color
clarity

My husband has covid

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@HS4S_2 wow, that’s a dark line! I surely hope this is a 3-4 day thing for you.

My house is totally ok. No one else got it. We did find out for sure that the other doc is in the ICU and he is unvaccinated (which I wondered since he sells supplements in his office). He is probably around 70, AA, and who knows what conditions he has. I don’t know if he is on a vent. The morale at the hospital is really low with this information.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@HS4S_2 -

Thinking of you today and hoping you feel better very soon.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone. Today I woke up around 6 without a fever and felt decent. By 8 fever was hovering around 101. Woke up without smell or taste. Cough started this morning as well. Luckily I am fully vaccinated. I do wear a mask everywhere and really just go to the barn. The only thing I changed was that I had an eye doctor appointment last Wednesday. I am thinking I must have picked it up there. Quarantined in my bedroom so no one else gets sick. Hoping it is short lived.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope you're feeling better very soon @HS4S_2.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@HS4S_2 , I’m glad you are feeling a little better today. Please take good care of yourself.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@HS4S_2 I hope you get over it quickly..That’s good news your fever is coming down..

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Whew.
Good news!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
the son that lives with us got exposed to covid last Thursday, he took a home test yesterday evening, the 2nd line was so faint that I wonder if he has it, he is currently at our local CVS to get a rapid test....the only symptom was a scratchy throat off and on...but since he has been quarantined since Friday he has been playing a fair amount of music and singing...so it might be voice strain....guess we shall see, he is vaxed x2 and boosted in november...I worry so much he has pretty bad asthma

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
the son that lives with us got exposed to covid last Thursday, he took a home test yesterday evening, the 2nd line was so faint that I wonder if he has it, he is currently at our local CVS to get a rapid test....the only symptom was a scratchy throat off and on...but since he has been quarantined since Friday he has been playing a fair amount of music and singing...so it might be voice strain....guess we shall see, he is vaxed x2 and boosted in november...I worry so much he has pretty bad asthma

fingers crossed its all the singing

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

@diamondringlover If the line is faint it’s still a positive result.. @whitewave ‘s husband had covid. She showed the faint line on his test and explained it’s still positive. He’s young, doubly vaxxed and boosted so he should be fine..I hope he feels better soon.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondringlover If the line is faint it’s still a positive result.. @whitewave ‘s husband had covid. She showed the faint line on his test and explained it’s still positive. He’s young, doubly vaxxed and boosted so he should be fine..I hope he feels better soon.

thank you!! we got the results and they were negative...I am a little surprised...that line was very very faint...maybe it was the lighting or something...but I am very much relived! ETA I just went back and looked at whitewave's husband's test and my son's was much lighter than that....I hope everyone who is suffering from this horrible stuff feels better soon!! My son works alone but on the day he was exposed the owners wife came down to ask a favor of him and then she woke up the next day sick...so I guess it shows how easily it would be to transmit this crap....

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
thank you!! we got the results and they were negative...I am a little surprised...that line was very very faint...maybe it was the lighting or something...but I am very much relived!

I’m so happy for you and him!!!! The BEST news today!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
@HS4S_2 Oh no! Sending healing vibes your way. I hope you're not miserable for too long. So scary! It's sweet, though, how much your family wants to help. Keep us updated, please!

Add me to the covid positives. My lines showed up almost immediately. I started with back and hip pain on Saturday. Yesterday persistent headache and by yesterday evening I had fever. I have been sitting between 102 and 103 with Tylenol and motrin. I have not felt this miserable in ages. I am hoping tomorrow is a better day. The fever kills me. No coughing yet, just a heavy feeling in my chest. Runny nose and ear pressure. Hope your house is back to normal @whitewave. I am isolating from my two kids and husband who live with me and forbidding the others to visit. Everyone immediately wanted to come bring me soup, liquids and heated blankets. I think they are lost when mom is sick since it rarely happens. It's like mass confusion. If I didn't feel so miserable it would be cute. I have every in seperate rooms, sanitizer everywhere and all in masks. 20220117_184836.jpg

Hope you feel better soon, @HS4S_2 !

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My 13 year old nephew was dx today. He is doing ok so far… coughing.

Poor guy! Was he vaccinated? I hope he gets better quickly..

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
DD's friend has triplets, about 18 mos. and they caught it! I'd be sh*tting myself if my babies had it! Thankfully, it's mild and she says they're doing OK. But....yikes!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree. I have read a throat swab is better.

I look a mess. Happy Fing New Year’s Day.
AF3B5835-6819-4F53-AF29-CD411F7F0988.jpeg

So sorry about your hubster and covid, my little grandgirl tested positive last Saturday morning - she'd been here with us Sunday, she looked glassy eyed to me but nothing I could really discern as being 'sick'. She had a fever, sneezing, and coughing, my son called yesterday and we were doing a Duo call and she was happy with her Minnie Mous toys etc. she had been running around by Wednesday he said. Both my son and DIL have tested negative all week, I've tested negative. I'm a triple shotter as is my husband, son and DIL.

But I LOVE your glasses, I need new ones, did you get them local or Costco :) I'm a Costco fan for glasses, they are very cool.

Wishing your doc a quick recovery and that you and your family do not get it.

Peace.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry about your hubster and covid, my little grandgirl tested positive last Saturday morning - she'd been here with us Sunday, she looked glassy eyed to me but nothing I could really discern as being 'sick'. She had a fever, sneezing, and coughing, my son called yesterday and we were doing a Duo call and she was happy with her Minnie Mous toys etc. she had been running around by Wednesday he said. Both my son and DIL have tested negative all week, I've tested negative. I'm a triple shotter as is my husband, son and DIL.

But I LOVE your glasses, I need new ones, did you get them local or Costco :) I'm a Costco fan for glasses, they are very cool.

Wishing your doc a quick recovery and that you and your family do not get it.

Peace.
I broke my other glasses so I ran to vision 4 less because I needed them in an hour. The designer is Christian Serrano

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
my nephew is negative today.
my sister is positive today

I’m sorry your sister is positive…Is she doing okay? That’s good news about your nephew.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is convinced it’s allergies along with asymptomatic Covid lol. But the hcp said that is what omicron is for most.

mild headache, sniffles and light cough with very slight sore throat.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@HS4S_2 - I've been checking back here every day, hoping for an update from you. How are you doing? Is all well with you?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results