shape
carat
color
clarity

My husband has covid

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry you have to deal with this @whitewave healing vibes to your DH and lots of commiseration for having to care for a sick husband. They tend to be bad patients... And then a doctor on top of that... Truly sorry for you!!!

(Smh on going into a stadium full of people unmasked... I'd not able to go inside a supermarket without a mask ATM but I can see my DH just forgetting )

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
I’ll keep everyone posted. I think it will help everyone to see how this goes given he is triple vaxxed. And thanks!

@Karl_K how are you doing?

Oh, and just for more information, he does have high blood pressure and has been on meds for that for about 15 years maybe? It runs in his family.
We are so sorry to hear he has covid.
I am so glad he is triple vaxxed.

We are fine, dodged a bullet.
Everyone who was positive had mild symptoms and is feeling much better.
No pcr results yet but don't expect them to be positive.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry you have to deal with this @whitewave healing vibes to your DH and lots of commiseration for having to care for a sick husband. They tend to be bad patients... And then a doctor on top of that... Truly sorry for you!!!

(Smh on going into a stadium full of people unmasked... I'd not able to go inside a supermarket without a mask ATM but I can see my DH just forgetting )

Yes, I was like ”absolutely no way am I going to an enclosed dome Petri dish”… they didn‘t get to park where they usually do and that was unexpected and then they had to park under the interstate in a bad part of town and run to get to the game and halfway to the dome they realized they forgot their masks and they made the decision to not go back and get them. That is their story anyway.

They were with about 50k people in an enclosed dome in a hot spot (again). :wall::wall::wall:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We are so sorry to hear he has covid.
I am so glad he is triple vaxxed.

We are fine, dodged a bullet.
Everyone who was positive had mild symptoms and is feeling much better.
No pcr results yet but don't expect them to be positive.

Oh good to hear…

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I also send my get well wishes to your husband. And thank you for your illustrations of those tests. I learned something.
You do look well protected. The armor of today.

Annette

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I also send my get well wishes to your husband. And thank you for your illustrations of those tests. I learned something.
You do look well protected. The armor of today.

Annette
thank you.

I just used a precious test to test me (only 1 box left now in the house) since I did sleep in the same bed with him this week until I left town, and I am definitely negative after 30 mins.
14A746A7-7A53-4725-87D9-627F8EB1225E.jpeg

I am 3x Pfizer also.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wishing him a speedy recovery!

I stayed at home with the pets instead of going out last night as I do not wish to risk catching C19, having to take time off work and self-isolate due to work commitments.

DK :))

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
So sorry to hear about your hubby @whitewave . I hope he’s better soon. Stay safe and don’t catch it !!!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending hugs.
DD has a few friends with Covid. All vaccinated. With the Omicron variant the symptoms are much milder than with Delta. Still feeling awful though.
main ones - sore throat, back ache, fever, lack of taste and smell. Apparently the Omicron variant doesnt “go to the lungs” like the Delta variant.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
dear @whitewave this is not nice news to wake up to
i wish Doc Whitewave a quick recovery
i'm interested in the precautions you are taking not to catch it
best wishes for that
im not sure what we would do in a much smaller house
maybe i would have to move into the laundry ???

did his side even win ?
was it worth it ?
i know doctors work really hard and need to relax and have fun but ......
i am so glad you stayed home
all though maybe if you had gone they would not have left the masks in the car or you would have gone back and got them
please please stay fit and healthy

@Karl_K i am releaved you and your lovelly Mrs are now in the clear
@Bron357 im getting too scared to even look at the Aussie figures these days (the govt seems to have just given up ?}
even poor old Tassie has it bad now, are your cases mainly dalta or omacon ?
i hope your daughter's friends all get better soon

etudes

Rough_Rock
I’m relieved to hear that you are negative. Wishing your husband quick recovery.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
best wishes for that

did his side even win ?
was it worth it ?
all though maybe if you had gone they would not have left the masks in the car or you would have gone back and got them

@Bron357 im getting too scared to even look at the Aussie figures these days (the govt seems to have just given up ?}

Definitely wasn’t worth it. Many NFL players are out with Covid and the game was bad, so they left before it was even over.

Continued Thanks, everyone.

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I‘m so sorry this virus has entered your home. Wishing your husband a speedy recovery and wishing you stay healthy.
I work in a small senior residence and so far we’ve managed to keep everyone healthy but I’m now wondering if that’s at all possible now with all these variants….

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I‘m so sorry this virus has entered your home. Wishing your husband a speedy recovery and wishing you stay healthy.
I work in a small senior residence and so far we’ve managed to keep everyone healthy but I’m now wondering if that’s at all possible now with all these variants….

you have all done so well
keep trying

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@whitewave I hope you stay negative..and your hubby starts to feel better soon. They say if you are vaccinated you clear the virus pretty quickly.
I also wanted to thank you for showing us the faint line on the test. I read the instructions so I knew it could be a faint line. I just didn’t realize how light it could be. I tested my son today before he came into the house for a visit. I made sure to take a photo of the result so I could blow it up. My eyes aren’t that great anymore.

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wishing your husband a speedy recovery. This Covid thing is crazy. The numbers in my state are staggering. This was for yesterday, 12/31/2021...

1641074063761.png

Beagles

Shiny_Rock
Wishing your husband a quick and full recovery, and that you stay well @whitewave .

mom2dolls

Shiny_Rock
@whitewave Sending prayers and healing prayers for your hubby. Praying you stay negative. I’m sorry this is how you all are starting your new year

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
best wishes for that

did his side even win ?
was it worth it ?

Apparently mostly Omicron. It’s much much milder apparently so no dramatic increase in hospitalizations. Being immunised also reduces the severity.
My Dr friend said Omicron created symptoms similar to flu but some people ie elderly, immune compromised will still get very sick as they can do with the flu.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I was like ”absolutely no way am I going to an enclosed dome Petri dish”… they didn‘t get to park where they usually do and that was unexpected and then they had to park under the interstate in a bad part of town and run to get to the game and halfway to the dome they realized they forgot their masks and they made the decision to not go back and get them. That is their story anyway.

They were with about 50k people in an enclosed dome in a hot spot (again). :wall::wall::wall:

I’m surprised masks weren’t available there!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Apparently mostly Omicron. It’s much much milder apparently so no dramatic increase in hospitalizations. Being immunised also reduces the severity.
My Dr friend said Omicron created symptoms similar to flu but some people ie elderly, immune compromised will still get very sick as they can do with the flu.

take care Bron

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
I hope your husband feels better soon! My grandson and DIL had it recently. She is 28 and was double vaccinated but not boosted and had “mono type fatigue “ for a few days. I know so many people who got Covid the last couple weeks.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m surprised masks weren’t available there!

Not required either. Vax required though but look at how many could have been vaxxex and still positive and spreading. If it was a good season, there would have been upwards of 70k + people

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wishing your husband a fast recovery and that you continue to stay negative, whitewave.

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@whitewave
I'm sorry, I hope.he feels better soon, it's a miserable illness. A good friend of mine is a respiratory therapist and she currently has covid. She's been vaxxed and received her booster. Temp over 100 since Thursday, cough that hurts, dry eyes, fatigue.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results