shape
carat
color
clarity

My Dream OEC!

AntiqueSparkle

Shiny_Rock
@goldenfire Thank you for your kind words! And you know... if you need any enabling for your upgrade, you couldn’t have found a better group of people to support you! :halo:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@goldenfire Thank you for your kind words! And you know... if you need any enabling for your upgrade, you couldn’t have found a better group of people to support you! :halo:

LOL This is part of the reason I haven't been on PS much lately. It always gets me going on new projects :)

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so dreeeeeaaaammmyyyyy.... :love::love::love:

Simple and Sparkly

Shiny_Rock
Where did you get your wedding band? Did OWD's bench make it to match? I'm considering a band but want something simple to not take away from the ring, and think your's is wonderful!!:kiss2:

Simple and Sparkly

Shiny_Rock
@mwang05 and how many mm thick is it?? (this is a postscript to the above question =)2)

AntiqueSparkle

Shiny_Rock
@mwang05 and how many mm thick is it?? (this is a postscript to the above question =)2)

I wanted something very simple and none attention seeking as to not detract from the diamond. I thought about asking Adam to make a matching one but honestly I didn’t want to wait any longer lol. The shank to my ering is 1.8mm but tapers in near the stone. I know eweddingband gets rave reviews here so I ordered the 1.5mm wide light domed (1.15mm depth). It’s perfect, sturdy and allows me to still see almost all of the gallery. Even lets the light shine through the bottom (see pic below). They also have a standard domed that’s 1.3mm depth.

https://www.e-weddingbands.com/store/product-1-5mm-light-comfort-fit-18k-yellow-details.html

P.s in case you missed my previous comment, I believe our rings are also produKtion twins! So glad my ring found her very big sister!!! ;)2

892E7D01-0B05-4A53-9475-5498AF1986A4.jpeg

Simple and Sparkly

Shiny_Rock
I wanted something very simple and none attention seeking as to not detract from the diamond. I thought about asking Adam to make a matching one but honestly I didn’t want to wait any longer lol. The shank to my ering is 1.8mm but tapers in near the stone. I know eweddingband gets rave reviews here so I ordered the 1.5mm wide light domed (1.15mm depth). It’s perfect, sturdy and allows me to still see almost all of the gallery. Even lets the light shine through the bottom (see pic below). They also have a standard domed that’s 1.3mm depth.

https://www.e-weddingbands.com/store/product-1-5mm-light-comfort-fit-18k-yellow-details.html

P.s in case you missed my previous comment, I believe our rings are also produKtion twins! So glad my ring found her very big sister!!! ;)2

892E7D01-0B05-4A53-9475-5498AF1986A4.jpeg

Yes, they were in production at the same time- Yellow gold is not as common, so seeing yours made me smile!! So fun!!! Your response made me giggle---I actually have that exact ring in my cart at eweddingrings at the moment but was scared to click "buy" until I heard from you. I've never worn two unsoldered bands so a bit nervous if they will click, but may try it since it's such a great price! Thanks so much!! It really sounds perfect! I have had my eye on a faceted band, but am thinking that the plain, simple band would look the best (to make the diamond be the focus, like you said!). I may just have to give try it. :love: Thanks again!

AntiqueSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Yes, they were in production at the same time- Yellow gold is not as common, so seeing yours made me smile!! So fun!!! Your response made me giggle---I actually have that exact ring in my cart at eweddingrings at the moment but was scared to click "buy" until I heard from you. I've never worn two unsoldered bands so a bit nervous if they will click, but may try it since it's such a great price! Thanks so much!! It really sounds perfect! I have had my eye on a faceted band, but am thinking that the plain, simple band would look the best (to make the diamond be the focus, like you said!). I may just have to give try it. :love: Thanks again!

I’m sure whatever you end up with will be stunning!! Keep us posted and take lots of pictures. =)2:appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results