shape
carat
color
clarity

My GOOD OLD GOLD August Vintage Cushion!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous Stone!! Congratulations!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a beautiful stone and it's going to make a gorgeous ring.

Don't worry about the shipping from one of our vendors to another of our vendors. Lots of us do it all the time. I just did it last week.
After louping and paying for my stone, my diamond was shipped FedEx insured by I.D. Diamonds to Whiteflash. I have my paid receipt and my GIA cert and I know for sure that the stone was shipped insured, so there's nothing to worry about. That's to beauty of doing business with any of our long time trusted and experienced vendors.

Of course when I got home from seeing and louping the diamond, my husband did ask me if I thought I could be fooled? How did I know they were shipping my actual diamond? If you're new to this, I can see how some people might worry, but there's nothing to worry about really.

DvotedMOMMY

Rough_Rock
Yeah,, lol.. That's why I ended up just doing it... I knew how repratable he is, and just felt I could trust him, I mean he put a lot of time into my emails & phone calls...

We had small concerns,,, but once I posted to PS, and some very helpful PSers gave me reassurance that everything would be fine, I told my "STB" FI we had nothing to worry about! :0)

Thank you for your kind words!

I can't wait for the whole experience! As any AVC owner knows,,, pics do NOT come close to reflecting the RL Beauty!

nice ice

Shiny_Rock
spectacular ~ well done :wavey:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
That is a stunning stone and my favorite shape for an AVC. Thanks for the additional pictures, and glad to hear the ring will be done soon. :appl:

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
Delicious!!!

DvotedMOMMY

Rough_Rock
dawnabee said:
Delicious!!!

OHHHH!!! DAWNBEE!!!

Your ring is one on my FAVS!!! I have always wanted a micro pave Halo setting, after the very first one I ever seen, (prob on a celebrity), but when I recently saw your ring, and I think their is another PSer with it to, (Nossariah?? I know the spelling is wrong, but to give and idea), I fell in love with it sooo much, and wanted that setting just as much as my halo!!! So I was stuck!! But when it came down to it, I thought about size, and my 1.28ct AVC, which measures up smaller than most stones to begin with, would not look significant enough on my short pudgy sz about 8.5 ring finger as a solitaire! So I stuck with the halo for a bigger spread! But boy oh boy!!! If I had a bigger rock,, I'd go for this setting in a heartbeat!! That basket with the high crown is just the beautifulest thing I've ever seen for a rings side angle.and the pave is simply perfect!

It's my second love in Dream rings!!!!!

I hope you really enjoy it, and realize how beautiful it is!

Do you know how and who the setting design came to be??

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your AV cushion is just gorgeous!!! :love: Honestly, one of those is on my wish list!

(No worries about the shipping. I look at it this way, if a vendor wanted to ruin their reputation, it probably wouldn't be over a stone I could afford. :bigsmile: ;-) )

DvotedMOMMY

Rough_Rock
No more worries!! Mark emailed me,, the Stone is in his hands!! I'm SUPER excited!!
He said he is getting started on it TODAY!!!

YAY-ME!!!!! Lolol!!

I sent him pics of the Exact ring I'd like Replicated,, it is the "Kylie" by JBEG... LOVEEE IT!!

I'm just so anxious!! Haha!!

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
DvotedMOMMY said:
dawnabee said:
Delicious!!!

OHHHH!!! DAWNBEE!!!

Your ring is one on my FAVS!!! I have always wanted a micro pave Halo setting, after the very first one I ever seen, (prob on a celebrity), but when I recently saw your ring, and I think their is another PSer with it to, (Nossariah?? I know the spelling is wrong, but to give and idea), I fell in love with it sooo much, and wanted that setting just as much as my halo!!! So I was stuck!! But when it came down to it, I thought about size, and my 1.28ct AVC, which measures up smaller than most stones to begin with, would not look significant enough on my short pudgy sz about 8.5 ring finger as a solitaire! So I stuck with the halo for a bigger spread! But boy oh boy!!! If I had a bigger rock,, I'd go for this setting in a heartbeat!! That basket with the high crown is just the beautifulest thing I've ever seen for a rings side angle.and the pave is simply perfect!

It's my second love in Dream rings!!!!!

I hope you really enjoy it, and realize how beautiful it is!

