shape
carat
color
clarity

My everyday French cut bangle by CVB

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Can’t believe I missed this! Those French and single cuts are a sublime combo :kiss2:

It elevates your Love and looks fantastic in your wrist.

I also enjoyed the photoshopping of your ring into a continuous line and pasted onto your wrist - excellent visualization techniques :geek2:

Thank you so much! It’s been such a great addition to my daily wear. It’s so much easier to grab and go with the hinged bangle compared to my VCA brackets with the clasps lol

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
I’m glad @Pomelo commented on this beauty, as it brought it back to the top of my page & I got to drool all over again :lickout:

Can I ask about that lovely gold chain bracelet you are wearing with it here & always have on your left wrist? I love the casual way it’s fastened, with chain dangling down!

Thank you! It’s actually an inexpensive casual piece I picked up from one of Alex Park’s IG accounts that sells ready made pieces. It’s stamped “Italy” and I do think a lot of jewelers get their chains imported from Italy. I really love wearing longer chain bracelets with some of it dangling down and you can even add a small charm to the dangly bit if you want! I don’t bother taking it off at night and I always have it on even in the shower lol

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! It’s actually an inexpensive casual piece I picked up from one of Alex Park’s IG accounts that sells ready made pieces. It’s stamped “Italy” and I do think a lot of jewelers get their chains imported from Italy. I really love wearing longer chain bracelets with some of it dangling down and you can even add a small charm to the dangly bit if you want! I don’t bother taking it off at night and I always have it on even in the shower lol

This is my kind of bracelet - one that stays on 24/7 & can stand the test of time & changes to dress code. I also love a dangle to a chain & have a nice toggle one on my Tiffany Smile. Just gives a little bit of articulation to catch the eye.

Thank you for indulging me :kiss2:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

I am literally having the most intense heart palpitations from the intense WANT I feel for every single piece in these pictures! Gah! Dream collection! Your bracelet fits right in.

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
I am literally having the most intense heart palpitations from the intense WANT I feel for every single piece in these pictures! Gah! Dream collection! Your bracelet fits right in.

Thank you so much for the lovely compliment ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

bcook4385

Rough_Rock
This is a beautiful bangle! If you don't mind me asking, what size love do you wear? I am trying to get my wife a bangle to sit next to her love bracelet, but she never takes it off for me to measure.

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
This is a beautiful bangle! If you don't mind me asking, what size love do you wear? I am trying to get my wife a bangle to sit next to her love bracelet, but she never takes it off for me to measure.

What a sweet thing to do for your wife! I am size 16 in the love bangle. I prefer my bangles to not be too tight. I usually size chain bracelets much tighter but prefer my bangles to have some room to slide up and down the wrist some.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results