carat
color
clarity

My CVB OEC cluster ring is done!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it!!! :love:
Who doesn't love a cluster ring and this one is devine. The old cuts make the center stone stand out even more. CvB did an amazing job. What a great ring! :kiss2:

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lissyflo, Your furbaby is adorable!

Thanks @Calliecake! He's gorgeous and so sweet natured, but slightly less adorable when he's just rolled in fox poo (which he manages to find with staggering frequency!).

(Sorry for the off-topic post!)

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love cluster rings and Antique flower shaped rings and yours is divine!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is gorgeous! What an amazing ring! I am surprised that anyone wanted to part with the ring when it had a pearl center, it was amazing then too! Those old cuts are so beautiful! Caysie did an awesome job as usual. I really need a piece done by her! Can't wait to see it on you, Soxfan!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's so beautiful soxfan! I can see why you didnt want to give up the .93...lovely pattern and hard to believe its an L!

I would love a big ole cut but since my budget is always a tad tight I think a beautiful cluster ring may be the way to go.
I need to start keeping my eyes open for pieces/parts!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely love it, soxfan!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow it turned out beautifully!!! That center stone is tdf!!! :love::lickout::love: I cannot wait to see hand shots!!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That really is stunning. What a perfect ring you and Caysie put together. Just adore it! :love:

EllieTO

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! A new heirloom for sure! :love:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous!!! :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow absolutely stunning!!!! Lovely diamonds and the setting is perfect! :appl:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such great finger coverage. It really is perfection! :love:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!! STUNNING!!!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Soxfan!! It looks gorgeous on your hand. Such a beautul ring!

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh Wow! It's absolutely beautiful, I love the patterns within your OEC ( I've had to add one to my 'wish list' since seeing them here on PS) and those surrounding diamonds are great and the whole setting is superb. I love the design and the craftsmanship.
It's fabulous, enjoy it :)

Wendylynne

Shiny_Rock
thats is AMAZING! wow.. where did you get that pearl ring again??? OMGOMG love the milgrain

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Simply stunning! Love it!

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, your ring is beyond gorgeous, Soxfan. It looks very nice on your hand and the finger coverage is great, too.

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous cluster ring! :love: Caysie was able t execute perfectly your vision for the ring, it looks amazing!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! I love the coronet effect the gallery gives. Will you wear it as an alternative engagement ring or as a RHR?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. It's gorgeous. Such presence!! RHR?? Like @lissyflo asked, could it be an alternative ering?

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. It's gorgeous. Such presence!! RHR?? Like @lissyflo asked, could it be an alternative ering?

Most likely. Although It's hard to pass up my casablanca to wear anything else. I don't like wearing rings on my right hand.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy cow, it's stunning! :love::love::love:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone:)

So for the last month or so, I've been searching for my diamond studs. They are 1/2 ctw, high color and clarity. I can even see the hearts and arrows in the stones. They are my go-to earrings- incredibly white, sparkly, and match everything.

They are gone. I have checked EVERYWHERE. :| Even my husband said "where are your diamond studs?" :???: I have NO idea where I could have lost them. :confused:

This cluster ring has been a long time in the making and it's perfect. But, I think about how often I will wear it and I really really really would rather have new diamond studs. :wall::wall::wall:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well it is gorgeous and I am sure you could sell it super quick!

Hope you find your studs!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone:)

So for the last month or so, I've been searching for my diamond studs. They are 1/2 ctw, high color and clarity. I can even see the hearts and arrows in the stones. They are my go-to earrings- incredibly white, sparkly, and match everything.

They are gone. I have checked EVERYWHERE. :| Even my husband said "where are your diamond studs?" :???: I have NO idea where I could have lost them. :confused:

This cluster ring has been a long time in the making and it's perfect. But, I think about how often I will wear it and I really really really would rather have new diamond studs. :wall::wall::wall:

:cry2::cry2::cry2:This is so unfortunate!! I'm sorry!! But don't make any hasty decision just yet....last thing you want to do is sell this piece for new studs and then you magically find them!!! :wall::shock::(sad

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:cry2::cry2::cry2:This is so unfortunate!! I'm sorry!! But don't make any hasty decision just yet....last thing you want to do is sell this piece for new studs and then you magically find them!!! :wall::shock::(sad

The studs I lost I was going to upgrade anyway and give to my daughter. I think I can get some pretty nice studs from IDJ. I'd like WF, but I think I can maximize my budget with IDJ and I'm kind of in love with their double milgrian studs. :love:

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just wanted to stop by and say your new ring is STUNNING!!
I'm sorry to hear about your studs though :( perhaps they will show up again soon!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! And what a great find the pearl ring was!​

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results