shape
carat
color
clarity

My husband has covid

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@HS4S_2 - I've been checking back here every day, hoping for an update from you. How are you doing? Is all well with you?

Hi. Thank you for asking. I am just starting to feel half way human today. It was a rough week. The fever wiped me out completely. I am also still short of breath and coughing. I can't even remember the last time I was as sick as I was last week. I actually cried because I had to go get tested and the idea of moving from my bed was horrible. My husband ended up driving to every pharmacy he could and found some home tests. I quarantined in my room and didn't come out and nobody else in the house tested positive. It is a strange thing because I am vaccinated as well and spend the majority of my time at the barn outdoors. I guess it could have been worse if I wasn't vaccinated which is scary. My taste and smell are completely gone as well so eating is not desirable. Lots of broths and soups. I think I am on the other side of it thankfully. So happy nobody else in the house caught it. I appreciate you thinking of me!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so glad you are beginning to feel better @HS4S_2 .

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Relieved you are better @HS4S_2 , continued healing vibes to you!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@HS4S_2 That’s such good news that you are starting to feel better. Do you mind me asking what vaccines you got and when you got your booster?

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@House Cat, Please hang in there. I know you are worried but If he’s making pot roast he must not be feeling too bad. That is a really good sign. Hopefully the virus won’t hit him hard. If you start stressing out badly, come back here to talk.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
its all getting so tiresome....my oldest son's wife just tested positive, my 2 years grand daughter has not been tested but has the same symptoms as my DIL and my son says he is starting to cough...so they he probably has it as well...they both are vaccinated and just got boosted in December.....she is immunocompromised due to meds she takes for crohn's disease and my son has asthma...I worry

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results