shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My Christmas bling - antique diamond dinner ring

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
A dinner ring has been on my wish list for a very long time. The only problem is most of the ones that I really loved were a “champagne taste beer budget” situation lol. I don’t think I’ll be at the point anymore where I’ll be dropping $$$$$ on a piece, so I needed to find something that was petite but packed a punch. I think I succeeded with this one. I just kept coming back to it on my watch list! One of the things that I really love about it is the pointed corners and dome shape. I thought that made it unique. The center diamond is small but it’s just a little disco fireball! And the crown is so poofy! Here’s a video that really shows it in action and pictures are below:

IMG_8586.jpeg IMG_8580.jpeg IMG_8587.jpeg IMG_8475.jpeg IMG_8481.jpeg IMG_8481.jpeg IMG_8583.jpeg IMG_8480.jpeg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the domed look! You really do get a lot of look out of that ring - so pretty!!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty, Merry Christmas to you

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love it! It packs a punch, studded with diamonds and a beautiful high crown center. Congrats on this find!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:love:It's perfect, and there's nothing small about that ring. Capital P presence.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow! That’s lovely!! And it looks so amazing on your long finger!! Beautiful!

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! Very cool design and it looks lovely on you!

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
Everything about this is beautiful! Enjoy!!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So very beautiful! What a great find.

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Such a good find! I love the shape and the center stone.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Splendid! :appl::appl:

cheers--Sharon

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Oh, so beautiful! That's the one I posted on the Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece thread. I felt a pang when I saw it was gone, but I'm so glad a PSer got it. It looks fantastic on you!

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
A dinner ring has been on my wish list for a very long time. The only problem is most of the ones that I really loved were a “champagne taste beer budget” situation lol. I don’t think I’ll be at the point anymore where I’ll be dropping $$$$$ on a piece, so I needed to find something that was petite but packed a punch. I think I succeeded with this one. I just kept coming back to it on my watch list! One of the things that I really love about it is the pointed corners and dome shape. I thought that made it unique. The center diamond is small but it’s just a little disco fireball! And the crown is so poofy! Here’s a video that really shows it in action and pictures are below:

IMG_8475.jpeg

Sexy curve!

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! :love:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love it!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Oh, so beautiful! That's the one I posted on the Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece thread. I felt a pang when I saw it was gone, but I'm so glad a PSer got it. It looks fantastic on you!

Omg I didn’t remember it got posted there! Or I missed it. How funny! That’s my favorite thread on PS lol.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Love her! SO glad you finally got a dinner ring. Everyone needs one!

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Omg I didn’t remember it got posted there! Or I missed it. How funny! That’s my favorite thread on PS lol.
I'm glad nobody bought it out from under you! I ALMOST bought it myself when I spotted it, but I'd spent too much money recently, so I posted it hoping someone would save me by buying it herself.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's so beautiful on you! :love:

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
It’s beautiful! Love the finger coverage and unusual design.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Love everything about it!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring, thanks for sharing!

DK :kiss2:

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I'm glad nobody bought it out from under you! I ALMOST bought it myself when I spotted it, but I'd spent too much money recently, so I posted it hoping someone would save me by buying it herself.

Btw the sellers were very nice to deal with. It was a no return policy so I agonized. I called their store (they have a B&M location) and they send me vids and answered more detailed questions. Very nice people.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely adore this -- really gorgeous!!!

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
Omg it’s absolutely incredible! Enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results