shape
carat
color
clarity

My hunt for 3.0 Studs - on a Budget

elizat

Ideal_Rock
He just wants me to make a decision. Do we have a retirement fund NO. So its also something I don't bring up alot as 12-20,000 is alot to spend when you have little retirement .
I hope you aren't actually serious. That's a tremendous amount of money to spend in cash when you are 62 with little or no retirement. Ouch.

I hope you are happy with your choice and I also hope you aren't serious with the comment.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope you aren't actually serious. That's a tremendous amount of money to spend in cash when you are 62 with little or no retirement. Ouch.

I hope you are happy with your choice and I also hope you aren't serious with the comment.

There are so many things in this thread and previous threads by OP that make me uncomfortable, but this has to be the worst one. I truly hope OP is either joking, or that she stop buying any luxury goods and instead get a retirement fund asap.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yeah I... seriously question whether I should help people with their purchases when I know they are overextending by my definition. I also don't know if the $18k in cash was a joke or not but that's another one I hope is a joke that just isn't translating over the internet.

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Yeah I... seriously question whether I should help people with their purchases when I know they are overextending by my definition. I also don't know if the $18k in cash was a joke or not but that's another one I hope is a joke that just isn't translating over the internet.

I am so sorry to have concerned all of you. We are not living beyond our means . We just haven't really put away IRA for retirement. We both make over $100,000 a year and have good jobs. Own homes and cars and stocks. Please dont be concerned about our means

I think that maybe I am out of my element and have over stayed my welcome here. I wish you all happiness in diamonds. Take care all.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry to have concerned all of you. We are not living beyond our means . We just haven't really put away IRA for retirement. We both make over $100,000 a year and have good jobs. Own homes and cars and stocks. Please dont be concerned about our means

I think that maybe I am out of my element and have over stayed my welcome here. I wish you all happiness in diamonds. Take care all.

You don't have to go. There are quite a lot of us that would love to see pictures of your double 1.5 earrings when they get finished!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You don't have to go. There are quite a lot of us that would love to see pictures of your double 1.5 earrings when they get finished!

There’s a chaotic video of them at the end of the previous page.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@heididdl please don't go. We would love to see your finished earrings. It's just that we pay you the respect of taking your written word seriously, from being distraught over your previous earrings, to keeping the cash at home, to having no retirement funds. We do care, and we wish you the best. Hope you enjoy your new earrings in health and happiness.

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
@heididdl please don't go. We would love to see your finished earrings. It's just that we pay you the respect of taking your written word seriously, from being distraught over your previous earrings, to keeping the cash at home, to having no retirement funds. We do care, and we wish you the best. Hope you enjoy your new earrings in health and happiness.

My husband is in the closeout, flea market business. Alot of cash goes in and out of our house and business. This has always been the way it is. So its not under a mattress it is safe and secure. This is the way way we have always purchased things. Earrings are now on my ears .When I get home from work I will post the pictures. Thank you LLjsmom.

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
There’s a chaotic video of them at the end of the previous page.

The dealer that had the stones wanted to show me what they looked like in different lighting so she thought is best to put them under the lamp, then closer to the floor . So it was the only video I had.
Would you clarify chaotic

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
There are so many things in this thread and previous threads by OP that make me uncomfortable, but this has to be the worst one. I truly hope OP is either joking, or that she stop buying any luxury goods and instead get a retirement fund asap.

Hey lovedog,

My intension was not to make anyone uncomfortable and I struggled with responding as now I am feeling a little upset . As I had just been struggling with my purchase and venting through this forum. I will post my new earrings upon my return home tonight.
As a semi-regular person there have been several responses, not about the earrings, but about me that I tried to let roll off my back but did make me feel defensive.
This is all about diamonds and knowledge and I have learned tons . So thank you.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The dealer that had the stones wanted to show me what they looked like in different lighting so she thought is best to put them under the lamp, then closer to the floor . So it was the only video I had.
Would you clarify chaotic

I think she is just saying that the camera is moving a lot as well as the earrings. The stones are not in focus so we cant really
see them. I dont think she meant anything about the earrings themselves...just the way the video was filmed.

Pics when you are able to!

ean

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I think these look lovely on you and sure has a big presence on the ears. Wear it good health!! I hope you love them!! ❤️

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As a semi-regular person there have been several responses, not about the earrings, but about me that I tried to let roll off my back but did make me feel defensive.
Rocky talky is about asking for feedback. Constructive opinions and options and what can be had otherwise options for the poster.
**edited to remove OP's name**
this type of question is almost impossible to answer.

you have stated you used a RT thread as venting. Possibly a bit of dramatic flair too?. Maybe if that was stated at the beginning - all players could have been on the same court and understood each other clearer..

more importantly - I hope you are thrilled with the outcome and ending.

Last edited by a moderator:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look beautiful on you (and big)!

Jsand

Shiny_Rock
My husband is in the closeout, flea market business. Alot of cash goes in and out of our house and business. This has always been the way it is. So its not under a mattress it is safe and secure. This is the way way we have always purchased things. Earrings are now on my ears .When I get home from work I will post the pictures. Thank you LLjsmom.

The earrings look fabulous on you, congratulations!

Please be careful telling strangers on the internet that vast sums of cash are in and out of your home! Especially since what I’m guessing is your full name in the video…I’d maybe remove the video on that note..

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The earrings look fabulous on you, congratulations!

Please be careful telling strangers on the internet that vast sums of cash are in and out of your home! Especially since what I’m guessing is your full name in the video…I’d maybe remove the video on that note..
.... and also removing your full name from your sig line here on PS.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Heididdl your earrings look stupendous. Hope they give you the coverage you were hoping for. I see you "have left the building", but what a way to go. ;)2 Congratulations! You are rocking those ginormous studs!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look very nice on you - not too big and not too small. Do you mind sharing what color the diamonds are? They look very white!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look fabulous!! Huge and bright, you wear them well!

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium
These are SOOOO PRETTY!!! They look perfect on your ears! Congratulations! :appl:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
They look bright, white and huge on your ears. Congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results