shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My Emmy

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful!!! I really LOVE colored stones with side diamonds. It looks wonderful with the emerald! Great setting, too!

AJ37

Rough_Rock
It is the prettiest 3 stone I think I have ever seen! Sako has a magnificent eye, I cannot wait to get my own stone set with him. Congratulations on a gem of a ring!

Found some pics of the ring prior to completion! I really appreciated these progress photos. It helped make sure the details were as I wanted. It also helped me to calm the frick down as I waited impatiently for it to be completed. :lol-2:

Ok, so here's the wax mold. It's my first time seeing one that has these extra bits so the whole thing doesn't just snap apart or something.
emmywaxmodel.jpeg

Here's the cast. I love Sako's presentation. It totally helped me to visualize what the whole ring would look like by the end.
emmycast.jpeg

And here's a couple pics after the stones were set and the ring just needed its final polish. At first glance, I thought the ring was done already. It looked that good!
emmybeforepolish1.jpeg emmybeforepolish2.jpeg

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Found some pics of the ring prior to completion! I really appreciated these progress photos. It helped make sure the details were as I wanted. It also helped me to calm the frick down as I waited impatiently for it to be completed. :lol-2:

Ok, so here's the wax mold. It's my first time seeing one that has these extra bits so the whole thing doesn't just snap apart or something.
emmywaxmodel.jpeg

Here's the cast. I love Sako's presentation. It totally helped me to visualize what the whole ring would look like by the end.
emmycast.jpeg

And here's a couple pics after the stones were set and the ring just needed its final polish. At first glance, I thought the ring was done already. It looked that good!
emmybeforepolish1.jpeg emmybeforepolish2.jpeg

Thank you for posting these! I have a project going on right now with Sako so I really appreciate and enjoy these pics (it’s helping ME calm the F down lol)! Can’t wait till I get some progress pics on my project!

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
I know I am late but I've been MIA. Life is so busy! But I have seen Emmy IRL and I can say with the utmost certainty that this ring is the ring to end all rings. The emerald just GLOWS in every lighting imaginable. And its a green that you can spot from across the room. And the YG just complements the emerald beautifully. I tried to steal the ring and hoped @AnastasiaBeaverhausen wouldn't notice but she's pretty smart. But next time I will be smarter. I did get some pics in though! It was funny because I sent her the pics after we went our separate ways and she thought that I had successfully stolen it and was sending pics as a "I've got your ring, pay the ransom" kind of deal. :lol-2:

I hope its ok that I post these pics, @AnastasiaBeaverhausen! We also didn't take any pics together again...one of these days...

E598D3A9-BC28-493E-94E4-14DB4BAD20AB_1_102_a.jpeg 29724991-2D8F-49A3-A3FE-D84309D98F62_1_102_a.jpeg D5DF5424-9800-4F2D-BD8E-B972F44029D0_1_102_a.jpeg

I know I am late but I've been MIA. Life is so busy! But I have seen Emmy IRL and I can say with the utmost certainty that this ring is the ring to end all rings. The emerald just GLOWS in every lighting imaginable. And its a green that you can spot from across the room. And the YG just complements the emerald beautifully. I tried to steal the ring and hoped @AnastasiaBeaverhausen wouldn't notice but she's pretty smart. But next time I will be smarter. I did get some pics in though! It was funny because I sent her the pics after we went our separate ways and she thought that I had successfully stolen it and was sending pics as a "I've got your ring, pay the ransom" kind of deal. :lol-2:

I hope its ok that I post these pics, @AnastasiaBeaverhausen! We also didn't take any pics together again...one of these days...

E598D3A9-BC28-493E-94E4-14DB4BAD20AB_1_102_a.jpeg 29724991-2D8F-49A3-A3FE-D84309D98F62_1_102_a.jpeg D5DF5424-9800-4F2D-BD8E-B972F44029D0_1_102_a.jpeg

I keep tellin ya. You need that 3ct cushion emmy so we can twin.

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How on earth did I miss this?!?!! It’s a stunner, congratulations

morejewelsplease

Rough_Rock
FINISHED RING!!
front_outdoor.jpg bywindow_indoor.jpg handshot_outdoor.jpg
profile_outdoor.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Playing around with different bands to pair with it:

1) French cut eternity
emmywithfrenchcutband.jpg

2) Plain yellow gold band (It's actually just the Van Craeynest solitaire I have that's just spun around. This is probably my favorite look but I'm having a devil of a time trying to find a band with the height and width juuuuust right).
emmywithplainband.jpg

3) Yellow gold bamboo band
emmywithbambooband.jpg

4) Platinum carved band from Jabel
emmywithengravedband.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Phew. Thanks for making it to the end, friends. That's all I've got for now!

Love this ring! I just had a similar ring made - Emeralds are the best!

DKPV2021___07__15____82443____82443-4.jpg

Attachments

• DKPV2021___07__15____82443____82443.jpg
    DKPV2021___07__15____82443____82443.jpg
    933 KB · Views: 8
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results