shape
carat
color
clarity

My Gorgeous OEC from JbG is Here! GIA 2.01 N Vs1in an Edwardian Dress

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m late to the party once again…your ring is simply stunning, @Catmom !! The setting is just phenomenal! And the band perfectly complements your stunning ring. Enjoy in good health and blingy joy! And btw, I just love, LOVE your OMC horseshoe pin❤️❤️ ❤️

Aww thank you @maita13! I'm so into these old diamonds. Here's a little pic just for your enjoyment.......lol

DSCN0226[1].jpg

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Aww thank you @maita13! I'm so into these old diamonds. Here's a little pic just for your enjoyment.......lol

DSCN0226[1].jpg

Thanks, @Catmom !! You’ve made me even more jelly over here:mrgreen:
It really is a stunning piece and so is the rest of your bling❤️❤️
Thanks for the extra pics!!
ETA: Can you tell me more about this brooch/pin?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, @Catmom !! You’ve made me even more jelly over here:mrgreen:
It really is a stunning piece and so is the rest of your bling❤️❤️
Thanks for the extra pics!!
ETA: Can you tell me more about this brooch/pin?

Aww thank you! I bought the brooch in the estate section of one of my favorite jewelry stores in FL. Unbelievably I was able to track down where it was sold at auction in Bristol, England in 2010. I know it is the same piece because the wonky diamonds are quite visible in the photos for the auction and they are in the same position on my brooch. The auction description reads: A late Victorian diamond horseshoe brooch, circa 1890, the 11 graduated old brilliant cut diamonds with conforming 10 stone outer border, approximately 2.00 cts total, mounted gold backed silver, 2cm long. I wrote the auction house but they had no other information on it. I always wonder how it got over to the US and to FL. It is one of the most sparkly, fiery pieces I own.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring! I love the antique setting too. They don't make them like they used to. And happy birthday to you too!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Aww thank you! I bought the brooch in the estate section of one of my favorite jewelry stores in FL. Unbelievably I was able to track down where it was sold at auction in Bristol, England in 2010. I know it is the same piece because the wonky diamonds are quite visible in the photos for the auction and they are in the same position on my brooch. The auction description reads: A late Victorian diamond horseshoe brooch, circa 1890, the 11 graduated old brilliant cut diamonds with conforming 10 stone outer border, approximately 2.00 cts total, mounted gold backed silver, 2cm long. I wrote the auction house but they had no other information on it. I always wonder how it got over to the US and to FL. It is one of the most sparkly, fiery pieces I own.

Thanks for sharing this brooch’s mysterious but interesting journey, @Catmom ! I bet this brooch is the center of attraction when worn❤️

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring! I love the antique setting too. They don't make them like they used to. And happy birthday to you too!

Thank you so much and I agree, they don't make them like they used to.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The band just came and I think it goes very well with the ring. I'm happy! I need it when it's cold. My OEC ring is a size 6 and just a tad too big so when it's cold it is loose. My fingers swell in the heat though so later on or down in FL it will be fine.

IMG_1652 (002).jpg

IMG_1659 (002).jpg

IMG_1660 (002).jpg

Lovely diamond, lovely setting, love the warmth and facets of your diamond!!! Looks gorgeous on you!!! Congrats and wear it in good health!! Beautiful addition to your jewelry collection!!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely diamond, lovely setting, love the warmth and facets of your diamond!!! Looks gorgeous on you!!! Congrats and wear it in good health!! Beautiful addition to your jewelry collection!!!!

Thank you ZestfullyBling! I have fallen down the rabbit hole of old cut diamonds and I'm dragging my hubby with me, lol.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sigh.... I just keep coming back to this! So dreamy!!

Aww thank you so much cushioncutnut!. I do love it so much but I have to say I'm really jealous of your remarkable vintage pieces!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results