shape
carat
color
clarity

My ERing is finally READY! (many pics!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS! Love the setting!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
What a ring! Congrats!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
Very sweet to acknowledge your apprasier and jeweler!
36.gif

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
That. Is. STUNNING!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Beautiful ring
30.gif
and congrats on your engagement!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
"ZhuZhu''s petals ...ZhuZhu''s petals..."

They blew me away! That is a masterpiece. And it looks ten times larger than the sizes you provided. I am soooo envious of your ring! The ratio of stone size is perfect. Giddy for you! Please take more shots and some outdoors. I really would love to explore those steps further. Congrats!!

I trust you have watched It''s a Wonderful Life and recognize that quote...spelling different...but it sounds the same!
36.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful and looks lovely on you!
36.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
It is absolutely breathtaking! Congrats!!
36.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is beautiful!! And you''ve got it on your finger already? That seems pretty quick for a custom job if you didn''t even start designing until after your NYE proposal!
36.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement and your stunning ring!
36.gif

waterlilly

Brilliant_Rock
SOOOO gorgeous! I love love love the clean elegant look of your ring!! I am a HUGE fan of plain band erings, and your ring is a perfect specimen of why I love them!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
That's gorgeous, Z!!! Just a beautiful ring. I love ec's!

Enjoy it!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Wow, zhuzhu, it blew me away! What an absolutely gorgeous ring! Are your plans to stay in SD or move back east? Are you liking it here?

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! That is one of my favorite new rings on PS - gorgeous!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
it''s PERFECT, zhuzhu! i love the classic look of a 3-stone. CONGRATS!

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
VERY elegant. I love the way the plain band plays a supporting role for the stones, being gorgeous and not overwhelming.

Also, it looks so great on your hand! We need more hand shots, please.
1.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A very beautiful and elegant ring!!! Congratulations!!!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s very fluid looking and beautiful. Congratulations!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Congratulations!

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
THANK YOU
4.gif
so much for your kind words! I could not be happier with how this project had turned out! Per request I am posting a few more photos of my baby!!
16.gif

Here is a nice mirror effect of step-facets reflecting the light.

DSCN4024.jpg

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Here is a candid profile shot of the whole ring. The solid comfort fit platinum is so strong yet feels like butter on. I love this metal!!

DSCN4030.jpg

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
I am thinking of "maybe" use a RB eternity band like this as m future wedding ring. Not really sure just yet.....

What do YOU think of this look?

DSCN4005.jpg

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE this picture as the diamonds reflect the blue from the sky in such a mesmerizing way...

DSCN3970.jpg

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for putting up with my obsession of posting and sharing my happiness! This I promise is the last picture - showing the coverage of the ring in relation to the size of my finger/hand!!

DSCN3963.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Zhuzhu! It''s lovely, elegant, and timeless! I wish you all the best with your engagement/marriage and am glad you finally found your prince.

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
It''s amazing. I love ECs to start with, but the three of them together and the gorgeous setting. it''s just amazing. I love it.

Congratulations on your engagement and your beautiful ring.

Jen

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
stunning!!! oh, it''s beautiful!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What''s not to LOVE!!!!!!!!!

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2008 1:23:08 AM
Author: door knob solitaire
''ZhuZhu''s petals ...ZhuZhu''s petals...''

They blew me away! That is a masterpiece. And it looks ten times larger than the sizes you provided. I am soooo envious of your ring! The ratio of stone size is perfect. Giddy for you! Please take more shots and some outdoors. I really would love to explore those steps further. Congrats!!

I trust you have watched It''s a Wonderful Life and recognize that quote...spelling different...but it sounds the same!
36.gif

Thanks so much! Considering the "look of size" is one of the reasons why I LOVE a 3-stone ring. You know how most weight of the diamonds are on the bottom? For example having a 2 ct emerald cut stone is approximately 48.4 surface area on the table. However the surface area of my 3-stone ring is 36.9 (center)+ 20.11 (side stone 1) + 19.85 (side stone 2) = 76.86. This means at a much lower cost per carat weight of the diamonds, I am getting almost twice bigger the surface area and coverage across my finger!!!

In my opinion, the 3 -stone ring is not only more economical, but also more visually stunning. SO I am very happy with our decision and design!
35.gif

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
zhuzhu, congrats on your engagement and your lovely ring! It looks wonderful on your finger and I''m amazed how quickly you put it all together...kudos...wear it in good health.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
zhuzhu your ring is GORGEOUS. I love emerald cuts.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results