shape
carat
color
clarity

My chunky vintage pear dangles from Lang Antiques

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a fab collection of earring you have! So lovely, I think I like the pear ones best :love:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
those kitties are adorable!!!!! and the earrings = :love:

mol42

Shiny_Rock
missy said:
Ha Yssie you are right. She would have too if I had not snatched it away before she could. Didn't want to ruin her fun but they have a way of getting into trouble that is for sure. We let them play in plenty of boxes so don't worry. :bigsmile:

Hi mol42, thank you and no worries. I use a rubber thingy on the back of all my french wire earrings. You can see it in one of the above pics of the single earring. Absolutely safe. You can get around 100-200 of them for a few dollars on <a class="vglnk" title="Link added by VigLink" target="_blank" href="http://www.amazon.com/blackfriday?ie=UTF8" rel="nofollow"><span>amazon</span></a>. Let me find the link for you. Here's a bunch of them.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p_72_0?fst=as%3Aoff&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Aearring+safety+backs+rubber%2Cp_72%3A2661618011&keywords=earring+safety+backs+rubber&ie=UTF8&qid=1450644238&rnid=<a<a<a<a href="tel:2661617011">2661617011</a>

Thank you Aprilbaby! And thanks dk168!

Hi Missy,
Thanks for the link! I will look into these; at such a cheap price, I can afford to lose a few pieces (of the plastic thingies, not earrings) :loopy:

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
lorrissey|1450744424|3964526 said:
those kitties are adorable!!!!! and the earrings = :love:

Ditto! :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Rockinruby, RosieR, lorissey and Sparkly Soprano! And my kitties thank you too. They are so sweet and really appreciate the extra love from PSers. :appl:

mol42, you are very welcome and I hope it is the solution you need.

Took a few more earring selfies yesterday afternoon after we got back. LOL not good at all but at least I'm trying right? I think I am going to wait till after the holidays to see who I can find who can alter these just how I would like them. It's not so easy and I am considering mailing them back to Lang to have them do it but again since I cannot show them in person I am hesitant. I don't want to mail them another pair that is just right as an example because what if the worst happens and the package is lost. So don't want to risk 2 pairs.
Took pics of both R and L ears. And Alex, I remembered what you said re messy hair so I left it just as messy as I could (not hard to do after being out in the wind all day) haha. :lol:

Adding a pic of sweet Fred who wasn't in the main earring pics on the first page. Except as he was running by. :bigsmile: He is our oldest.
Here he is in his favorite position. :halo:

earringselfiehardtodo.jpg

earringselfielangearrings.jpg

_35725.jpg

fredcontentatbeachhousewinterholidays2015.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All your earrings look beautiful. You've really found your style & groove with them. And the hair backdrop = perfect combination :love:

I have some MRB set in 18ct yellow gold on a lever-back, which I swap around with my studs. They dangle just below my lobes, so I totally get you about that. Nobody would ever realise how important that part is! It's the difference to me in bobbing around & delicately catching the light, or swinging violently out of control :D

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful!

Ittybittykittykat

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! :appl:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
OMG I LOVE THOSE SO MUCH I WANT TO MARRY THEM!!!!

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
Hee hee beautiful cats and even more beautiful earrings!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alex T|1450797911|3964782 said:
All your earrings look beautiful. You've really found your style & groove with them. And the hair backdrop = perfect combination :love:

I have some MRB set in 18ct yellow gold on a lever-back, which I swap around with my studs. They dangle just below my lobes, so I totally get you about that. Nobody would ever realise how important that part is! It's the difference to me in bobbing around & delicately catching the light, or swinging violently out of control :D

Exactly Alex. I just prefer the look when the earring dangles just below my lobe. The bend in these wires are strange (for me) and I don't think it is quite as easy a fix as I initially thought. The whole ear wire needs to be reshaped. I think I am mailing them back to Lang after the holidays so they can do the work themselves. Now the challenge lays in how to explain to them exactly what I want since I am not there to show them my lobes in person and how I want the earrings to lay. LOL. Nicole said to mail them a pair that lays just right but then I am mailing 2 pairs and what if something happens? :errrr: Nope I have to figure out another way or buy a cheapie pair that lays just right and mail those with the Lang pair.

