#JOTW My daughter just got engaged!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope this is the right section to post this! About 2 years ago, I asked my daughter if she wanted this ring as an engagement ring from me as an early inheritance. She absolutely did- so we had it sized and tweeked the design a little. I kept it in my safe until her (now fiance) came over with some baby roses to pick the ring up from me. It was so sweet! I am thrilled for them, and of course, she can't stop looking at it!! I told her a long time ago that I may occasionally be surprising her for birthdays, Christmas, etc with jewelry from me so I can see her enjoy her early inheritance. 1.02 ct,pear shape diamond, haloed with pave diamonds in 18k! 20240609_103542.jpg 20240609_103536.jpg
Congrats on the engagement and the beautiful ring!!!!:kiss2:

Star gazer

Brilliant_Rock
It looks stunning on her!!! Congratulations to you all :kiss2:

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How lovely is that @cushioncutnut !! I love how she gets to enjoy her inheritance while you are still around to enjoy her enjoying it! Congratulations to your daughter!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How lovely is that @cushioncutnut !! I love how she gets to enjoy her inheritance while you are still around to enjoy her enjoying it! Congratulations to your daughter!

Thank you!

What a lucky "little girl" you have there! And she's already out here winning JOTW!! That ring is particularly gorgeous. You're clearly a very devoted momma. Blessings all around... and big congrats to the happy couple!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad I caught this! The ring is beautiful and I am sure you're all having fun with wedding planning! I am also of the mindset to gift jewelry pieces to my girls while I am around to see them enjoy it! My oldest daughter has my original e-ring diamond in a pendant that she wears almost all the time.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results