shape
carat
color
clarity

My first thread in this forum!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Harriet...do you need shoes???

CLad1.JPG

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
Darling H-

I have not read to the end... but I stopped when i saw this one that comes in that hot pink... and then in white on the red carpet I LOVE IT!!!! I think that will look smashing on you. So you can not get it in white??? hmmm.....I really think you should wear white.

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/29/2008 5:07:23 PM
Author: sweetlime
Date: 4/29/2008 4:28:19 PM

Author: Harriet

Date: 4/26/2008 9:56:47 PM

Here's the Marchesa in white.
It doesn't come in white this season. Grr. Please let me know if you come across a white, empire waist, medium-length, dress.

i haven't followed this entire thread, but i saw white, empire waisted dresses at jenny yoo's boutique. there's a store in nyc.

http://www.jennyyoo.com/wedding_alternatives.html

I think some of those on this jennyyoo site would work. Do you like any of these?

I can see why that pricey one at Neiman's is your style... but I think the neckline of your original dream dress hot pink would be perfect.
But it is a tad fancy for city hall.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/29/2008 8:11:22 PM
Date: 4/29/2008 6:13:01 PM

Author: Harleigh

Oh my, that dress is gorgeous, but did you check out the price tag??? Holy cow, Batman!

Sorry for my post yesterday...I didn''t see you had made your decision about City Hall already when I posted. I think it would be kind of fun to have a dressier dress for the restaurant, but you could find something that is easily appropriate for both, I think.
I know -- the price hurts. But we''re not spending much on the wedding. Just dinner fo 7.

No worries/
1.gif
hi! since you are not spending much for the wedding and dinner wear something nice and simple to city hall and spend the cash on the riviera necklace. you must have a really nice white suit that would be stunning with the riviera necklace and a great pair of diamond studs. you will wear the necklace more and it will surely outlast a dress. i was really captivated with a signature line i read on ps today. lace is soon rag, velvet impossible, flowers dead, but a jewel, if treated kindly, lives forever. it is indeed almost as indestructible as truth or a mighty love....h. bridgeman gems 1916

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2008 8:36:12 PM
Author: scarlet16
Goodness...I study hardcore for a day, and see what I miss!

Harriet, how in the world did I miss those AMAZING HW earrings!!! WEAR THOSE!

Here''s a slightly less expensive alternative: Moschino

Or something with a little color: D&G
Congratters on being done!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2008 8:37:07 PM
Author: SarahLovesJS
Hmm I love the second pair!! The tsavorites are pretty too. I will start searching for a necklace. Hmm so something to match the tsavorites. Here I go!
The dresses are done. It''s jewellery time! Thanks for your help.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes. I love Louboutins (so sexy with the red soles), but they''re too narrow for me.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2008 11:52:56 PM
Author: crown1
hi! since you are not spending much for the wedding and dinner wear something nice and simple to city hall and spend the cash on the riviera necklace. you must have a really nice white suit that would be stunning with the riviera necklace and a great pair of diamond studs. you will wear the necklace more and it will surely outlast a dress. i was really captivated with a signature line i read on ps today. lace is soon rag, velvet impossible, flowers dead, but a jewel, if treated kindly, lives forever. it is indeed almost as indestructible as truth or a mighty love....h. bridgeman gems 1916
That''s a great saying. I dare not think about how much a riviere will cost, you naughty enabler.

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/30/2008 5:15:44 PM
Date: 4/29/2008 8:37:07 PM

Author: SarahLovesJS

Hmm I love the second pair!! The tsavorites are pretty too. I will start searching for a necklace. Hmm so something to match the tsavorites. Here I go!
The dresses are done. It''s jewellery time! Thanks for your help.

Oh good. Did you end up going with 2 dresses?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes. Do take a peek at my new thread (this one''s become unwieldy).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results