shape
carat
color
clarity

SO excited for my Dream Bracelet by Wink!

prettypaper01

Shiny_Rock
Hello! I wanted to share an exciting project currently in the works. My sweet husband told me a while ago that he wanted to “make a big deal” out of my upcoming 40th birthday and that he would like to gift me a diamond tennis bracelet in particular. Over the last few months I have browsed online and popped into various B+M stores to try on and determine what setting / size / color etc. worked best for me. My Ering is a J (recut by BGD), and I am not sensitive to color and have no problem with lower than VS clarity as long as it is truly eye clean. Cut was our #1 priority and I felt myself gravitating toward a three prong style for a rounded vs, linear look. I naturally turned to PS to find some inspiration pics…

Fast forward to a few weeks ago: I will never forget the moment that I saw @cflutist ’s stunning bracelets made by @Wink . I couldn’t believe my eyes! It hit all the marks for me - bespoke heirloom quality setting, 3 prong look with the security of a 4 prong - and the SIZE - it all just blew me away. Her amazing Youtube video really sealed the deal for us and I immediately reached out to Wink via text message.

Being a long time PS lurker I had zero reservations and 100% confidence working with Wink; our initial phone chat confirmed all of this and put me even more at ease. Wink is so kind and so gracious with such a fun personality! We decided on an 18kt white gold 4 prong (3 prong “look”) 6 1/4" setting, with 0.30ct+ RB hearts and arrows diamonds (all GIA certified), I-J color, SI1 (eye clean) clarity.

Our project got slightly derailed by some family circumstances, but Wink was so patient and even checked in on me periodically to see how I was holding up. There was never a moment where I felt at all pressured, he was very adamant that I take my time and enjoy this special experience. He truly is the best.

To wrap up - a huge thank you to Wink, Andy at Continental Diamond and @cflutist for inspiration to conception of this project - I can’t believe it will soon be mine! Reveal to come…

Last edited:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am excited to see this!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds fabulous! What will the total carat weight be for the bracelet? I see you are using .30 diamonds but not sure how many it will take to make the bracelet! Exciting stuff for you!!

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
I can’t wait to see it!! What a dream!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cflutist's bracelets are the stuff dreams are made of, and yours sounds like it'll be equally incredible. I'm thrilled for you and so looking forward to seeing it!

prettypaper01

Shiny_Rock
Sounds fabulous! What will the total carat weight be for the bracelet? I see you are using .30 diamonds but not sure how many it will take to make the bracelet! Exciting stuff for you!!

Thank you so much! I'm not quite sure yet - the parcel has been ordered and after we have all the GIA weight info we will know TCW (each stone will be a minimum of 0.30ct, unsure yet how many it will take to make up the 6.25").

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
This will be stunning! I can't wait to see the photos!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Omg so excited!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Hello! I wanted to share an exciting project currently in the works. My sweet husband told me a while ago that he wanted to “make a big deal” out of my upcoming 40th birthday and that he would like to gift me a diamond tennis bracelet in particular. Over the last few months I have browsed online and popped into various B+M stores to try on and determine what setting / size / color etc. worked best for me. My Ering is a J (recut by BGD), and I am not sensitive to color and have no problem with lower than VS clarity as long as it is truly eye clean. Cut was our #1 priority and I felt myself gravitating toward a three prong style for a rounded vs, linear look. I naturally turned to PS to find some inspiration pics…

Fast forward to a few weeks ago: I will never forget the moment that I saw @cflutist ’s stunning bracelets made by @Wink . I couldn’t believe my eyes! It hit all the marks for me - bespoke heirloom quality setting, 3 prong look with the security of a 4 prong - and the SIZE - it all just blew me away. Her amazing Youtube video really sealed the deal for us and I immediately reached out to Wink via text message.

Being a long time PS lurker I had zero reservations and 100% confidence working with Wink; our initial phone chat confirmed all of this and put me even more at ease. Wink is so kind and so gracious with such a fun personality! We decided on an 18kt white gold 4 prong (3 prong “look”) 6 1/4" setting, with 0.30ct+ RB hearts and arrows diamonds (all GIA certified), I-J color, SI1 (eye clean) clarity.

Our project got slightly derailed by some family circumstances, but Wink was so patient and even checked in on me periodically to see how I was holding up. There was never a moment where I felt at all pressured, he was very adamant that I take my time and enjoy this special experience. He truly is the best.

To wrap up - a huge thank you to Wink, Andy at Continental Diamond and @cflutist for inspiration to conception of this project - I can’t believe it will soon be mine! Reveal to come…

I can’t wait to see this!!!!

prettypaper01

Shiny_Rock
Hello ~ I hope you all had a safe and wonderful holiday! I'm so excited - the bracelet is finally finished!!!! @Wink sent me this video today, and I am simply blown away. I wanted to share it with you all; I can't wait to see it in person very soon :kiss2:

Here she is: https://view.bbsv1.net/bbext/?p=lan...6259&vid=183705DB-F457-4A59-AB11-F34093BA508D

And the best - WINK: https://view.bbsv1.net/bbext/?p=lan...ADD3&vid=900bce14-45f7-4b2f-97bb-daa322e6b35f

I am still pinching myself that it will soon be mine...

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OHHHH my goodness!! That is absolutely stunning perfection and I know you are dying to see it on your wrist! We are too!! (And I hope it's appropriate to say I am a little bit in love with Wink? What a genuine, kind person!)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous! Can’t wait to see wrist shots! We will need all the details! Stunning!

prettypaper01

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much!! Wink is every bit as wonderful as he seems. I feel so fortunate that he agreed to work on this special project. I promise to check in with all the details as soon it arrives!!

Lakefront

Shiny_Rock
Amazing!! That is a lot of GIAs! I can’t wait to see this beauty. Congratulations

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that is GORGEOUS!!!! Congrats and wear it in good health!

Wonderful work, @Wink !!!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
One of the best tennis bracelets I've seen. It is a true masterpiece. Those stones are like little fires :). You are blessed! Please post many pics.

prettypaper01

Shiny_Rock
IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE!!! I will post better photos and all the details tomorrow in SMTB (and also link them here) but in the meantime - here are a couple quick shots!! Thank you to @Wink, Andy, Bob, Susan, Ashly and everyone at Continental Diamonds for making my dreams come true! I couldn't be more excited or grateful :kiss2:

prettypaper01

Shiny_Rock
Please excuse my gross nails; its has been a crazy couple of weeks - fixing tomorrow o_O

Last edited:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness its amazing!!!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Congratulations! :kiss2:

I've never known of a tennis bracelet in which all the diamonds have individual grading reports, let alone from GIA!
WOW! :oops2: :dance: :clap:

That's what I'd require if I were to buy something with many diamonds in it.
I'm a 'trust but verify' kinda guy.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results