carat
color
clarity

My Gorgeous OEC from JbG is Here! GIA 2.01 N Vs1in an Edwardian Dress

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Exquisite. Truly. Do you stack it? Needs tons more pics

Well I have very limited finger real estate but I'm thinking I could manage a vintage band to go with it. I will take more pics but right now I am painting and my hands are covered in green specs, lol.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When your ring is sitting on your desk on some silk fabric, minding its own business and a ray of sun comes along.......

IMG_1610 (002).jpg

IMG_1612 (002).jpg

IMG_1614 (002).jpg

IMG_1615 (002).jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh my, you've got the best loot my dear lady! Wear everything in health!!!

cheers--Sharon

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

2carrotplus

Rough_Rock
Exquisite. Truly. Do you stack it? Needs tons more pics

Hi Nala, I wanted to ask you a separate question please - it is about your 2.9ct stone, the beauty with the two side stones: This ring you displayed a while ago in the thread on 3 stones rings is particularly beautiful and well proportioned. What actual ring setting did you obtain, please? It would also be helpful to see the side profile. My wife has a 2.5 and I would like to add side stones that "tuck under" the main stone like yours if possible, hence my question. Thank you, Mike,

baublelove

Rough_Rock
I don't know if this was a PSrs ring or someone else's but I thank them whole heartedly for selling her. She is everything I was looking for from all the chunky goodness of an OEC to the Edwardian filagree setting. She is a beauty! Think of all the things she has seen over 110-120 years. Thank you, hubby, for an early birthday present and thank you Grace for all your help. The stone is 2.01cts, N, VS1 and not nearly as creamy as I was expecting. LOL, it's probably a good thing I'm old and can't see. There was maybe 5 minutes of sun today of course. So frustrating when you want to take a ton of pics. Here are a few that I quickly got.

DSCN0667[1].jpg

DSCN0671[1].jpg DSCN0672[1].jpg

DSCN0680[1].jpg

IMG_1569 (002).jpg

She’s perfect and gorgeous. I love that she’s a well-seasoned centenarian who‘s still stunning after all these years.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She’s perfect and gorgeous. I love that she’s a well-seasoned centenarian who‘s still stunning after all these years.

Thank you and I love how you described her!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
I love it!:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Your ring is just perfect!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
When your ring is sitting on your desk on some silk fabric, minding its own business and a ray of sun comes along.......

IMG_1610 (002).jpg

IMG_1612 (002).jpg

IMG_1614 (002).jpg

IMG_1615 (002).jpg

Slurp! These pics are delicious! Simply stunning stone and setting! Happy birthday!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Slurp! These pics are delicious! Simply stunning stone and setting! Happy birthday!

Thank you! This is my first OEC ring and I am so amazed at how much fire it throws off.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday and congratulations Catmom! Your new ring exemplifies the beauty of old cuts. She's stunning. And, I love that kind of setting. To me, that is the perfect antique solitaire setting. It actually makes my heart stir a little bit, like I can see myself having an old cut again someday. It's a beautiful stone Catmom. I'm so happy for you.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday and congratulations Catmom! Your new ring exemplifies the beauty of old cuts. She's stunning. And, I love that kind of setting. To me, that is the perfect antique solitaire setting. It actually makes my heart stir a little bit, like I can see myself having an old cut again someday. It's a beautiful stone Catmom. I'm so happy for you.

Aww, thank you so much LLjsmom! I hope you do get to have one again. They are so easy to love. Even my spec crazy hubby has fallen for them. I have to admit, my heart did flutter a bit when I saw it. I so love Edwardian settings. Of course it also could have been that I needed to take my heart meds but then I digress. :lol:

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Catmom your new ring has an outstanding facet pattern and picks up all the surrounding colors. What a winner!!! :love:

Hopefully all those bright colors will attract some flying "friends" for us all to see! =)2

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Catmom your new ring has an outstanding facet pattern and picks up all the surrounding colors. What a winner!!! :love:

Hopefully all those bright colors will attract some flying "friends" for us all to see! =)2

LOL, thanks prs! You never know. It is getting to be the season for those flying critters.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The band just came and I think it goes very well with the ring. I'm happy! I need it when it's cold. My OEC ring is a size 6 and just a tad too big so when it's cold it is loose. My fingers swell in the heat though so later on or down in FL it will be fine.

IMG_1652 (002).jpg

IMG_1659 (002).jpg

IMG_1660 (002).jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy blingtastic! It really sparkles and I love the new band with it!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The band just came and I think it goes very well with the ring. I'm happy! I need it when it's cold. My OEC ring is a size 6 and just a tad too big so when it's cold it is loose. My fingers swell in the heat though so later on or down in FL it will be fine.

IMG_1652 (002).jpg

IMG_1659 (002).jpg

IMG_1660 (002).jpg

They're totally meant to be together. Even their height and width matches!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're totally meant to be together. Even their height and width matches!

Thanks AnastasiaBeaverhausen! I think so too, plus I like that the engraving is different but complimentary.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
I’m late to the party once again…your ring is simply stunning, @Catmom !! The setting is just phenomenal! And the band perfectly complements your stunning ring. Enjoy in good health and blingy joy! And btw, I just love, LOVE your OMC horseshoe pin❤️❤️ ❤️

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results