shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My daughter just got engaged!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope this is the right section to post this! About 2 years ago, I asked my daughter if she wanted this ring as an engagement ring from me as an early inheritance. She absolutely did- so we had it sized and tweeked the design a little. I kept it in my safe until her (now fiance) came over with some baby roses to pick the ring up from me. It was so sweet! I am thrilled for them, and of course, she can't stop looking at it!! I told her a long time ago that I may occasionally be surprising her for birthdays, Christmas, etc with jewelry from me so I can see her enjoy her early inheritance. 1.02 ct,pear shape diamond, haloed with pave diamonds in 18k!20240609_103542.jpg20240609_103536.jpg

Congratulations to your daughter and what a sweet thing to do, the ring will have such sentimental value too. I will be using the early inheritance thing when my DD grows up. That's such a wonderful thing to share with her. You are an amazing mother!

H:

Wonderful! Congrats on their engagement!

cheers--Sharon

Congratulations to your daughter! It is a beautiful ring and so meaningful coming from you.

I love it! It is very classic but I also feel like the setting has a bit of a modern edge that, judging from her nails, perfectly fits her style.

Omg that's lovely! Congrats to her!

Congrats to your daughter @cushioncutnut ! Ring looks beautiful on her!

Congrats to your daughter @cushioncutnut ! Ring looks beautiful on her!

Thank you all! Oh to have those beautiful, young hands again! Her friend did her nails and I love how some of them have the ocean waves!

Oh happy day!!! Beautiful ring!

Omg! How wonderful! Congratulations on her engagement! The ring looks wonderful on her hand!!! :appl:

Congratulations to your daughter! Love the ring - it’s classic but edgy & modern all at once. And has given me ideas abut living inheritance when my girls are a bit older. My previous ring was a 1.02ct pear - twinsies! My eldest has her beady eye on it….

Congratulations to your daughter! Love the ring - it’s classic but edgy & modern all at once. And has given me ideas abut living inheritance when my girls are a bit older. My previous ring was a 1.02ct pear - twinsies! My eldest has her beady eye on it….

Oh I hope she gets it when you are ready to part with it! Would love to see pics.

Congratulations and it’s absolutely stunning.
My mother has over the years given my sister and me various pieces of jewellery as an early inheritance which is lovely.

Congratulations and it’s absolutely stunning.
My mother has over the years given my sister and me various pieces of jewellery as an early inheritance which is lovely.

Oh that is wonderful! Maybe I should start an early inheritance thread!

Congratulations to your family @cushioncutnut ! So nice for your daughter to inherit a sentimental piece from you !

Congratulations! Beautiful ring!
Thanks for sharing the good news -- love happy news : )

Oh I hope she gets it when you are ready to part with it! Would love to see pics.

She’s only 15! And she asked last wk if she could have the pink sapphire ring Mr T bought me when she was born (has her name & DOB engraved inside) on her 16th rather than her 18th :lol-2:

Here is my pear. It’s a D VS2 & it languishes in the safe… I’m toying with having it re-set into either a bracelet or pendant.

IMG_3269.jpeg

Congratulations, such a lovely idea and a beautiful ring

Congratulations on the engagement! Beautiful ring.

Congratulations to your daughter and to you, @cushioncutnut! Beautiful ring - and a lovely, generous gift.

Wishing them many happy years together.

<3

She’s only 15! And she asked last wk if she could have the pink sapphire ring Mr T bought me when she was born (has her name & DOB engraved inside) on her 16th rather than her 18th :lol-2:

Here is my pear. It’s a D VS2 & it languishes in the safe… I’m toying with having it re-set into either a bracelet or pendant.

IMG_3269.jpeg

Ally T, that pear is fabulous! You don't see many that nice.

IMG_3269.jpeg

Oh the sparkle and that gorgeous D color shines through!! Just beautiful!!

So I just so happen to be in Florida with my daughter, her fiance, and husband for my mom's 80th birthday!! She looks fabulous BTW!! Anyways...my favorite place to go when I am here is The Jewelers Exchange in Boca Raton..(as some of you may know). My daughter, fiance, and I went today to try on wedding bands totally not expecting to buy one today but to get an idea of what she would like with it. Well, it worked out that she was just smitten with this .66ctw shared prong band. She didn't want matchy-matchy and this looked beautiful with it. This was before getting it sized. 20240611_150552.jpg20240611_150543.jpg

Attachments

• 20240611_150529.jpg
    20240611_150529.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 7
So I just so happen to be in Florida with my daughter, her fiance, and husband for my mom's 80th birthday!! She looks fabulous BTW!! Anyways...my favorite place to go when I am here is The Jewelers Exchange in Boca Raton..(as some of you may know). My daughter, fiance, and I went today to try on wedding bands totally not expecting to buy one today but to get an idea of what she would like with it. Well, it worked out that she was just smitten with this .66ctw shared prong band. She didn't want matchy-matchy and this looked beautiful with it. This was before getting it sized. 20240611_150552.jpg

Love it!

So I just so happen to be in Florida with my daughter, her fiance, and husband for my mom's 80th birthday!! She looks fabulous BTW!! Anyways...my favorite place to go when I am here is The Jewelers Exchange in Boca Raton..(as some of you may know). My daughter, fiance, and I went today to try on wedding bands totally not expecting to buy one today but to get an idea of what she would like with it. Well, it worked out that she was just smitten with this .66ctw shared prong band. She didn't want matchy-matchy and this looked beautiful with it. This was before getting it sized. 20240611_150552.jpg20240611_150543.jpg

Beautiful choice! It will look equally as striking when worn alone too :kiss2:

Oh so sweet and it's a gorgeous ring and set!! Congratulations to your daughter and her fiancé.

Congratulations on Jewel of the Week!

Oh I am talking to my daughter right now and I told her that her e-ring got jewel of the week! She is thrilled! Thank you!!

Congratulations on your daughter’s engagement and on JOTW!! It’s beautiful. The fun is just beginning!! Enjoy the ride!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP