shape
carat
color
clarity

My dream ring! GIA certified sapphire and diamond ring!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How do you even drive with that ring on? LOL

I know right!! I imagine many of us PSer's are in the same boat! LOL! So many amazing pieces on this site!!!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I know right!! I imagine many of us PSer's are in the same boat! LOL! So many amazing pieces on this site!!!

It's probably safer for everyone if PSers usually sit in the passenger seat LOL

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sooo Rich and dreamy!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a truly special and gorgeous ring! Blue sapphires are my very favorite gemstones, and this one is a beauty!!! And I cannot agree with you more that it is a HUGE bonus to find one set in a gorgeous, high quality setting! Did you find it in FL?

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a truly special and gorgeous ring! Blue sapphires are my very favorite gemstones, and this one is a beauty!!! And I cannot agree with you more that it is a HUGE bonus to find one set in a gorgeous, high quality setting! Did you find it in FL?

Thank you! Yes I did! My favorite place that my mom and I frequent when I fly there. I saw it in the case glaring at me with several other sapphire and diamond rings. Tried it on and in the back of my head, my heart sunk thinking I don't know how I can make it possible to purchase this. Because of my mom, she made this possible. When we finalized the details, and I put the ring back on my finger, I was shaking!! I couldn't believe it was happening. I had tears welling up in my eyes as I thought, I have so much beautiful jewelry that throughout the years, what is this small town girl from Ohio doing with such a piece! Sounds so silly but of all the jewelry I have, I have never been rendered breathless like this. This will be my last hurrah for such a stately piece. Maybe a few small jewels here and there along the way but if that doesn't happen, I am fine with that. I know I am not getting any younger, I have worked hard all my life (still am!) and I feel less guilty at age 55 to have something so gorgeous!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! Yes I did! My favorite place that my mom and I frequent when I fly there. I saw it in the case glaring at me with several other sapphire and diamond rings. Tried it on and in the back of my head, my heart sunk thinking I don't know how I can make it possible to purchase this. Because of my mom, she made this possible. When we finalized the details, and I put the ring back on my finger, I was shaking!! I couldn't believe it was happening. I had tears welling up in my eyes as I thought, I have so much beautiful jewelry that throughout the years, what is this small town girl from Ohio doing with such a piece! Sounds so silly but of all the jewelry I have, I have never been rendered breathless like this. This will be my last hurrah for such a stately piece. Maybe a few small jewels here and there along the way but if that doesn't happen, I am fine with that. I know I am not getting any younger, I have worked hard all my life (still am!) and I feel less guilty at age 55 to have something so gorgeous!!

That kinda brought tears to my eyes because I can just feel your joy and excitement! I can relate SO much to everything you said! {{{{hugs}}} I am so happy for you!!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That kinda brought tears to my eyes because I can just feel your joy and excitement! I can relate SO much to everything you said! {{{{hugs}}} I am so happy for you!!!
I know you commented on this a long time ago but as I read back over this, I really appreciate such a sweet sentiment and that you can relate to what I wrote. Thank you!

DiaLuv

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful sapphire, wear it in happiness.

May I ask what jewelry store in Florida you purchased it at? I asked because I live in Florida.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG how did I miss this post last year?? This is the most beautiful vibrant blue and it has an electrical glow against the sparkling diamonds. Also, please don't feel undeserving....the obvious gratitude in your post means that this piece just belongs with YOU!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG how did I miss this post last year?? This is the most beautiful vibrant blue and it has an electrical glow against the sparkling diamonds. Also, please don't feel undeserving....the obvious gratitude in your post means that this piece just belongs with YOU!

Thank you! That is so sweet!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful sapphire, wear it in happiness.

May I ask what jewelry store in Florida you purchased it at? I asked because I live in Florida.

At the Jewelers Exchange in Boca Raton. The booths name is called Made for Love. Thank you so much!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results