Do you know how and who the setting design came to be??

You are too sweet!! Sometimes I wish I had gone halo for a bigger spread hehe but I am very in love with my ring. I find if I put it in the box for a day and take it out and wear it again.. I get the full stunned effect lol

Enjoy your ring!! Its gonna be a beaty :bigsmile: As far as how the design came to be I never asked I just saw nossirahs post and that was it for me :love: but that is a great question! hmm

ericad

Ideal_Rock
Trade
dawnabee said:
DvotedMOMMY said:
dawnabee said:
Delicious!!!
As far as how the design came to be I never asked I just saw nossirahs post and that was it for me :love: but that is a great question! hmm

I can answer this part :)

Grace and I designed our "Sophie" solitaire based on an antique ring we saw a couple of years ago. We save images of really unique antique designs, which serve as inspiration for our Signature designs. The "Sophie" fleur de lis basket was an idea borrowed from the antique, but we changed a few things up and designed a more modern interpretation. Nossirah then came to us with the idea of modifying the setting to have a pave shank and the "Sophie with Pave" was born! As for the setting's name, we named this one after my daughter :)

DvotedMOMMY

Rough_Rock
@Ericad

Ohhh!! So you guys actually created it yourself,,, WOW! I was asking basicly if it was a customers design...

It is ABSOLUTELY beautiful... My FAVORITE solitaire setting I've ever seen! Like I mentioned earlier,,, I've always wanted a micro pave halo & shank setting,, but this ring, both customers rings, had me ready to change my mind!!! But my pudgy finger made me stay with the halo setting, for the spread!

I actually LOVEEE YOUR "Kylie" setting,, I'm basing my replica from it!! (Not an exact copy.., but in the way the basket struts arch inward...

I did send a request for a quote,, but it was over our budget.. :0( (Hehe!)

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
DvotedMOMMY said:
Last one for now!! (Hehe!) :bigsmile:

This picture just made my jaw drop. BEAUTIFUL stone!!! I can't wait to see the finished ring!

DvotedMOMMY

Rough_Rock
B.E.G. said:
DvotedMOMMY said:
Last one for now!! (Hehe!) :bigsmile:

This picture just made my jaw drop. BEAUTIFUL stone!!! I can't wait to see the finished ring!

Lol!! B.E.G... Your post,, well, your friends AVC, was one of the ones that made me want one so bad!! Haha!

Funny thing is, I knew I would have liked at least a 1ct diamond for my ER,, but I only really knew, (well thought,, from researching,, that you don't go beyond a G-H color.. So I never thought I'd be able to get a "Signature" AVC, from none other than the "DiamondInfoMan" himself!! But after not only seeing BEAUUUUTIFUL warmer colors on these PS forums, I watched ALLL Jonathan's videos about Color Comparison,,, and I saw Ms & Ns that were DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!! thanks to PSers beautiful pics, and more than anything,,, Jonathan from GOG,, I was able to get a 1.28ct,, and a K nonetheless,, and it is just,,, oh my,, I cannot find a good enough word to describe the beauty of my AVC!! lol

Jonathan was such a pleasure,, he answered my emails daily, And even made his wife take off her K AVC that was in a Tacori 2620 halo setting, to show me that the color wasn't an issue in a halo! He even made me a "Solo" video of my stone, and put it up on YouTube for me to have, and "show off" lol!! I LOVEEE my video!! ( once again,, if anyone missed this info in a previous post,, you can view it on YouTube, just do a search for : AVC128KVS2 , it will come right up, and that's my BEAUTY!! :0)

This site is addicting,, I'm STILL looking at everyones cushions!! Lol

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
ericad said:
dawnabee said:
DvotedMOMMY said:
dawnabee said:
Delicious!!!
As far as how the design came to be I never asked I just saw nossirahs post and that was it for me :love: but that is a great question! hmm

Grace and I designed our "Sophie" solitaire based on an antique ring we saw a couple of years ago. We save images of really unique antique designs, which serve as inspiration for our Signature designs. The "Sophie" fleur de lis basket was an idea borrowed from the antique, but we changed a few things up and designed a more modern interpretation. Nossirah then came to us with the idea of modifying the setting to have a pave shank and the "Sophie with Pave" was born! As for the setting's name, we named this one after my daughter :)

Thanks! neat to know... I love the basket especially and happen to love the name Sophie so I think that pushed me even more toward the direction of the setting!

libramom

Shiny_Rock
Very lovely, can't wait to see the finished ring :love:

Congrats again!

