carat
color
clarity

My DREAM Solitaire from CVB/LAD!!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!! SUCH AN IMPROVEMENT!!! Caysie does it, AGAIN!! :love:
Congratulations on your beautiful sparkler & your sparkling daughter!!!! :mrgreen2:

thorstedswife

Shiny_Rock
Lovely ! Very classic ! It is wonderful ! Even though I am a halo girl !! :kiss2:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't believe that I haven't posted on this thread yet and commented on how beautiful your solitaire came out! I love your gorgeous diamond and this setting really showcases it amazingly! :love:

Thank you, @SimoneDi!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!! SUCH AN IMPROVEMENT!!! Caysie does it, AGAIN!! :love:
Congratulations on your beautiful sparkler & your sparkling daughter!!!! :mrgreen2:

Thanks so much, @Matthews1127! Caysie is THE BEST!!
...and my little girl is the greatest gem of all!

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Right??!!! I should be on their marketing team, no? LOL ;-)
...and thank you very much!

Anyone battling a bug I could pick up and aware of docs who'd prescribe a 3+ ct solitaire in lieu of azithromycin? Pretty sure this ring would make me feel better than antibiotics :lol:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone battling a bug I could pick up and aware of docs who'd prescribe a 3+ ct solitaire in lieu of azithromycin? Pretty sure this ring would make me feel better than antibiotics :lol:

It would certainly cure what ails me... #seriously ;-)

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I realize this thread is a little old now, but just wanted to say WOW. That's an I color? I am floored! It's amazing!!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So lovely to see this thread pop up again, @msop04 ! What a gorgeous ring this is!

Do you ever miss your halo? I LOVE having a plain solitaire, but I think it's time for me to consider a change. I hope I don't regret it, tho!

Anyway - absolutely beautiful, msop!

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
The solitare is amazing. It's sleek and streamlined. And as you've done- add a couple of eternity bands for extra sparkle :D

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So lovely to see this thread pop up again, @msop04 ! What a gorgeous ring this is!

Do you ever miss your halo? I LOVE having a plain solitaire, but I think it's time for me to consider a change. I hope I don't regret it, tho!

Anyway - absolutely beautiful, msop!

Honestly, I don't miss it at all! I still love it and think it's a beautiful setting, but I found myself being a little self conscious when wearing it with very casual clothes, KWIM?? I would've loved to keep it for a RHR with a CS, but it just didn't make sense, as I knew I wouldn't wear it as much for the same reason.

When I was first looking at settings for my ER, I was between a halo and a six prong soli (that was actually my first thread!!), but I just wasn't getting the finger coverage I wanted with a soli and my first diamond (8.7 mm). However, my plan was to upgrade one day, so I knew if I wanted a big fancy setting, it would be easier to talk my husband into "downgrading" to a simple solitaire down the road. ** insert evil laugh ** ;-)

...and THANK YOU!! I'm sure you will LOVE your new halo -- because, OMG... the size of the diamond is HUGE to begin with!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I realize this thread is a little old now, but just wanted to say WOW. That's an I color? I am floored! It's amazing!!!

Hi, @HappyNewLife! I'm telling you, I can't believe how white it is -- even from the side view!! I know the 60/60 helps because it just glows white and bright. It also has fire, just not as much as if it were more "Ideal" cut.

My 2.33 J was white enough for the halo setting it was in, but I could clearly see tint from the side, so it would've really bothered me in a solitaire setting for sure... This one makes me think it's a "high I" because it only has Faint FL...

Thanks so much!!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, @HappyNewLife! I'm telling you, I can't believe how white it is -- even from the side view!! I know the 60/60 helps because it just glows white and bright. It also has fire, just not as much as if it were more "Ideal" cut.

My 2.33 J was white enough for the halo setting it was in, but I could clearly see tint from the side, so it would've really bothered me in a solitaire setting for sure... This one makes me think it's a "high I" because it only has Faint FL...

Thanks so much!!

Good to know! This will be my first "I" after having only owned G's and thinking I could see tint in an H. But for it being an ACA, I'm going for it!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good to know! This will be my first "I" after having only owned G's and thinking I could see tint in an H. But for it being an ACA, I'm going for it!

It's possible I'm just not very sensitive to color, but it is a color grade higher and cut better than my old stone. Dang, I can only imagine how it would look if it were an ACA... :: sighs :: ...a girl can dream! ;-)

EEEEEEEKKKK!!! I can't WAIT to see your new ACA!!!!!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's possible I'm just not very sensitive to color, but it is a color grade higher and cut better than my old stone. Dang, I can only imagine how it would look if it were an ACA... :: sighs :: ...a girl can dream! ;-)

EEEEEEEKKKK!!! I can't WAIT to see your new ACA!!!!!

:eek-2: Yours isn't an ACA? It's flippin' gorgeous!!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not sure where I was when you posted pics of this but what a stunning upgrade!!!!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ha. Looks perfect to me!

Shopaholic

Shiny_Rock
What a gorgeous ring and gorgeous little one modeling it! hehe!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG I love the picture with the ring on the baby!! So pretty!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results