ooh! What are you bumping for? 5 stone if your own? :naughty:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Niel|1396749804|3648174 said:
hathalove|1396749614|3648172 said:
Bumping for me. Thanks!
ooh! What are you bumping for? 5 stone if your own? :naughty:

I am all over the place Niel! Lol. But yes wanted to price out stones for a three and five stone... Not sure what I am exactly doing yet. Ha!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
And I always have to find a comment of yours and then search through topic history so this time just decided to bump so I don't have to search all the time.

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your five stone is just gorgeous!!! :love: ... making the wheels turn in my head.... :naughty: Must be great having something so blingy!!!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This a very neat ring, a modern update to the classic five stone, very nice! Enjoy!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks ladies.
I got a new phone so here's an attempt at another hand shot ::)

uploadfromtaptalk1400972618670.jpg

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is just sooo perfect! Oh boy... i am wanting a five stone now... eek! :shock:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fi Z|1400988576|3679537 said:
It is just sooo perfect! Oh boy... i am wanting a five stone now... eek! :shock:
5 stone rings are awesome. I get so many compliments about how big and blingy my band is, and I work in a hospital where there is no shortage of awesome bling!

adele_h

Shiny_Rock
Ahhhh, it looks gorgeous! And the colour is gorgeous! Thanks for directing me here, its lovely to see the K's in action :)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel -

I have always adored this beautiful ring. Would you be able to share which JA setting this is? I can't see anything on their settings which accommodates a tapered 5 stone, so were they just amenable to a modification of one of their settings?

Any help would be greatly appreciated - thanks so much!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mrs-b|1486040296|4123208 said:
Niel -

I have always adored this beautiful ring. Would you be able to share which JA setting this is? I can't see anything on their settings which accommodates a tapered 5 stone, so were they just amenable to a modification of one of their settings?

They made it custom. I don't know is if they still do custom work, but yeah they made it fresh.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel|1486040439|4123209 said:
Niel -

They made it custom. I don't know is if they still do custom work, but yeah they made it fresh.

Thanks Niel. My sense was that they no longer do, but I could easily be wrong. Either way, it's a beauty. I'll call and ask them. When you called, how did you approach this? Did you just dive right in and say - do you do custom? Did you buy the center stone from them - or all the stones - or none? I just love the setting!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mrs-b|1486042515|4123221 said:
Niel -

Thanks Niel. My sense was that they no longer do, but I could easily be wrong. Either way, it's a beauty. I'll call and ask them. When you called, how did you approach this? Did you just dive right in and say - do you do custom? Did you buy the center stone from them - or all the stones - or none? I just love the setting!

They used to advertise on their homepage that they did custom. They don't anymore. Also I had an extremely lengthy thread about creating this ring. They saw a quick cad David Klass had made me and messaged me and said they could do it. So I don't even think I asked them to. I went with them because all the stones were from them. I'm not sure they would do it now otherwise, if they do it at all. But I'd message them and show them a pic of my ring and ask if they could do it. I know people have in the past as a few months ago a JA rep PMed me on insta and asked me what model it was lol.

Otherwise I'm sure dk could do it too. I have the original cads in here somewhere so you could send him those b

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel|1486042877|4123225 said:
mrs-b|1486042515|4123221 said:
Niel -

They used to advertise on their homepage that they did custom. They don't anymore. Also I had an extremely lengthy thread about creating this ring. They saw a quick cad David Klass had made me and messaged me and said they could do it. So I don't even think I asked them to. I went with them because all the stones were from them. I'm not sure they would do it now otherwise, if they do it at all. But I'd message them and show them a pic of my ring and ask if they could do it. I know people have in the past as a few months ago a JA rep PMed me on insta and asked me what model it was lol.

Otherwise I'm sure dk could do it too. I have the original cads in here somewhere so you could send him those b

I'd LOVE those cads if you were happy to share them. I'll call JA, but I suspect dk will be the go. I think your email is up on LT - I'll send you a message via that.

Thanks Niel!

ETA Pls let me know if my email doesn't reach you!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Such nice proportions. A great combination of understated yet solid presence.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results