shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My Handsome New Studs - 1.7 ctw AVRs

summerlove6

Rough_Rock
MakingTheGrade - Without ear bling, all the more focus goes to your beautiful rings!! Thank you!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE - I'm with you, I'm LOVING the lower colors lately! My next want is to set a lower color in a ring so I can enjoy it all the time. Thank you so much!!

joelly - Thank you!

canuk-gal - I think you could, Sharon!! Thank you so much! :D

ecf8503 - Thank you! I had to find the thread for your avatar; an AVR STUNNER, wow!! :love:

SandyinAnaheim - A huge presence is a great description! I was shocked when I put them on for the first time! I'd love to see your studs, too :bigsmile: Thank you!!

kgizo - Thank you!

MissGotRocks - Thank you, I will!!

hypermom - Thank you so much!! I had a lot of trepidation regarding the color but I knew the cut was exactly what I wanted and I found out I love the color. :kiss2:

anangel - I think it was worth it, too, thank you for saying so!! I'm very happy I trusted Jonathan with this project instead of resorting to another "temporary" stock Stuller setting (been meaning to reset my OEC ring for years, lol). Your R AVR is breathtaking!!

apacherose - Thank you so much!! I'm happy I went with my gut and took a chance. I appreciate your kind thoughts!!

Rpb - Me, too... The only problem now is wanting more AVRs :lol: Thank you!!

kathley - Thank you so much!

bling_dream19 - Thank you!!

diamondseeker2006 - I feel the same love for them!! Your AVRs make me SWOON so color me green with envy as well!! :lol-2: Thank you so much!

GlitterInMyHair - I love your name! Thank you so much!!

Gussie - I want to bezel everything in my life now! :lol: They definitely add size and presence!! Thank you!
OboeGal - Thank you!! I hope your AVR wishes come true! :appl:

arkieb1 - Thank you!

goldenfire - I notice that too, some of them "speak" to me, and some don't. I wonder if it's the angle they are photographed at - I would probably think they were all gorgeous in person!! Thank you so much!

Alex T - Wow, thank you, I'm so flattered by your very kind complements!! :D

AV_ - Thank you so much! I hope the shots in different light help someone!

lissyflo - I'm definitely not eagle-eyed, haha. They happened to fall right next to each other whether you sorted by size or price... :D Thank you!

summerlove6

Rough_Rock
carbonfan - Thank you so much!! I agree, I think it's not only the diameter, but how the bezel defines the edges of the stones. I wasn't expecting them to appear so big, but I'm very happy with the size!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous pair—that N color is delicious, I love it!! Well done on the setting choices too!!:love::love::love::love::love:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are stunning!!! Absolutely love them!!! :love:

Kensington

Rough_Rock
Absolutely stunningly beautiful!! I love them. Would you mind sharing what incredible camera/lens you use for photos? Those pics are insanely sharp!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! So happy you are thrilled with them. The settings are beautiful and they look stunning on you. The faceting of AVRs are TDF. :appl:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
they are beautiful and they look beautiful on you. stunners!

summerlove6

Rough_Rock
sarahb - Thank you so much!! I am loving the color so much! I think I'm a convert :lol:

ac117 - Thank you!!

Kensington - I used my Samsung Galaxy S10 phone, actually! In bright light I find it less tedious to get focused, nicely white balanced shots with it than with my Canon DSLR... I think maybe I need a camera upgrade, lol. Thank you for your kind words!

LLJsmom - Thank you so much!! I take no credit for the beauty of the AVRs, the faceting is truly spectacular! :D

Tekate - I appreciate your wonderful complements!!

summerlove6

Rough_Rock

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Those are just gorgeous.:love:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love:...:clap::clap:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! Those are amazing! They are also the perfect size in your ears!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful! Love, love, love the settings! Sometimes the milgrain is so fine that it really cant be seen unless you are right up on the stones.
I love how you can see the "milgrain" on this setting. So pretty and the AVRs were a great choice!

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock
I am curious to know if you would have liked the AVC if it was larger ?
I am split down the middle of a OEC or cushion, so I would love to hear more thoughts on it if you don’t mind sharing.
Thanks

summerlove6

Rough_Rock
Dancing Fire - Thank you!!

luv2sparkle - It took me all of a week to get used to the size, now I agree with you :D Thank you so much!!

tyty333 - Thank you so much!! To be honest I have no idea how the milgrain is applied so I didn't make any specific requests in that regard and just trusted Jonathan's CAD images. I am so happy I went with AVRs!

summerlove6

Rough_Rock
I am curious to know if you would have liked the AVC if it was larger ?
I am split down the middle of a OEC or cushion, so I would love to hear more thoughts on it if you don’t mind sharing.
Thanks

Hi @luvsdmb - I think my first cushion shaped love was the AVC. I was always drawn to more square shapes than round (my first e-ring was a princess before I upgraded to an antique OEC). There were a few glamorous AVCs on Pricescope way back when but I loved this one so much: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/bad-pricescoper-fantastic-avc-lm-creation.161471/ (Sidenote - I have rarely felt enamored with an actual antique cushion, although I appreciate their beauty!)

I ordered the AVC for a pendant thinking I would definitely keep it, since it was a K ("safer" color than the N AVRs) and it really appealed to me in the website images/video. I ultimately decided against keeping it because I realized I love the round shape and the bubbly, even scintillation of the facets of an OEC or AVR. The scintillation of the AVC is slower and blockier. The facets are more angular and less bubbly or flowery. It reflects light and colors beautifully but not as many different colors at once as the AVR. It's also possible that since having spent so much time with my OEC ring I just like what I'm used to :lol:

I would not say no to a larger AVC for a right hand ring in the future. I feel the bigger size would better highlight the unique facet structure and give me more of the light/color play I desire. If you have the funds (or the proximity to a vendor) to see both an OEC and a cushion in person, in the sizes you want, I highly recommend it. I think listening to your heart is important for a purchase like this!! Even when comparing two stones of the same cut with similar specs, sometimes one just calls to you. I wish you the best of luck with your decision and I hope this helps!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love these! So very beautiful and white too! The settings are perfect! Enjoy!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Checking back for more photos.... sorry, I am crushing on these. Not surprisingly. :bigsmile:

H

Horsegirl76

Congratulations! They are gorgeous and so elegantly classic. :love:

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The size is perfect on you. I love the elegant setting and the beautiful patterns of light flashing from the cut facets. Well done!

minniezhang

Rough_Rock
I love these earrings! I normally don't like bezel setting but this one looks so unique! I saved the pictures for my future purchase :P2

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They are lovely and look well on your ears.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results