shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My Dream Bracelet by Wink! 9.94 ctw H+A Tennis Bracelet

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
Looks amazing! Would it be possible to share some pics of the underside? I'm trying to picture how this wire would be inside the bracelet and I can't quite picture it. The setting is absolutely divine in every way!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@prettypaper01

Congratulations on your new bracelet. It is stunning and wear it in good health.

Wink made me a similar bracelet back in August 2004, so more than 18 years ago.
I have been wearing it everyday and maybe take it off to clean it in the ultrasonic once every 3 months. It has held up extremely well and has not stretched at all. It did have a spa day maybe 7 years ago.

prettypaper01

Shiny_Rock
Looks amazing! Would it be possible to share some pics of the underside? I'm trying to picture how this wire would be inside the bracelet and I can't quite picture it. The setting is absolutely divine in every way!

Thank you very much! My photo skills are lacking - the best views of the clasp + chain + assembly are probably included in the video from Continental Diamonds. He does a nice job of showing the back / underside of the bracelet: https://view.bbsv1.net/bbext/?p=lan...6259&vid=183705DB-F457-4A59-AB11-F34093BA508D

You cannot actually see the wire, it is simply the connector that ties the baskets together (mostly internal). Hope this helps!

prettypaper01

Shiny_Rock
@prettypaper01

Congratulations on your new bracelet. It is stunning and wear it in good health.

Wink made me a similar bracelet back in August 2004, so more than 18 years ago.
I have been wearing it everyday and maybe take it off to clean it in the ultrasonic once every 3 months. It has held up extremely well and has not stretched at all. It did have a spa day maybe 7 years ago.

Thank you very much @cflutist !! Your bracelets are jaw-droppingly amazing and the main inspiration for this project!! Your youtube video sealed the deal and I knew the second I saw it that our search was over :kiss2:

Micina

Rough_Rock
Trade
Many congratulations!!!! Absolutely beautiful and stunning TB. You will enjoy a lot with lot of sparkles on your hand

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results
    Ultimate Valentine's Jewelry Gift Guide
    Ultimate Valentine's Jewelry Gift Guide - 02/05
    Valentine's Date Night Jewelry
    Valentine's Date Night Jewelry - 02/03
    Did You See January 2023's Jewels Of The Weeks?
    Did You See January 2023's Jewels Of The Weeks? - 01/28