woooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww
Gonna be a whole lotta cat!
wooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

You can see what my cats have to put up with......
6.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
hahahahahah I love it!!!! I sing to Mups and Manolo all the time too!!! I was in the shower singing away the other day and I didn''t realise that Manolo had sneaked into the bathroom and he was starting up at me with this look of pure shock as if what the hell is she doing-he even had his little mouth open a bit!! I''ll sing your song to him!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/10/2008 6:24:29 AM
hahahahahah I love it!!!! I sing to Mups and Manolo all the time too!!! I was in the shower singing away the other day and I didn''t realise that Manolo had sneaked into the bathroom and he was starting up at me with this look of pure shock as if what the hell is she doing-he even had his little mouth open a bit!! I''ll sing your song to him!!!
Hehe!!!!
3.gif

It is GOOD to sing to our furbabies....although they may not think it is, it sure is fun!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amber always looks like she appreciates it, not sure about Manolo though
3.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bumpy bumps -

How is the patient???
3.gif
I hope he is recovering nicely!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol that''s a bit freaky-I was just coming to post a photo of him for you when I saw the thread had been bumped!! He''s doing brilliantly! Bigger and bolder than he was before he went in! Sorry for the quality of the pics but I''m studying for an exam tomorrow so I just took them on my mobile phone. Here he is asleep on the blanket that I have on my desk

sleepymomo.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/13/2008 11:36:48 AM
lol that''s a bit freaky-I was just coming to post a photo of him for you when I saw the thread had been bumped!! He''s doing brilliantly! Bigger and bolder than he was before he went in! Sorry for the quality of the pics but I''m studying for an exam tomorrow so I just took them on my mobile phone. Here he is asleep on the blanket that I have on my desk
* chills*
9.gif

I must have known!!!

I am so glad he is doing well, BLESS him!!! I take it Mupsy is taking great care of him as usual?
3.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
and here he is making his "bugger off and take that phone out of my face" face

leavemealone.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
He really is doing brilliantly! He''s been running around the house like a lunatic since he''s had the op done. Muppy is taken great care of him! I thought it was so funny as we had to take swabs from animal''s mouths for one of our microbiology labs and we got the results of them today and Manolo had bacteria that lives in dogs ears in his mouth-he had obviously been licking Amber''s ears for her prior to me taking the swab
3.gif
Strange pets!!

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Caption: "I hate the paparazzi...what''s next you wanna see the stitches too"
29.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results