carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My ER from the 1930s

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!!

Well done!!!

Enjoy the process of finding a new band!!!! And I see her with that sapphire eternity band and the plain band!! Having an emerald or ruby band means you can change up the look!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FAV EVER ring!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats with your stunning ring!! What a dream jewel

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is beautiful!!!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! No one deserves this more than your beauty!

AMRose

Rough_Rock
Glad you posted more pics of this after the sneak peek in another thread. It's very cool!

Looking forward to seeing what band you pair with it. I'd like to pair one with my ring but know it will be hard to find something just right.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow wow and wow! Your ring is beautiful! Finding a ring like that is like finding a needle in a haystack. So happy you found it and love it. I love all your bands too.

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
@Alex T @Daisys and Diamonds @natasha-cupcake @missy @MissGotRocks @Rfisher @Weecam @mrs-b @PreRaphaelite @derbygal @maita13 @Disoon @Tekate @Queenie60 @gregchang35 @motownmama @Acinom @elle_71125 @suzanne2 @Calliecake @AMRose @luv2sparkle

Thank you all, I am humbled by the company.

I got lucky and I know it! I seemed to have smooshed the gallery and the inside channel so I took it back to the original jeweler. They are their own bench and OMG I forgot how fun their shop is. DH, thought less so. After I got assaulted by Yogi (shop dog), Randy took my ring in and promised me a full spa experience including a hot oil treatment (the Emeralds that is, looks like they haven't been oiled in about 60 years).

I can wait to post her all cleaned up.

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Wow wow and wow! Your ring is beautiful! Finding a ring like that is like finding a needle in a haystack. So happy you found it and love it. I love all your bands too.

The jeweler who sold her to me mentioned the same thing. He also said I got lucky with the diamond, since he had seen quite a few cuts from that era that maximized weight but were horribly cut. Ha I told DH she was irreplaceable.

DH also mentioned that he felt the search was much like the proverbial haystack and would very much like to be left out of all future jewelry related shopping.. I mean if he says so.

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Glad you posted more pics of this after the sneak peek in another thread. It's very cool!

Looking forward to seeing what band you pair with it. I'd like to pair one with my ring but know it will be hard to find something just right.

We can look together! I bet a thin baguette band or french cut would look dreamy with that onyx.

I got burned out on searching at one point cause people kept saying she didn't need a band but *I* needed a band :)

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning!!!

Well done!!!

Enjoy the process of finding a new band!!!! And I see her with that sapphire eternity band and the plain band!! Having an emerald or ruby band means you can change up the look!
See you totally get me :). That was my thought. I never thought I could pair the green and blues but it works right?

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
I looked at your pictures. Read your story (well written and funny), drooled on my computer keys showed the family sitting in the living room...who also ooohed and ahhed, even hubby. It wasn't an eye roll, "yes dear" where you just KNOW he's responding to make you feel good. Nope, we all love your ring, lucky woman. The aesthetics from the '20s to the '30s were so elegant.

Then I scrolled back up again *sigh* what a beauty

You are too kind. Perhaps he can teach DH some lessons.

I love that era so much. I have been watching Miss Fischer, Peaky Blinders, and Babylon Berlin in rotation just to ogle the jewelry.

bananabrains

Rough_Rock
That is one glorious ring. It has such personality. The emeralds really show off the glowy center stone! This is definitely one of my favorites. So glad you didn't mess with that perfect setting!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning!!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Slack-jawed. The cut, the colors, all of it. All the good adjectives are taken so, your ring causes all my Exceptional Piece neurons to fire. Yowsers! And you have nice long fingers and hands to pull this off. Spider monkey hands could not wear this ring.

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!!
Just one word: perfect!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Perfection! What a nice find! Congratulations!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is BEAUTIFUL! I just love the Art Deco rings. The jewelers of the time had such attention to detail.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results