shape
carat
color
clarity

3.5ct tsav pear ring

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
New to me ring from another wonder PS member, but there’s never been a thread on it which I think is a travesty because it’s a beauty!

Can’t take any credit for finding the tsav or designing the ring. Just here to share photos and gush about how much I love it!!!

Quick teaser photos, will try to upload more later.

IMG_9268.jpeg
IMG_9262.jpeg

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You snagged a beauty
Gorgeous! :mrgreen:

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
This is gorgeous. Can’t wait to see more photographs!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a lovely colour and not too dark like some of the "ideal" Tsavorites that I have seen!

DK :kiss2:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:love:I have always loved this ring. It's everything I love. I wouldn't be able to stop rocking it back and forth to see the color with that cut.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
With my OG supernova tsav from the beloved Barry Bridgestock, which I still consider my ideal tsav color.
I’m worried it won’t get much wear now that I have a much larger tsav. Trying to think of ways to reset it for more wear, maybe in a multi stone ring of some sort.

IMG_9255.jpeg
IMG_9257.jpeg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring and great snag! I love Tsavorites.

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
Such an amazing ring! I love, love, love the cut. I have a fondness for well cut chubby pears. You will be a distracted driver for a while!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such an amazing ring! I love, love, love the cut. I have a fondness for well cut chubby pears. You will be a distracted driver for a while!

Yes! It’s hard to find a well cut pear. Most gems cut overseas seem to be cut to maximize size/weight which usually means shallow crowns and over deep bellies. But this one has a lovely cut.

I actually love antique pear diamonds but don’t own any. One day!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning color!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE it with those green Tahitians!

Haha yeah I disappeared from the Colored Stone forums due to becoming a total pearl addict! Will definitely be doing a pearl photo shoot with the ring tomorrow

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I need to figure out more ways to mix gems with my pearls. Maybe a multi gem clasp…. Or pearl enhancer

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow this is a total dream ring for sure. Perfect color, great cut, excellent setting.

The current setting is really gorgeous, obviously, but I agree that this gem really pops next to a large diamond(s)! I see that in your future once you feel the itch for a change.

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
That’s a really gorgeous ring - and what a colour!

Rons Wolfe

Shiny_Rock
I saw that ring in pre-loved, wanted it so bad but the seller had withdrawn it. That is so beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results