shape
carat
color
clarity

3.5ct tsav pear ring

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Green is not normally what I’m drawn to. But that ring is pretty perfect. And it looks amazing on you.

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone but the ring is amazing, too. Did you say who made the ring? And who sourced the stone?

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow @MakingTheGrade that is stunning. What a color pop!! Love it and the setting is divine.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone but the ring is amazing, too. Did you say who made the ring? And who sourced the stone?

Sorry, David Klass made the ring. The stone was sourced from overseas and has a little gem brief from GGTL. David Klass’ team also looked it over to confirm it was a tsav. Luckily there arent that many tsav treatments (not high end enough a gem to really fake I guess?).

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi.
I love tsavorites. I own five, two are in rings, the others await Godet. you were very lucky to find such a beauty.

I have always said my favorite color is blue. However, I seem to favor Green over blue each time I shop. I own emeralds as well, and love them. also.

Wear it in good health.

Annette

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow this is a total dream ring for sure. Perfect color, great cut, excellent setting.

The current setting is really gorgeous, obviously, but I agree that this gem really pops next to a large diamond(s)! I see that in your future once you feel the itch for a change.

If I have the finger real estate someday, I’d love to reset it into a toi et moi with an antique diamond pear

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
If I have the finger real estate someday, I’d love to reset it into a toi et moi with an antique diamond pear

I was thinking the exact and thing when you posted that photo. It would be killer.

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, what a stunning ring! That color is so beautiful :kiss2: I don't know how I missed this thread. Enjoy!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

This is outrageously beautiful! How did you come upon it? (don't have to answer....)

cheers--Sharon

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
First things first, have to get it off my finger long enough to get it sized

Or you can just send it to me! I have large fingers and would gladly do you the favour of avoiding the trouble of resizing.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Love the color, love the plumpness, love the bezel, love the whole design. Well done!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

This is outrageously beautiful! How did you come upon it? (don't have to answer....)

cheers--Sharon

It’s preloved from another wonderful PSer so I can’t take any credit for sourcing the tsav or designing the ring. I will certainly wear and love it though!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Or you can just send it to me! I have large fingers and would gladly do you the favour of avoiding the trouble of resizing.

Ughhh going to drop it off today. Going to be counting the days until I get her back! Anyone else get nervous sending rings with softer gems like garnets to get resized or worked on?

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My heart just skipped a beat, looking at this beauty. I'm in love!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
New to me ring from another wonder PS member, but there’s never been a thread on it which I think is a travesty because it’s a beauty!

Can’t take any credit for finding the tsav or designing the ring. Just here to share photos and gush about how much I love it!!!

Quick teaser photos, will try to upload more later.

IMG_9268.jpeg
IMG_9262.jpeg

Wow! What a stunner! Glad it landed in your hands and that you did a thread on it!!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hate sending anything in for work :errrr:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do you at least have a trusted local person?

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's stunning and so MANY great photos for this thread :kiss2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_0738.gif

OMG, I love it! What a flipping gorgeous ring! I’m a huge fan of green gems and this baby is everything. :kiss2: That color! That perfect engraving! It’s all just so perfect.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you at least have a trusted local person?
I do..sort of. She mostly works with diamonds though. I’m picking it up Thursday and she said everything went fine so we will see!

It's stunning and so MANY great photos for this thread :kiss2:
Thanks, I had way too much fun taking an excessive number of photos while walking around work lol.

IMG_0738.gif

OMG, I love it! What a flipping gorgeous ring! I’m a huge fan of green gems and this baby is everything. :kiss2: That color! That perfect engraving! It’s all just so perfect.
Yay team green! There’s something about a lush green in rich gold that is just so regal to me.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha so I got my resized rings back. The tsav is undamaged BUT there was a little snafu where my jeweler thought the black in the engraving was enamel and steam cleaned and the paint/patina came off!
Luckily she was able to reapply it pretty easy but it gave her a scare. I had no idea or I would have warned her. Now I know!

IMG_9692.jpeg

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha so I got my resized rings back. The tsav is undamaged BUT there was a little snafu where my jeweler thought the black in the engraving was enamel and steam cleaned and the paint/patina came off!
Luckily she was able to reapply it pretty easy but it gave her a scare. I had no idea or I would have warned her. Now I know!

IMG_9692.jpeg

I never even considered the patina on a ring would react to certain forms of cleaning. :oops2: Guess we learn new things every day.

Those rings are both stunning!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never even considered the patina on a ring would react to certain forms of cleaning. :oops2: Guess we learn new things every day.

Those rings are both stunning!

Thanks! She actually made the marquis ring and re applied the satin finish that had worn off after she sized it. It’s like new again

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oops. There’s a spot on the engraving where the redone patina didn’t sink in….and now it’s all I can see. Haha maybe I’m too neurotic for my own good. Luckily I have to see my jeweler again so she can fix it while I’m there. Though maybe I should just buy some to apply myself down the line? Can’t imagine it won’t wear off again?

Mreader

Ideal_Rock

IMG_9692.jpeg

Man what did she do bc I'm trying to get some OFF of mine lol it's too dark

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results