shape
carat
color
clarity

My everyday French cut bangle by CVB

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
It all started with a parcel of square french cuts from Dolly (IG: xothebijouxbox). I bought the parcel last year a bit on impulse, intending to make a few bands with them. In fact, I had already sent off the parcel to Caysie (IG: cvb.inspired.design) and had gotten a quote for 3 separate bands. However, when I sat down and evaluated my collection, I realized that I already had a quite a number of french cut bands/rings and that what was really missing was a go-to, daily bangle with diamonds. I wear my Cartier love bangle in WG on a daily basis and never take it off. My only regret about it is that I didn’t buy the version with diamonds when I got it 10 years ago (before the numerous price increases). I had been looking for an antique bangle with old cuts but my wrist is on the smallish side so sizing always seemed to be an issue (as you can’t re-size a bangle).

Most of my french cut bands consist of elongated/rectangular FCs but I have one FC ring with square FCs that I had gotten preloved on PS from the lovely @peppermintpatty . I acquired it a couple of months after I bought the parcel and once I decided to go the bangle route, I wanted to duplicate the look of this ring. The love it to bits and I thought that its simple yet interesting design would translate well into an everyday bangle.
IMG_4432.jpeg

Here is my pot about the ring on the PS Treasures thread:
I am thrilled to have scored this ring/band from the lovely @peppermintpatty! It’s a PS treasure that she originally purchased from @virgo9.

I have been waiting for FedEx to come by since it was “out for delivery” this morning and ripped open the package within 30 sec flat lol

The ring is absolutely GORGEOUS. I have a few rectangular FC bands but this is my first piece with square FCs. The three FCs are bigger in size than one usually sees in an eternity band and I love that I can see the facets without having to bring my hand to my eyes. The ring itself is a bit big and I will have to get it resized eventually but I popped on a clear plastic sizing adjuster for now.

I think it looks great alone, stacked with another band and also with my ER ring! I will be wearing it a lot!
E4DC5693-C711-4545-8C19-856514ABF046.jpeg
CDDE3096-570C-48BD-9BBA-8AD4BE6E7BDF.jpeg
A20C6F15-8CE3-4172-A095-A9591473ED4C.jpeg

Just for fun, here it is stacked with all of my other FC bands. A bit over the top to wear out of the house lol
56FB05DF-B3BE-4AE2-8272-B61123808A29.jpeg

I worked up a mockup and sent Caysie this:
IMG_5197.jpeg

Caysie had her bench that does hand fabrications to make this bangle and I am so happy with the result.

The ctw isn’t actually that much but it provides the perfect amount of sparkle for everyday wear without being over the top. It’s so versatile and I can wear it with jeans or dressed up.

Specs:
Platinum with soft brushed finish
3 ctw - 24 french cuts (2.3-2.4mm, E/F, VS) and 50 single cuts

The french cuts have relatively high specs so it took some time for Caysie to source high quality single cuts to match.

IMG_3924.jpeg
IMG_3956.jpeg
IMG_3949.jpeg

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
I love this! Love how the oval-ish shape keeps the beautiful diamonds where you want them—on top of the wrist, in clear sight. And it sits so nicely on your wrist with no dangling to catch on things. This must be a sparkle monster with all those lovely Frenchies, and single cuts! Congrats on a beautiful piece!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I’ve been waiting for the final reveal of this…ugh it’s jut spectacular! The fact that’s hand forged makes it even more special. I love the detail, the French cuts, it’s born minimal and clean with a little pizzaz…the perfect sparkly everyday piece.

I’m curious, how did you decide the right sizing? I’ve always been leery of custom bangles due to sizing concerns.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your whole collection is stunning, and this bangle addition is no different.
Gorgeous!
:love:

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Le sigh…….French cuts are so dreamy. Your bangle is beautiful!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
I love this! Love how the oval-ish shape keeps the beautiful diamonds where you want them—on top of the wrist, in clear sight. And it sits so nicely on your wrist with no dangling to catch on things. This must be a sparkle monster with all those lovely Frenchies, and single cuts! Congrats on a beautiful piece!
Thank you! Yes! The love bangle is an oval and I knew that I wanted a similarly shaped bangle since it’s so comfortable. It doesn’t spin at all and I love that I can stare at the sparkles all day.

Your whole collection is stunning, and this bangle addition is no different.
Gorgeous!
:love:
Oh wow, thank you so much for the lovely compliment!❤️❤️❤️

Le sigh…….French cuts are so dreamy. Your bangle is beautiful!
Thank you! There is just something about French cuts that makes them irresistible!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
I’ve been waiting for the final reveal of this…ugh it’s jut spectacular! The fact that’s hand forged makes it even more special. I love the detail, the French cuts, it’s born minimal and clean with a little pizzaz…the perfect sparkly everyday piece.

I’m curious, how did you decide the right sizing? I’ve always been leery of custom bangles due to sizing concerns.

Eeek! Thank you! So I took the easy way out with the sizing lol. I took my Cartier love bangle, grabbed a pencil and traced the inside circumference. I measured the diameters and adjusted it by a few mm to make it a flatter oval lol

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazingly gorgeous bangle :kiss2:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Truly beautiful! Having a bangle made is the sure fire way to make sure it fits YOU! Love the idea, the execution and the look of it on your wrist! Bravo!!

ean

Brilliant_Rock
You have the most amazing collection!!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got really excited when I saw the title of this thread, and then when I opened it, I literally gasped………

THIS IS THE STUFF OF A BRACELET HO’S DREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my god!! This is beautiful!! I love everything about this and the design.
I have the opposite problem to you with my wrists being too big and in the process of getting a bangle made. Would have to work out the measurements too so thank for your mockup!! Enjoy wearing your everyday bangle!! It stacks so well with others and is also lovely on its own.

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! It looks wonderful on your wrist and I love the design. Brushed platinum would be my dream bracelet material.

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
That stunning bracelet from that 3 stone ring, you are so good! It is exquisite!!! It was meant to be yours!!!! I'm so happy for you, I love how your new beauty looks stacked with your Love bracelet!
Would you be ok if I end up resetting one of my French cut diamond eternity rings like your bracelet and ring, with the round diamonds added. I have two that David Klass did that are so similar. This would be a fabulous way to have a bit of a difference between the two.
Truly, your collection, your ability to come up with the best idea's, you are incredible!!! You have an amazing eye and great taste!
Enjoy your new bracelet. It's gorgeous!!!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I love everything about this, from the clean lines to the alternating French and single cuts to keep it interesting and lively. Congrats on a beautiful design and a wearable sparkle-bomb of a piece!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful bangle and it looks great on you too!

88_star

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I struggle with bangles/bracelets on myself because I am so clumsy and forever banging them on things but this oval shape with the Frenchies is absolute perfection if I were to ever try bracelets again! Beautiful pattern.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Love the design and that it is fairly substantial. Beautiful piece!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results