color
clarity

My Gorgeous OEC from JbG is Here! GIA 2.01 N Vs1in an Edwardian Dress

volvo321

Rough_Rock
It is absolutely stunning!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow..The faceting is so pretty! I really love the setting too..Are you going to wear her on your left or right hand?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

WOT's not to love??? Happy BD!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Catmom WOW such a stunning ring!!! Happy birthday and congratulations! It looks beautiful on you!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Catmom , You never disappoint!! This ring is gorgeous!!! I’m hoping you have a sunny day tomorrow and are able to get more pictures to share.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow..The faceting is so pretty! I really love the setting too..Are you going to wear her on your left or right hand?

Thank you MamaBee! It's a right hand ring and is going to start a whole domino effect, lol. I'm going to take the diamond out of my Calla ring setting. It's a gorgeous diamond, AGS000, ISEE2. Hubby is going to have a ruby pendant made for me for Christmas using this stone as the center and rubies surrounding. It will be the inverse of my ruby ring. That leaves me with a gorgeous but empty Calla ring setting so of course I have to find some type of colored stone to put in there.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Catmom , You never disappoint!! This ring is gorgeous!!! I’m hoping you have a sunny day tomorrow and are able to get more pictures to share.

Thank you so much! It's sunny today but very windy. I will try and get some and not be blown away, lol.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow.. that's so beautiful! The stone is truly mesmerizing and the setting is in perfect harmony with it. Looks perfect on your hand too!:love:

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
Drool Factor 10! :kiss2:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow.. that's so beautiful! The stone is truly mesmerizing and the setting is in perfect harmony with it. Looks perfect on your hand too!:love:

Aww thanks Rubies-R-Me! I'm glad others think so too!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's finally sunny here today. I have about a million more shots of this ring, lol. I'll try and restrain myself but it's so easy to get fire pics from this ring.

DSCN0682[1].jpg

DSCN0685[1].jpg

DSCN0691[1].jpg

DSCN0697[1].jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know if this was a PSrs ring or someone else's but I thank them whole heartedly for selling her. She is everything I was looking for from all the chunky goodness of an OEC to the Edwardian filagree setting. She is a beauty! Think of all the things she has seen over 110-120 years. Thank you, hubby, for an early birthday present and thank you Grace for all your help. The stone is 2.01cts, N, VS1 and not nearly as creamy as I was expecting. LOL, it's probably a good thing I'm old and can't see. There was maybe 5 minutes of sun today of course. So frustrating when you want to take a ton of pics. Here are a few that I quickly got.

DSCN0667[1].jpg

DSCN0671[1].jpg DSCN0672[1].jpg

DSCN0680[1].jpg

IMG_1569 (002).jpg
Amazing addition to your gorgeous collection!! It looks perfect on you and I love the setting!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing addition to your gorgeous collection!! It looks perfect on you and I love the setting!!

Thanks cushioncutnut! I love the setting too.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you MamaBee! It's a right hand ring and is going to start a whole domino effect, lol. I'm going to take the diamond out of my Calla ring setting. It's a gorgeous diamond, AGS000, ISEE2. Hubby is going to have a ruby pendant made for me for Christmas using this stone as the center and rubies surrounding. It will be the inverse of my ruby ring. That leaves me with a gorgeous but empty Calla ring setting so of course I have to find some type of colored stone to put in there.

I‘m looking forward to seeing them all done!
Last night I was mentally rearranging my jewelry settings when I couldn’t sleep. Haha

Last edited:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, she's just perfect! That beautiful diamond and the perfectly feminine setting. Swoon! :kiss2:

I love lower color diamonds and your pretty Calla sure is a beautiful example of one (isn't it funny how much whiter they look than you'd expect?).

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I‘m looking forward to seeing them all done!
Last night was mentally rearranging my jewelry settings when I couldn’t sleep. Haha

Hahaha, I'm glad I'm not the only one that does that!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, she's just perfect! That beautiful diamond and the perfectly feminine setting. Swoon! :kiss2:

I love lower color diamonds and your pretty Calla sure is a beautiful example of one (isn't it funny how much whiter they look than you'd expect?).

Thank you so much!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a perfect ring right there. All the fiery sparks must be so distracting ❤️ And her dress is beautiful on her!

88_star

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Can't go wrong with anything from Grace! She's a beauty and happy early birthday!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a perfect ring right there. All the fiery sparks must be so distracting ❤️ And her dress is beautiful on her!

Thank you KristyDarling! She is very distracting, especially in the sun. I love her dress too!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't go wrong with anything from Grace! She's a beauty and happy early birthday!!

I totally agree and thank you for the birthday wishes!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results