LM

DuckLovingVegan

Shiny_Rock
I love your diamond! Especially since it's a warmer diamond I totally love those! :love: :love: I can't wait to see it set.

DvotedMOMMY

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the sweet comments all of you! ;))

I'm sooo antsy!! I can't wait to see the actual pics from Mark!! ( As I don't know when I'll get to see the actual ring, because my Love said I can't see it until he pops the question!! Arrggghh!! ) lol

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Omg. Your diamond is gorgeous. :love: I love it. You totally deserve that baby after your long wait. I can't wait to see your ring. You must be so excited. My tacori need to be resized. It takes 10 days, I should get it next week. How long does it take for your ring to be finished? You must be so anxious Iike me with my ring. Keep us posted.

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

AVC love

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
really nice photos of a stunning stone! :love:

DvotedMOMMY

Rough_Rock
beezygal said:
Omg. Your diamond is gorgeous. :love: I love it. You totally deserve that baby after your long wait. I can't wait to see your ring. You must be so excited. My tacori need to be resized. It takes 10 days, I should get it next week. How long does it take for your ring to be finished? You must be so anxious Iike me with my ring. Keep us posted.

Thank you! ;))

Ummm.., Mark told me 2 1/2 weeks,, but that just doesn't sound possible!! Lol So I'm not counting down the days! Maybe the don't have a large amount of orders at this exact moment?? I dunno..., I still doubt we will have it in 2 weeks! ( though I'd be happy!! Lol)

Do you have a AVC in your Tacori??? I did think the 2620 was very pretty! I LOVEE the basket on it, paired with an AVC! it's beautiful!! :love:

agusia212

Rough_Rock
Oh so lovely! I love cushions and this AVC is amazing!

Carey

Shiny_Rock
Your stone is AMAZING. And I live in RI, to and asked at a bigger jewelry store if they had any cushions, and they showed me Princess cuts, then ARGUED with me when I said that those were Princesses! You did the right thing... lucky you!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a pretty AV cushion!

DvotedMOMMY

Rough_Rock
Carey said:
Your stone is AMAZING. And I live in RI, to and asked at a bigger jewelry store if they had any cushions, and they showed me Princess cuts, then ARGUED with me when I said that those were Princesses! You did the right thing... lucky you!

Thank you! ;))
Ahhhhaha! You too?? Lol!! I knew I wouldn't find one at any mall store such as Kays, or Zales,, but I made it a point one day to go in EVERY jewelry store in Emerald Square Mall, and ask about a cushion cut, and I swear, no one knew what I was talking about! Haha! So I KNEW I HAD to take my chances on the Internet! So I did my homework and researched EVERYTHING of importance about diamonds, and turned down a few sales because of inadequate info & specs.

BUT... I didn't have the SLIGHTEST worry about going with one from GOG, as he has MORE than enough info listen for every diamond PLUS videos?? COME ON!! what better than all that! Hehe! All I had to look at was that my stone was EX/IDEAL, a VS2 wasn't bad, and the ASET & DiamXRay was completely RED! My Fiancé was ready to buy without seeing it! Jonathan, whom is the COOLEST guy I ever dealt with, offered to make me a solo video of my stone, to show it off! Plus hearing him sY how exquisite my stone is was the ICING ON THE CAKE!! :bigsmile:

I have to touch base with Mark T tomorrow, because I haven't heard from him since he received the stone last Thurs..

Do CADs take a while to complete??

currvygirl

Rough_Rock
ericad|1284597848|2710686 said:
dawnabee said:
DvotedMOMMY said:
dawnabee said:
Delicious!!!

I am sooooo glad I stumbled on this post!! I've been searching all over PS trying to figure out where nosirrah got that ring, and I've finally found it! Funny though- in searching, I saw Dvoted's ring and fell in LOVE!!! Just goes to show that great minds think alike, lol!! :appl: I now have both rings in my personal collection of pics saved in my computer as my DREAM RINGS..... :lickout: ;D Someday...... ;-) Although, that does mean I will have to CHOOSE... I guess one will have to be a RHR someday... hehe.

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I love your photos! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results