shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My Christmas bling - antique diamond dinner ring

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
A dinner ring has been on my wish list for a very long time. The only problem is most of the ones that I really loved were a “champagne taste beer budget” situation lol. I don’t think I’ll be at the point anymore where I’ll be dropping $$$$$ on a piece, so I needed to find something that was petite but packed a punch. I think I succeeded with this one. I just kept coming back to it on my watch list! One of the things that I really love about it is the pointed corners and dome shape. I thought that made it unique. The center diamond is small but it’s just a little disco fireball! And the crown is so poofy! Here’s a video that really shows it in action and pictures are below:

IMG_8586.jpeg IMG_8580.jpeg IMG_8587.jpeg IMG_8475.jpeg IMG_8481.jpeg IMG_8481.jpeg IMG_8583.jpeg IMG_8480.jpeg

What a fabulous ring, congratulations!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My God, just look at the workmanship on it, the cut-outs….the milgrain, it’s just fantastic.

Do you mind me asking how big the center diamond is?

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
My God, just look at the workmanship on it, the cut-outs….the milgrain, it’s just fantastic.

Do you mind me asking how big the center diamond is?

No problem! It’s .5 and I don’t have my calipers with me here but about 5mm.

I really love the cut outs also because it almost creates a darkened/blackened effect which I really love.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A dinner ring has been on my wish list for a very long time. The only problem is most of the ones that I really loved were a “champagne taste beer budget” situation lol. I don’t think I’ll be at the point anymore where I’ll be dropping $$$$$ on a piece, so I needed to find something that was petite but packed a punch. I think I succeeded with this one. I just kept coming back to it on my watch list! One of the things that I really love about it is the pointed corners and dome shape. I thought that made it unique. The center diamond is small but it’s just a little disco fireball! And the crown is so poofy! Here’s a video that really shows it in action and pictures are below:

IMG_8586.jpeg IMG_8580.jpeg IMG_8587.jpeg IMG_8475.jpeg IMG_8481.jpeg IMG_8481.jpeg IMG_8583.jpeg IMG_8480.jpeg

That certainly looks like it would break the bank! Just gorgeous and stately in such a beautiful and unique deco setting!!

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
Uff, that is a fantastic piece of jewellery! Great find!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah…. Sumptuous & gorgeous :kiss2:

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Oh she is beautiful and so unique!!! Enjoy this beauty!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and bright!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock

Girl!!! I don't know how I missed this on IG, but DAAANNNG!! LOVE IT! Unique, not too big and packs a punch. You nailed it! ( But I'm not sure how you call that center small.... ) So happy for you :)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice! Congratulations!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Much deserved JOTW. I keep coming back to look.

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous ring! And I'm totally with you on that center stone being a disco ball! She just dances and dances in that video!! Congratulations on owning such a darling piece!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Belated congrats on JOTW!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results