shape
carat
color
clarity

My husband has covid

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@whitewave and anyone else..I just bought six boxes of Binax on Walmart’s app. I tried this morning and they were out. I kept it in my cart and kept trying. I finally was able to get them. They limit you to six tests.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just an FYI, We ordered a couple BintaxNOW tests from Walmart online. They were packaged horribly. We had to throw them out as they were damaged when they arrived. They shipped them in a plastic bag with no padding or anything to protect them.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just an FYI, We ordered a couple BintaxNOW tests from Walmart online. They were packaged horribly. We had to throw them out as they were damaged when they arrived. They shipped them in a plastic bag with no padding or anything to protect them.

Oh no..I bought two precious batches but mine were fine. I hope this batch will be the same! Did you get your money back?

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can’t get it to check out. It keeps directing me to local stores that are out.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can’t get it to check out. It keeps directing me to local stores that are out.

That happened to me too..I just kept it my cart. I would just go back and try it again. I was shocked that it went through.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh no..I bought two precious batches but mine were fine. I hope this batch will be the same! Did you get your money back?

That was supposed to say previous batches…They are kind of precious now too now that they are hard to get. ;))

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

@MamaBee, I asked my husband if he called about a refund when I was writing my post. He said he called and was holding for a long time and just gave up and hung up. He said he ordered three and only one was not damaged. The other two were not usable due to the boxes being ripped apart. I’m kind of surprised he didn’t ask me to handle it. I have much more patience with this type of thing than he does.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Glad you are feeling better and came through it without issues @caf ! I'm sure it was not fun.

Thanks! Yeah not fun. But also worrisome cause of the unknown - how serious is my illness going to be, did I give it to anyone, how the heck did I get it, etc. Also I got my test results Thanksgiving Eve. So I was concerned about the availability of medical care. But my doctor’s PA checked in on me at least once a day until their office reopened. She was terrific!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee, I asked my husband if he called about a refund when I was writing my post. He said he called and was holding for a long time and just gave up and hung up. He said he ordered three and only one was not damaged. The other two were not usable due to the boxes being ripped apart. I’m kind of surprised he didn’t ask me to handle it. I have much more patience with this type of thing than he does.

My husband would tell me to forget it too. Not me..I will hold on listening to horrible music forever to get my money back. :lol-2:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@whitewave How is your hubby doing this morning? I know you said you only have two tests left. Are you going to test yourself at some point?

He went to the other house to paint the awnings. Lol. Im calling it over, basically 3-4 days and done….

I feel completely fine. No temp, no cough. The tests I ordered from amazon on the 30th have not shipped.

My daughter and I are masking up in a bit (KN95) and going to look for some tests. If I can find some, I’ll test us both, or if the others ship, I’ll test us.

i realize I could be asymptomatic positive, but given my negative in NYD, if I were positive that one would have had plenty of time to be positive so I really am working under the assumption that I’m negative.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! Yeah not fun. But also worrisome cause of the unknown - how serious is my illness going to be, did I give it to anyone, how the heck did I get it, etc. Also I got my test results Thanksgiving Eve. So I was concerned about the availability of medical care. But my doctor’s PA checked in on me at least once a day until their office reopened. She was terrific!!!

I think not knowing how bad it's going to get is the hard part plus, trying to remember who I've been in contact with since I think*
I might have contracted it. All things you can not be sure of. Anxiety anyone? I'd have to be eating my Ashwagandha like candy!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How is everyone doing? @whitewave I hope your husband is feeling better. Its full snowbird/holiday season in SoFL which means the germs for free flowing. Tests are nowhere to be found

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I almost had 4 from Walmart dot com but by the time I put my CC info in, they were all gone. i have my account all set up now so that if they appear, I can grab some.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
that makes me wonder if certain companies and organisations play that on purpose

I've called apple customer service.
Before putting you on hold they give you a choice of types of music.
They even let you choose silence. :dance:

I love that.
It makes their $1,600 phones a downright bargain. :think:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I almost had 4 from Walmart dot com but by the time I put my CC info in, they were all gone. i have my account all set up now so that if they appear, I can grab some.

Yes…I have an account..I put them in my cart and kept trying. An hour after it said they were out of stock they popped up again.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok. I just picked up those two and I have two more that will be ready for pick up this afternoon. I ordered 2 more for delivery and that went through for Monday delivery.

I’m helping my daughter move into an apartment today so I thought I was ordering 2 from that local Walmart but it went through for delivery lol so I’m getting another 2 delivered on Monday from that order.

I have one box here plus the 2 I just picked up. Now I’m picking up 2 later and 4 delivered on Monday, so by Monday I will have 9 Boxes.

I will now test my daughter and myself to make sure we aren’t asymptomatic positive.

She will be the 5th roommate in a 5 bedroom and the one day one roommate had her boyfriend over so I want to send 2 boxes with her to keep in the house for suspected positives.

(and yea this makes me nervous but her landlord sold the condo she was in and gave us 3 weeks to move out, but it made sense to move her out while they are on semester break and this was it).

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m negative still, so that is that. My daughter is still sleeping, so I haven’t tested her yet.

I dabbed my throat and then swirled my nares (gross lol).

The vaccines worked. No one else in the house caught it from my husband. Yay for science!

4DF69437-1220-4160-A411-ACBDADBAD3D4.jpeg

Last edited:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just ordered 6 BinaxNow from Walmart which are supposed to arrive next week, Jan. 13

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds like classic Omicron.
I agree. Meanwhile, we found out many docs had it but 2 had it bad and one near retirement is in a different hospital in a different city. For him, it sounds like maybe Delta? That is all we have heard. I don’t have any more information.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Add me to the covid positives. My lines showed up almost immediately. I started with back and hip pain on Saturday. Yesterday persistent headache and by yesterday evening I had fever. I have been sitting between 102 and 103 with Tylenol and motrin. I have not felt this miserable in ages. I am hoping tomorrow is a better day. The fever kills me. No coughing yet, just a heavy feeling in my chest. Runny nose and ear pressure. Hope your house is back to normal @whitewave. I am isolating from my two kids and husband who live with me and forbidding the others to visit. Everyone immediately wanted to come bring me soup, liquids and heated blankets. I think they are lost when mom is sick since it rarely happens. It's like mass confusion. If I didn't feel so miserable it would be cute. I have every in seperate rooms, sanitizer everywhere and all in masks. 20220117_184836.jpg

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@HS4S_2 Oh no! Sending healing vibes your way. I hope you're not miserable for too long. So scary! It's sweet, though, how much your family wants to help. Keep us updated, please!

etudes

Rough_Rock
I hope you get through this quickly, @HS4S_2

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
@HS4S_2 I hope you feel better quickly!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@HS4S_2 feel better soon! Complete and easy recovery wishes for you.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Healing dust to you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results