Thank you KaeKae! Are you spending the holidays with family by you or perhaps at the shore? We're at the shore this holiday so if you're here and have a few hours let me know...

Thank you Ittybittykittykat (love your screen name!) and pinkgem!

athenaworth said:
OMG I LOVE THOSE SO MUCH I WANT TO MARRY THEM!!!!

Haha thanks athenaworth. :lol: I almost choked on y morning coffee reading this.
tea_cup.gif

Thanks for helping me start my day right. Always good with a big LOL. :bigsmile:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Here I am again ogling your earrings Missy. Would it be very Grinchy of me to say I wish these were mine??? :bigsmile: :halo:

cheers--Sharon

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh so so beautiful!!!

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
I'm with Fred, who thinks they're purrfect. You're a thoroughly modern missy but you carry the history of these beauties with a timeless dignity and grace.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful earrings, I hope you and your hubby have a safe and happy Christmas!!!! I think the kitties need speech bubbles saying, Mum, Dad, where are OUR presents, we want some cat toys and treats from the delivery guy too :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
canuk-gal|1450916105|3965512 said:
HI:

Here I am again ogling your earrings Missy. Would it be very Grinchy of me to say I wish these were mine??? :bigsmile: :halo:

cheers--Sharon

Sharon, not at all. In fact, if I haven't said it before let me say it now, anything I have you are free to borrow! Times like these make me wish all over again that some PSers lived closer to each other. (((Hugs))) and happy holidays! And thank you for all the earring love.
742469s3709nw4fb.gif

Rosebloom, I have missed you! Where have you been hanging out lately? I hope all is well with you and your family and happy holidays! Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see more of you. :wavey:

Polished, you always say the most lovely things. You have such a nice way with words and I appreciate you commenting on my "new" earrings. Thank you!
1237379fdqxrvb3f5.gif

Haha arkieb, thank you and I know my darling kitties thank you too. Every day for them is like Christmas morning don't worry. :bigsmile: Have a very happy and safe Christmas too!
1237380ar500lxyn4.gif

Adding very last selfie I just took. LOL seriously no more selfies. At least until 2016. :cheeky:

langpearearrings.jpg

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you momhappy.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Missy, just wanted to check in and see how you are liking your earrings after a week. They are really beautiful. Do you feel like a movie star when you have them on? I would. :razz:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1451050517|3966093 said:
Hi Missy, just wanted to check in and see how you are liking your earrings after a week. They are really beautiful. Do you feel like a movie star when you have them on? I would. :razz:

Haha LLJsmom, you crack me up and well yes I do. :lol: I do feel a bit glamorous and old hollywood when I wear these LOL. :kiss:
I love that these work with my hair down or up and they are still quite light so comfie on my ears.

Speaking of glamorous and sophistication how are you enjoying your gorgeous new platinum band? I think that pairing with your ER speaks volumes to quiet sophistication and understated glamour and elegance. :love:

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful addition to your old cut earring collection! :love: I hope your earrings get fixed to your liking soon so you can enjoy them to the max! By the way, your kitties are so adorable.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
_lovesvintage_|1451129994|3966357 said:
Beautiful addition to your old cut earring collection! :love: I hope your earrings get fixed to your liking soon so you can enjoy them to the max! By the way, your kitties are so adorable.

Thank you lovesvintage. With each day I am loving these earrings even more. As LLJsmom said I do feel glamorous wearing them. LOL it's true. :bigsmile:

And haha as for my little angels who are my fur babies look at their latest antics. OMG that Tommy. I better keep all my earrings away from him that is for sure. :cheeky:

_35811.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results