shape
carat
color
clarity

My complete pearl collection

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Haha! I visited the two-strand thread after posting in this thread. His expression is priceless. :lol:

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
I wanna come over to your house and play with your cat and your pearls. Gently, of course.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wanna come over to your house and play with your cat and your pearls. Gently, of course.

My cat sadly is somewhat of a coward with new company, though sometimes if I’m home and the person brings offerings of plastic and cardboard he won’t just run and hide in my room.

IMG_8269.jpeg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Takahashi Tahitian and akoya ombré IMG_8097.jpeg

With the bow enhancer
IMG_8118.jpeg
Your collection is fabulous...I especially love the ombre...I love that you know how to string too! What beautiful skin you have and everything looks gorgeous on you!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MakingTheGrade OMG. I love this thread so much!!!! I adore collection threads and a pearls collection thread is just about the best collection thread there could ever be :love:

So curated. One piece per "use case". So many flavours of pearls. And so much creativity - that BROOCH, the watch strap, the ombre strand (total holy grail piece)... That first photo is making me smile. So much fun to dive into the treasure chest. Thank you for making this thread!! :bigsmile::kiss2:

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
What a glorious thread. I have to say they all look wonderful on you! That ombré strand does belong in the Pearls of Pricescope Hall of Fame for me, honestly. But so many goodies, I don’t want to play favorites too much :lol:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MakingTheGrade OMG. I love this thread so much!!!! I adore collection threads and a pearls collection thread is just about the best collection thread there could ever be :love:

So curated. One piece per "use case". So many flavours of pearls. And so much creativity - that BROOCH, the watch strap, the ombre strand (total holy grail piece)... That first photo is making me smile. So much fun to dive into the treasure chest. Thank you for making this thread!! :bigsmile::kiss2:

Don't we have an anklet as well somewhere @MakingTheGrade ?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They came! Bought these from a post on LT from another PSer.
7-7.5mm natural white handama akoyas, 16” from Pearl Paradise. (Also it’s wild how much the price of these has increased over the last few years! I saw the original receipt and Yeesh!)

IMG_9669.jpeg IMG_9672.jpeg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This strand glows on you!

Off-topic...I love the ring in your avatar!

Thanks! I’m a little obsessed with it right now and excited to get it back from the jeweler tomorrow (resized).
I started a thread over with way too many photos of it

NY_Resonant

Shiny_Rock
7-7.5mm natural white handama akoyas, 16” from Pearl Paradise. (Also it’s wild how much the price of these has increased over the last few years! I saw the original receipt and Yeesh!)

You have a similar skintone to my fiancee, those natural white's look great on you! They pop against the skin.

Enjoy them!!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have a similar skintone to my fiancee, those natural white's look great on you! They pop against the skin.

Enjoy them!!

Thanks. I had originally planned to add them to my double strand to make it a triple but I kind of like it the way it is. Maybe I’ll try layering it with my ombre…

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, perfect color for you!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, perfect color for you!

Thanks! There been a great everyday strand so far. Just went to a work conference and saw pearls everywhere. Got lots of compliments on how shiny mine were, including a tipsy coworker or two who whisper-asked me if they are fake. I guess that’s the ultimate compliment? Too good to be true?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks! There been a great everyday strand so far. Just went to a work conference and saw pearls everywhere. Got lots of compliments on how shiny mine were, including a tipsy coworker or two who whisper-asked me if they are fake. I guess that’s the ultimate compliment? Too good to be true?

no matter how tipsy i was i would never ask if something was fake
i love your collection

Alybird

Shiny_Rock

My first thought was "whoa".

Those look wonderful on you!! =)

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I recently went to Egypt and it reignited my love of gold.

As a result I restrung my violet gem akoya from Takahashi. I had them previously alternated with 6mm akoya but I’m going to add those to my choker to make it a littler looser lol.

Now the akoya are with a 24k bracelet component :)

IMG_1736.jpeg

Bought a little scarab in Egypt and now wearing it with 2 other gold charms, a cat and a feather both of which were gifts IMG_1730.jpeg
955937 955938

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh my goooodddddd!

I love high karat gold so much. Can I see more pics of the scarab? I have a weird love for the iridescent green / blue beetles that come out in summer. Everyone hates them, but I try to call them and have them land on me (ugh I am creepy)

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goooodddddd!

I love high karat gold so much. Can I see more pics of the scarab? I have a weird love for the iridescent green / blue beetles that come out in summer. Everyone hates them, but I try to call them and have them land on me (ugh I am creepy)

Of course! Here’s my lil friend. I call him tut since the hieroglyphs on the back are King Tutankhamens name
I picked it because I didn’t see any others laser cut like this and with such detail.
IMG_1757.jpeg
IMG_1756.jpeg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I made something fun for my partner to wear for some lgbtq events :)
Modeled by the always photogenic fluff

IMG_1776.jpeg
IMG_1780.jpeg IMG_1785.jpeg IMG_1789.jpeg IMG_1793.jpeg IMG_1796.jpeg

be nice for you to appreaate your pearls around someone else's neck and shear the love

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Been gravitating more towards yellow gold these days so made a half n half chain with my baby akoyas and some vintage watch chain.

The rich gold makes me feel warm in the winter!

IMG_1861.jpeg IMG_1862.jpeg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
i love this so much im feeling inpspi
Been gravitating more towards yellow gold these days so made a half n half chain with my baby akoyas and some vintage watch chain.

The rich gold makes me feel warm in the winter!

IMG_1861.jpeg IMG_1862.jpeg

i love this so much im feeling inspired but its so hot here i'll have to go cool silver
i have some rice pearls that are speaking to me right now and im thinking paperclip chain
im not very accustomed to delicate but will see how i go;-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results