shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My Dream Bracelet by Wink! 9.94 ctw H+A Tennis Bracelet

prettypaper01

Shiny_Rock
I feel so honored to share a stunning custom tennis bracelet hand crafted by @Wink and his team at Continental Diamonds! A huge, heartfelt thank you to Wink, Bob, Andy, Ashly and Susan! I appreciate you all so much! Here is the Rocky Talky project thread:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/so-excited-for-my-dream-bracelet-by-wink.275986/

Stats:
18K white gold, hand forged setting
6.25” length
4 prong security w/ 3 prong "look"
33 qty. MRB ideal H+A cut (individually certified, GIA reports included)
approx 0.3 carat / each = totaling 9.94 carats just shy of 10 ctw
average color: I
clarity: SI1 (100% eye clean)

I just adore watching the flashing arrows, and get a kick out of my giant stack of GIA reports. Thank you to these lovely PS members for inspiration:
@cflutist @glitterbomb @miimac7 and @grateful4life

CD video of bracelet linked here:
https://view.bbsv1.net/bbext/?p=lan...6259&vid=183705DB-F457-4A59-AB11-F34093BA508D

and a fun message from Wink himself! :kiss2:
https://view.bbsv1.net/bbext/?p=lan...ADD3&vid=900bce14-45f7-4b2f-97bb-daa322e6b35f

I will post better photos later tonight once I get off work - thank you all so much for letting me share!

prettypaper01

Shiny_Rock
It's funny - the diamonds look HUGE in photos, but in person they appear smaller and more delicate (dare I say more "understated": if that's possible!! Haha).

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my word, that is STUNNING on you!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
It’s so beautiful and sparkly. It looks amazing on your wrist!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY!!!!! I’ve been blinded!!! Huge congratulations!

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
I feel so honored to share a stunning custom tennis bracelet hand crafted by @Wink and his team at Continental Diamonds! A huge, heartfelt thank you to Wink, Bob, Andy, Ashly and Susan! I appreciate you all so much! Here is the Rocky Talky project thread:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/so-excited-for-my-dream-bracelet-by-wink.275986/

Stats:
18K white gold, hand forged setting
6.25” length
4 prong security w/ 3 prong "look"
33 qty. MRB ideal H+A cut (individually certified, GIA reports included)
approx 0.3 carat / each = totaling 9.94 carats just shy of 10 ctw
average color: I
clarity: SI1 (100% eye clean)

I just adore watching the flashing arrows, and get a kick out of my giant stack of GIA reports. Thank you to these lovely PS members for inspiration:
@cflutist @glitterbomb @miimac7 and @grateful4life

CD video of bracelet linked here:
https://view.bbsv1.net/bbext/?p=lan...6259&vid=183705DB-F457-4A59-AB11-F34093BA508D

and a fun message from Wink himself! :kiss2:
https://view.bbsv1.net/bbext/?p=lan...ADD3&vid=900bce14-45f7-4b2f-97bb-daa322e6b35f

I will post better photos later tonight once I get off work - thank you all so much for letting me share!

Such a beautiful tennis bracelet and it looks wonderful on you :kiss2:

I actually laughed out loud when I saw the video of that mega stack of GIA certs, and Wink’s message is so sweet!

May I ask: how does the four-prong security with three-prong look actually work please?

prettypaper01

Shiny_Rock
Such a beautiful tennis bracelet and it looks wonderful on you :kiss2:

I actually laughed out loud when I saw the video of that mega stack of GIA certs, and Wink’s message is so sweet!

May I ask: how does the four-prong security with three-prong look actually work please?

Thank you so much! That's a great question - maybe better answered by @Wink? From what I understand, simply having the extra / "fourth" prong, it is that much more secure (in the event that an alternate prong gets lifted or damaged in any way). Perhaps due to the positioning, maybe it is actually in between three and a traditional four prong regarding safety?

Wink

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thank you so much! That's a great question - maybe better answered by @Wink? From what I understand, simply having the extra / "fourth" prong, it is that much more secure (in the event that an alternate prong gets lifted or damaged in any way). Perhaps due to the positioning, maybe it is actually in between three and a traditional four prong regarding safety?

I normally like to stay out of these threads, but since @prettypaper01 has asked, I will reply.

If, for any reason, one of the two prongs are side by side were to be pulled, the other would still be doing its duty. The prongs are quite heavy, and none of our clients who have this design has ever had a problem with losing a diamond that has been reported to us. If asked I would say the design definitely is more secure than a simple three prong, but perhaps slightly less than a traditional four prong. The prongs and the connections for each link are quite heavy to stand up to decades of wear, this piece is, as one client assured me, an instant heirloom.

This bracelet is hand assembled with heavy wire between each link. This allows the bracelet to be worn for many years with very little evidence of wear. Perhaps @cflutist will chime in with her excellent experience with this style over more than a decade of wear.

To clear up one minor misstatement, the bracelet is hand assembled, not hand forged. I have spoken with @prettypaper01 about the difference, as she was unaware of the terminology in the trade.

She has been an absolute treasure to work with, and it has just made my week to see her so happy with the end result.

prettypaper01

Shiny_Rock
I normally like to stay out of these threads, but since @prettypaper01 has asked, I will reply.

If, for any reason, one of the two prongs are side by side were to be pulled, the other would still be doing its duty. The prongs are quite heavy, and none of our clients who have this design has ever had a problem with losing a diamond that has been reported to us. If asked I would say the design definitely is more secure than a simple three prong, but perhaps slightly less than a traditional four prong. The prongs and the connections for each link are quite heavy to stand up to decades of wear, this piece is, as one client assured me, an instant heirloom.

This bracelet is hand assembled with heavy wire between each link. This allows the bracelet to be worn for many years with very little evidence of wear. Perhaps @cflutist will chime in with her excellent experience with this style over more than a decade of wear.

To clear up one minor misstatement, the bracelet is hand assembled, not hand forged. I have spoken with @prettypaper01 about the difference, as she was unaware of the terminology in the trade.

She has been an absolute treasure to work with, and it has just made my week to see her so happy with the end result.

Thank you so much for clarifying, and the correction @Wink ! My apologies - I will try to edit my post to reflect the proper terminology :)

prettypaper01

Shiny_Rock
Oh darn... it appears after a certain length of time I am unable to update the initial post. Please excuse my ignorance, still learning here :)

prettypaper01

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful, Classy, and Fancy. I’d be afraid to wear it.

Thank you very much! I will try to get a better "real life perspective" shot - it really looks much daintier in person. Of course I chose to use the photos at an angle where it looks the largest and "blingy-est" to post here haha

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks for your detailed reply Wink, the thoughtfulness and detail that goes behind it is amazing :kiss2:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous bracelet-it looks perfect on you!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's absolutely gorgeous!!!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glorious!! Amazing!! Love it!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing. And it looks perfect on you.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
It is really exceptional. The light play makes it look giant. :love: Just amazing!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous in every way. :love: Wink and the Continental Diamond team did a fantastic job!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results